Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) (44755 Views)

E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday / E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures / E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by uairaland: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chop UP
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Baba God please bless my future hubby more than dis. Amen
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by floragregs(f): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
Ritualist undecided
go do ur own na. See ur poor reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
slurryeye:
Show of wealth doesn't mean you're wealthy

Happy married life to them anyway

mama, e money is wealthy

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by FroshD: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Be there calling someone ritualist, whereas he's busy smiling to the bank...

broke men with their brain sha
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by johnstar(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
Ritualist undecided
I no sabi u b4 oo

As I check ur profile I no say na small boi u b wey stil dey under ur parent

Na so small pikin dey reason, do make u go sleep, 2morw na sch

Bt u lack sense for weytn u talk

Him use ur mana do ritual abi, dey der dey hate why others dey make am

Abi u think say other ppl go remain poor lyk u ni. DUMB head

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sweet naira landers please I need your votes for my flash fiction 'Mazi's Goat @etisalatreads....prize.etisalat.com.ng//flash fiction. .tnx sweets
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by odogwu2007(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
barnyolix:

When will the insane stop mingling with the sane
my brother ask them ooh
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by kenny1313(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
slurryeye:
Show of wealth doesn't mean you're wealthy

Happy married life to them anyway

Hater spotted.............

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by cescky(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
When last did you chop slap? undecided

When last u chop am? I mean spiritually cos ede hungry u
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by seenter84: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Same pic all d time
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by maziuwa(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
I think what am seeing inside the car TV screen is (after the reggae play the blues) or am i the only one seeing it but me i dey my song (when money no dey umunwanyi agbaaaa oso)
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by Rapuru14: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
I don't know why some of my people are just vexed seeing rich men. As for me wealth is good. Your source of wealth is a question for you and God.
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Some people seeing this picture now won't even know they are in a car sef. I just dey imagine if I use that car toast nairaland babes, dem go OFF pant I swear! cheesy cheesy
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by johnstar(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nnamdd1:

Wetin E-money Do You?
eblyk say him dey part of the ppl wey dey follow snd him account numba to E money
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by Humblea(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
I no envy you sha!
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by goingape2: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
first Afonja millionaires while the rest Afonjas are busy hitting each others with juju

Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
My future husby is blessed ijn. .. success, wealth, good health, peace and joy will be ours ijn.. Amen.
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Same month eèhn....cool. HWA bro. Silence is Golden but Money talks!!!

MODIFIED: Haters can look for the nearest transformer and do the needful....mana oji ofor ga na ga. Ekette!!!
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin

Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by BIDOO(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
I have that type of handbag...but una go say my own is fake angry sad

I'm out !!
Why Subservient Yourself?
The tomorrow is very bright.
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by Viktoro1: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmm ah no knw weda na Ritual money or not, but if na ritual money , baba e no easy try n c.
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
Ritualist undecided
Bros no vex... I don't mean no disrespect. But if u say na juju go do your own

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
BIDOO:

Why Subservient Yourself?
The tomorrow is very bright.
today is bright,bright and fair..i can only hope for a brighter tommorrow sir smiley
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by BIDOO(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
today is bright,bright and fair.. smiley
It is well........
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by adebayosun02: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Where r their kids?
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by slurryeye: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
kenny1313:

Hater spotted.............

I don't hate him, there is absolutely nothing to hate about him. I live in a society where I know people that make millions of dollars in a year. Guess what they wear in summer? a short, a t shirt and flip flops.
Anyone has the right to do whatever they like with their money. But the fact of the matter still remains that showing you're wealthy doesn't mean you're wealthy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by slurryeye: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
goingape2:
first Afonja millionaires while the rest Afonjas are busy hitting each others with juju

Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by Okeikpu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
You will hardly see ds ediot on Igbo attire
Always promoting foreigners
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by kingsamosy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
Ritualist undecided
poverty is a bastard.
Re: E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) by BigBlokoz: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
fake life nor goood ooooh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mosun Filani Vs. Funke Akindele - Who Is More Beautiful / Grace Atinuke-Oyelude, First "Miss Nigeria" Beauty Queen At 84 / Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.