Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday (33750 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Rejoice9ja: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Popular Billionaire, Business Man and CEO of Five Star Music "E-money", took to his official Instagram account to celebrates his wife wishing her a happy birthday.

3 Likes

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Rejoice9ja: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by itspzpics(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hbd mama

Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service, Watch Video => HERE
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Johnkay01: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lovely
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by vizkiz: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Happy birthday Mrs E-money. May you not be rapped.

You keep looking prettier each year. Incase you want a young blood to hit you up in places your husband can't, DM me wink kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by tstx(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ok
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Felixwills: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Check if she has not been r*pe!

1 Like

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by mooremoney(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abeg this week na for COZA please postpone ur wife birthday

38 Likes

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Slimsly100(f): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
mooremoney:

grin grin grin
So every week now dey get topicm
Oh! NLers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by edeXede: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ok
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by vera1997: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
wow thats nice

6 Likes

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by henryadex(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
What about A money?
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by lonlytroy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Happy birthday mrs Emoney, oya bless Me...
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by GentleMoney: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
HBD!!!

2 Likes

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Monaco2(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
G wagon 2019

1 Like

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
vizkiz:

You keep looking prettier each year. Incase you want a young blood to hit you up in places your husband can't, DM me wink kiss

Everything now rape must dey... Nawao
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by nazablossom(f): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
lonlytroy:
Happy birthday mrs Emoney, oya bless Me...
Go to instagram, you might be lucky tongue
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by tunary(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Does he deals on cars also
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Wealthierboy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
vizkiz:

No, is a free world. you can say your mind... remember, what you're planning to do your brother someone is still planning you
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by overdrive(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Does emoney sell cars

2 Likes

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
How many times the wife dey celebrate BD in a year?

1 Like

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by MARKone(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Photoshop abi is something wrong with her leg and shoe.

HBD

2 Likes

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Neoteny(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
mooremoney:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Wetstone: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
E money � , E money � , E money �, how many times did I call you, you are blessed and I double tap from the blessings ☺

2 Likes

Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by Maximuss260: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Beautiful grin
Re: E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday by TSRC: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Slimsly100:

grin grin grin
So every week now dey get topicm
Oh! NLers
You are beautiful. I hope you don't mind me saying that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Shades Nellie Mayshak, Pension DG / Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.