Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? (28983 Views)

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] / See What People Do To Their Bodies !... (with Pix) / Why Do Women Of African Descent Relax/perm Their Beautiful Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by mrofficial(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
Joe50:

I hate over exposed body, i just love a simple sexy ladies.

There's no big deal in ladies fashion, after all no body can stop them from that fashion not even the government.

So when you see one on the street just feel your eyez or remove your eyez from them.

lol.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by posakosa(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
what is going on hia ? this is NOT the sexuality section. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by cvibe: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ gr8ola

You are now deviating.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by yeyeruzi: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
AdeCisco:

The heat some may think they feel that drives them to expose heated parts may just be a rush of oestrogen. The real heat period in biology.

That's true, lovely post. But  heat period all round the year with tight wears purposely designed to push up curves and compress breasts together not to talk of the "please don't bend over" skirts and tops? Why not walk about stark naked? I'm sure some ladies will soon be given this as an excuse.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by yeyeruzi: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2009
@gr8ola

Why are you trying to corrupt souls yo? Oh! I forgot it! its like cocaine! cry . This thing don't make men smart! Stop this nonsense. angry
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
because sex sells!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Debroslink: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
nawa ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much 4 boobs and pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by bigpastor(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
They are only fulfilling the tenets of scripture concerning the Last Days events
Evil men?women shall grow worse and worse Moreso as whoso looketh upon a woman tolust after her has committed adultery with her
IT'S NATURAL TO WANT SUCH THINGS(delicate parts)
It's the DEVIL's strategy
Watch out Dont fall into his trap Guys sad sad
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Holesher(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
close your eyes and look other way, why are you looking ASEWO
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
Holesher:

close your eyes and look other way, why are you looking ASEWO
LMAO!!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
[b]I believe that there are no two same pair of breats in the world!!!. In the fashion world, it is believed that once the nipples are covered, the entired breast is safe and not totally naked. I believe this too and this renders the post of nudity baseless. Let us be more civil about what we post anywhere. In future, cybercops will fish transgressors out for punishment, Seun pls note.

Back to the topic, why do women expose their beautiful, God-given, sacred body??, Know they not that their body is the temple of God Anyway, I appreciate good things, the love of my life has a beautiful pair and i find so much pleasure when she asks me how she looks before we go out! ha ha ha. what else would i need to see if i've already seen a quarter by the street light, lol, lol, loll,

[/b]Women, stop selling urself short. you do not command any respect by showing off those bare skin. That a society would be moralistic, scrupulous and sane depends on the women in that society. I would like to be a woman in my next world. I think they just need to realise how powerful they are. That we relegate them in social activities make them wanna revolt in other ways like , half nudity. I love women but would respect them more if they respected themselves. Holla at your boy! i'm high here.sorry outta here, lol
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by DeepSight(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
If we were born naked, why shouldn't we live naked?

Make babies naked.

Die naked.

Return to Earth naked. . .
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by whiteroses(f): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2009
this is 2009 man move on and roll with the flow thats life. and its funny how you said why do they show their lap, lap?? you are not only old school you are done school grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by abariko1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
Ohn!! guys so una never hear about Men Scarcity, that is why every lady wants to expose the sacred areas; it will even get to a point where they will start to walk naked like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden just to get men's attention.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Toppytee(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
Its a psychological disorder called EXHIBITIONISM.It can be really disgusting;Saging breast,big tummy,multicolour skin among many others.Somebody should please call our ladies to order.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by posakosa(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
z^^^^^^^ its NO PHUCKING DISORDER. STOP THE RUBBISH. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2009
those women exposing their bodies are only passing a simple message to us men. they're saying, ''hey, i'm available. you wanna have me?'' grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by finemocha(f): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
George_D:

those women exposing their bodies are only passing a simple message to us men. they're saying, ''hey, i'm available. you wanna have me?'' grin

yes and when u approach them in a club to dance with u and they diss ur dumb ass what are they saying then?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by posakosa(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2009
finemocha loca : where in the Bronx are you ?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
lmao!!!
then if all women cover up like middle easterns another person will open a thread saying "why do women always cover up and hide their bodies?"
lolol
too funny.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Johnnoo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
Deep Sight:

Make babies naked.

Die naked.

THIS IS INSANE! ! !
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by finemocha(f): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2009
Deep Sight:

Make babies naked.

Die naked.

have u ever tried going to the bank naked. nobody takes u seriously
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by N101: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
Please I want to know the gain women derive in exposing their body parts (breast, tummy, laps etc). Do they derive any satisfaction from such actions or is it the men who feed their eyes on them that gain?
Not necessarily in that order nor all of the below:
(1) Attention
(2) Sex
(3) Fresh air
(4) Money
grin

You obviously have a lot of time to notice these things.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by N101: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
George_D:

finemocha:

yes and when u approach them in a club to dance with u and they diss your dumb ass what are they saying then?
Guess males wearing trousers dropping down pass their butt and showing their underwear are offering an invitation too, right? grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by yeyeruzi: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
finemocha:

yes and when u approach them in a club to dance with u and they diss your dumb ass what are they saying then?

They are simply saying, "You are not the man I want ". The Club is no church
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
cant she wear the skirt on her ass properly?
what the hell is all this?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
cant she wear the skirt on her ass properly?
what the hell is all this?

ROTFLMAO. . . . .

MC
She looks like a blowed up cow. . . . I often wonder, why is it that the fat ones are the ones ready to expose their belly?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO. . . . .

MC
She looks like a blowed up cow. . . . I often wonder, why is it that the fat ones are the ones ready to expose their belly?
i wonder ooooo
i just ate my delicious pancakes.
i dont wanna gag now oooooo!!
angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by yeyeruzi: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
N101:

Guess males wearing trousers dropping down pass their butt and showing their underwear are offering an invitation too, right? grin

Are you or do you know any woman attracted to that?
We are attracted to sexily dressed women  and all women (whether sexily dressed or not) know this.

I don't know whether women are attracted to such queer act or not to see it as an invitation. If so, then I still have a lot to learn about women
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by yeyeruzi: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2009
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO. . . . .

MC

It has to be a funny TV show or commercial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / Wearing Socks With Native Attire. Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.