Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,148 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Check Out The Shameless Nigerian Gay, Bisi Alimi, And Her Newly Wedded Husband O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Shameless Nigerian Gay, Bisi Alimi, And Her Newly Wedded Husband O (665 Views)

COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos / Bisi Alimi And Husband, Anthony Davis Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Shameless Nigerian Gay, Bisi Alimi, And Her Newly Wedded Husband O by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
He or in fact they, may say am one of them, Yes I am! I am not only writing about latest happenings on my blog, but also looking at the critical aspect of cases, and looking forward to shun some immoral acts if not all!
Imagine, what nonsense, a man weds a man!
Bisi Alimi, a Nigerian gay and LGBT rights activist legally married his British lover, Anthony at a grand occasion in England.

Am not trying to preach any sermin, but this us sure, the end of the world!
He even shamelessly tweeted that: "In Presence of friends & family from around the world, Anthony & I will say 'I Do'. But we remember places in the world where love is crime."
Oh my God! I know this is going to drive him gaga but I don't care! Let him come, I, with a good number of Nigerians awaits him.
Since in Nigeria, you can't grow your business without faking a fight with a superstar.
Follow her( Linda Ikeji's step against Wizkid ( you know what have told you about their fake fight )) isn't a bad idea.
Check out more at our blog at https://atkinsnewsbin..com
Re: Check Out The Shameless Nigerian Gay, Bisi Alimi, And Her Newly Wedded Husband O by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is pics with his gay husband. Check out more at https://atkinsnewsbin..com

(1) (Reply)

This Will Make You Laugh:refine Your Nigerian Accent / K1 S' Story...k1 Picture In The 70s.... / Heard About The Linda Ikeji Giveaway???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.