Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where (8030 Views)

I Need 100USD Of Perfect Money, Any Interested Seller? / Breaking News:see How Vera Sidika Makes Her Money .VERY SHOCKING: / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by emekatny: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2009
i also really appreciate ur effort putting thoughtful advice on dis post.pls more this advice.dis are d people we need in the society,nice job done.god bless.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by eplanner: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2009
I have like 5 acres of land at Ibeju Lekki (Lekki Free Trade Zone), it is situated behind ARM Beechwood estate.
The price per plot goes for 2 million naira. if you are interested you can call this number :08034949792 or email me at ardourjewels@ymail.com.
You have the opportunity to inspect the place.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by luvmyniger: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
@poster you got it all correct.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by lanreoj(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2009
i really like d stuff u posted.
www.solarpp
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by dahrey: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
wondaful post i just luv d frank talk.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Ibiamu(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hi, i like your article
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Ibiamu(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Guy the way this get rich quick info product is been handling is so much and they can not review it to you free.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Ibiamu(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
Guy i have tried a lot of get rich info product and it did not work me and that is why i have decided that before i start any business i must research very well on it before i start it. And you too can do the same thing before you start any business.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by flexbrown: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
ADVERTISE FREE ON THIS WEBSITE NOW www.infome.blog.com gives you general update and information…….
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Och77(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2009
You've said what has been bodering me for sometime now. I think our local newspapers are culpable too. How do you advertise a clear case 419 in you daily just because of the little cash coming your way and at the same time endangering vulnerable citizens. If not how do you explain someone promising you heaven on earth, juicy packages that he claims has been working right for him and yet he has no office address on the advert and tells you to pay a certain amount into his account while he sends some packages in a CD to you afterwards. If it has been working right for you as you claim, and you have decided to expand your biz, the least you should have is an office. Sometimes you see between seven and ten of this addressless kind of adverts on the same page. Please let's watch out, they have come out in different shades.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by dimonye(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
tanx 24volts 4 d info.nid advice 4rm u.u said u hav 3 supamrks and to that extent wil hav exprience in supamrkts biz.i want 2 open supamrkt.pls what n what shud i do first?what r d common challenges wit supamrkts biz and how 2 solve it/dem?how best 2 run n manage d biz
pls i wouldn't mind ur contact 4 4da clarifications

tanx man.hop 2 hear 4rm u.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by munabra(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2009
how can one invest on the internet
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Comma: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2010
I am a business in China, we do business with NG friends, everything is fine,
but from internet, too much email which asking for Government Invitation Letter. we do not like people like that way.
I met many NG friends in Canton Fair, they are very kind to me. and they tell us to be careful about anyone ask for Government Invitation Letter who could be 419.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by rtforex: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2010
I must say that this is a unique thread and I pray and that readers and followers will learn from and act positively on the intention of the starter of the thread.I wish you all a prosperous year.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Moneyline(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
Point noted
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Ahamey(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
Thanks bro. for the beautiful expos on the online frauds in our country. Does it mean that there are no genuine online businesses, and if there are any, pls carry me along, Nigeria needs people like you who can say the truth, keep it up.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Lenny9000(m): 2:30am On Jan 13, 2010
makes a lot of sense
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by mirabell: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
@24volts,

Thanks so much for the info, I must tell u, it is really coming my way at the
very right time. I just rented a shop for Supermarket business though I have not stocked it.

Pls can I have your contact, I need one or two clarification before I finally take off.
I really need to talk to an experienced person like u.

Thanks
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Akagood: 12:37am On Jan 18, 2010
Good one there
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by 24volts: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hello GUYS I did appreciate your feedbacks on my post.
For the benefit of those that indicated interest in setting up supper market, the following are very vital for the biz;
1. ensure that the s/market is located in a nice site
2. you have to visit a good s/market you know, introduce your self to the owner and make a list of goods on the shelv , study very well how they are arranged on the shelv
3. you must install cctv at the very best strategic locations inside the store
4. stay away from employing your relatives or friends as your staff
5. you will need a very good stand by generated , to power the fridges and system
6. you need computer systems installed with ''point of sale soft ware '' this is where all your daily transactions are inputed. you can get this in computer village, a good IT firm we do this for you.
7. you need a running capital every week, e.g a standard s/market with initial captial of =N=10 m need at least =N=1.5m for running the store weekly.
8. you can incorporate pharmacy into it, that means you need all the necessary certification and registration and employ a pharmacist if you are not one.

