Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Gtbank Vs Buhari - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gtbank Vs Buhari (609 Views)

Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank / Epic Reply By A Twitter User To A Tweet By Gtbank / Obama Vs Buhari ( Comedy Video ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Vs Buhari by asifawarley(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
A guy went to GTbank,when get there he met so many people on the queue and his phone is shutdown. While standing his eye set on vacant socket where he can plug his phone,the guy plugged the phone ,some minutes after one of the bank security get there and unplugged the phone.The #guy go straight to to the security, why do you unplugged my phone,the security asked him do you come here to charge?No,don't you know about the law of nigeriaeconomy which says “every socket found anywhere must not be vacant and every generator must not be OFF without all your neighbours phone been charged".The security said en en,manager no tell me.
Source: Asifa Wale's Blog
Re: Gtbank Vs Buhari by Khameal007(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
the Zap you smoking?

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Rejection Of Job Refusal; Ever Written This Before? / Look At What Zenith Bank Did. / If I Become Somebody Ft Olamide (ybnl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.