Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) (77611 Views)

Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Edo Hunter Kills A Huge Buffalo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by jonili(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
lala see meat shocked
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omo see soup oooooo
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
fp material
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by littlemistress: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
most definitely a python. angry

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by hammerT: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
already egg don enter pot?

u go fear, fear, the kind hunger in nigeria is shameful.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by PaulIdu: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
I am sure those eggs will also be eaten

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
when are we going to stop this barbaric killing of innocent animals in Nigeria? it will come to a time when the next generation will not know how a snake look like.

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
scary

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by 2termz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Great

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
irritating... TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Abasi mbok shocked
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by olumayana: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mo gbe o........see snake, #CHAI#
Dis one go pafuka one community o

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Lordave: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nairaland should b locked down for constantly promoting animal cruelty.

6 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
A country with no wide life protection...............useless Senate.

All these animals are important to the environment

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by asha80(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
GoldCircle:
And they are more venomous at their infancy.
I dont think this is one of those venomous snakes looking at the size.
Looks like a python or boa constrictor

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Chai
See egg
Biologists I have one question tho
How do snakes reproduce?
Like I mean how do they f*ck

make good use of google

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Auntielinda(f): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice food.
Good to eat

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
asha80:
I dont think this is one of those venomous snakes looking at the size.
Looks like a python or boa constrictor
yes they are and mind you ,those eggs contain different type of snakes . so they will bury them alive ...

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mogbe o

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
xoxo001:
when are we going to stop this barbaric killing of innocent animals in Nigeria? it will come to a time when the next generation will not know how a snake look like.

U go school @ all?

Where have u. Heard snakes being listed as endangered?

Didn't u see the payload it was carrying? Now for it to reach this length do u know many times its dropped 20+ kids?

Oga we eat them, dey eat their prey, their prey also eats the lower class... it's called the food chain dummy

If we stop eating snakes their population will explode, then they'd start eating us...it's Common sense

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
xoxo001:

when next you see one , spread your arm and say hug me baby

23 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by tunatrezy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ they are putting them inside pot, pple get mind o
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Blood of Christ!!! !!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
PaulIdu:
I am sure those eggs will also be eaten

nope , they will bury it alive from experience ....

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Techiekingee(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
O boi see egg...make i rush soak garri

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
LorDBolton:

U go school @ all?

Where have u. Heard snakes being listed as endangered?

Didn't u see the payload it was carrying? Now for it to reach this length do u know many times its dropped 20+ kids?

Oga we eat them, dey eat their prey, their prey also eats the lower class... it's called the food chain dummy

If we stop eating snakes their population will explode, then they'd start eating us...it's Common sense
You dey mind the guy, I'm sure he has a pot full of snake meat in his kitchen... Trying to form wildlife conservative for us...

4 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
No photoshoped nollywood movie.
Iamtosignno:
Whattttttt is this real

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
There is nothing like male snake or female snake.. they just grow and reproduce by themselves.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
and you ended the life of other potential pythons why una too like meat, and eat anything that moves
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
hmmmm
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by barnyolix(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
One snake carrying troops, wht do I call dis Trooplet??

3 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by uzo4real(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
GoldCircle:
And they are more venomous at their infancy.
No Venom....they constrict

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) / 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.