NOTE
s/ market is a very viable biz, i so much cherish.
it is a biz that uses only a marginal profit to sell the articles , but the good thing is that the rate of return is fast
make sure you do your ckecks and balances on daily basis

all the best guys
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by mirabell: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2010
@ 24 volts

8. you can incorporate pharmacy into it, that means you need all the necessary certification and registration  and employ a pharmacist if you are not one.

U seems to know all the corners in this business, I was also thinking along this line too but dont know how to go about the certification/registration cos am not in that field.

Pls what are the requirements?
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by chezyfive: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
I have the following brand new products for sale :

Digaital Cameras:

G. SAMSUNG M110 8MP DIGITAL CAMERA (6 UNITS AVAILABLE)- N28,000 each

Generators:

G. 8 UNITS OF HONDA-POWERED GENERATORS EM4500EX 4.5KVA OUTPUT FOR N100,000 each.

Irons:

H. 45 PCS OF STEAM IRON @ N2,500 each

Fridge:[Grade A Type]

I. 1 TALL LARGE FRIDGE-N55,000 [GRADE A-LIKE NEW];

J. 1 TABLE-SIZE FRIDGE -N20,000[ GRADEA- LIKE NEW].

If interested, pls contact 08025946892 OR 08067328893 for viewing.

Ask for Mr Adekoya

Thanks.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by mirabell: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2010
I have the following brand new products for sale :

Digaital Cameras:

G. SAMSUNG M110 8MP DIGITAL CAMERA (6 UNITS AVAILABLE)- N28,000 each

Generators:

G. 8 UNITS OF HONDA-POWERED GENERATORS EM4500EX 4.5KVA OUTPUT FOR N100,000 each.

Irons:

H. 45 PCS OF STEAM IRON @ N2,500 each

Fridge:[Grade A Type]

I. 1 TALL LARGE FRIDGE-N55,000 [GRADE A-LIKE NEW];

J. 1 TABLE-SIZE FRIDGE -N20,000[ GRADEA- LIKE NEW].

If interested, pls contact 08025946892 OR 08067328893 for viewing.

Ask for Mr Adekoya

Thanks.

Mr Man, How does all of these relate to this thread?
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by trending83(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program.

Trending83
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by 24volts: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program.

Trending83

O my God, Guys please look at the above advert by Trending83, what this is telling us is that ;

1. this young man is now making N17.496 million big laughter ,
2. look at him again, he is now requesting for people to call him for stipends of may be 2k, 3k to tell them how to make this millions.
3. that means he is not sertisfied with the millions, it is when he collects 2k or 3k that he is ok
4. My guy please stop, this kind of advert here, I suggest you go and enjoy your millions, if possible train all your siblings on this.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by trending83(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2010
Mr 24volts,

Why do you guys have this kind of mindset. Who told you I ask for money to tell you about the program. What is your problem, If you don`t have anything to say, then you better keep your mouth shut. When they call me I simple tell them to send me their email address and I would send them more details about the program. I`m not like other guys who want someone to send them some change before telling them about the program and for your information, this program is not for everybody, i would never force anybody into it, life is a choice. So believe what you want to believe.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by justwise(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2010
@trending83

How much have u made so far?
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by arsenally: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2010
24volts:

I did appreciate those you have read my post and have taken decision in thier life.
please, somepeople are still asking me that they have =N=2mill that they dont know the business they will put the mony into.
my questions is, how did you get such amount of money,
is it via biz or what,
my advice to such people is to create time say one week visit one big market depending on your location and take a good study of the market and see
the trend of sellers and buyers from there iam sure u will convince your self on what to do with such money.
if u are not sure go and fix the money at least 13% per capital per tenure.
I have a story to share here, a friend that visited me the other day, he was so happy to inform me that he has started trainging on forex trading and was trying to convince me that the biz is what is booming now. I ask him one simple question, that the people that are training you, what kind of car do they ride, are they leaving in their own house [/i]or rented apartment, [i]what kind of cloth do they were, are they too realy into the forex trading . or they the healer trying to heal others but they cant heal themselves. my friend could not answer those questions . he left my house quietly and I saw fraustration in him. I call him later and he told me that iam absoluetly right. that i saved him , he told me that a friend of his that they both started the biz together has got his hand burnt seriously on the trading. so my good fellow nigerians , our prayer is that one day nigeria will produce a good leader,

@24Volts

Thanks for the advice. Just brush up the English a little bit; it sort of distracts one from your great words of wisdom

Arsenally
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by kingahmjok: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2010
Honestly, is a good article. Always think of what to do to attract finances into your life thru investment,Men that say there is no money can't make it in life, but those that say there's money even when it has not reached them are the ones that go all the way to make it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Rules Out Naira Fall As External Reserves Hit $34bn / Only Four Nigerian Banks Are Strong / Opening A Gift Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.