Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 - Foreign Affairs (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 (102376 Views)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) / Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by 2mNaira: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
benjibabs:

No, we are still waiting.

Ok.Thanks.Its taking too long. They shld get this over with as quicly as possible.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by swagdopey: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
benjibabs:

Correct! I wonder why they have not called these states. I hope Obama is not trying to pull a June 12 move o! Don't trust the combination of crooked Killary and Obama.

Lol... PA is about 97 and trump is still in d lead..
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Bishops10(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Thank God I didn't bet with this guy yesterday ooo
He for chop me
.....Thought Clinton had more chances of winning

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by collinscabal(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump is killing it

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by OJUcrook: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Mexyz:
What becomes of T.B Joshua's prophecy?
Nigerian Pastors and fake prophecies be like

4 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by benjibabs(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2016
They just called PA - Trump is now on 264.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by princesuko(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump bags PA

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by swagdopey: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump wins alaska cry
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Hillary Clinton might still win the Electoral college but Trump has won the popular vote.
Even if he does not become president, this man is a fantastic politician. At the beginning everyone thought the business man was a joke until he defeated 16 professional politicians to clinch the Republican ticket.
They called him a racist, misogynist, unexperienced man. So many lies of sexual harassment etc.
This man never gave up forged on and defeated one of the most influential families in US History.
Seems I will be reading a lot of books about this man.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by 2mNaira: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2016
benjibabs:
They just called PA - Trump is now on 264.

I thought smone said PA is 20 electorat votes.Shouldn't it be seventy-something now? Or did loose PA?
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by davodyguy: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2016
mnairaland:

I thought smone said PA is 20 electorat votes.Shouldn't it be seventy-something now? Or did loose PA?

20+44=?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by freshcvvs: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Pushas:
Hillary Clinton might still win the Electoral college but Trump has won the popular vote.
Even if he does not become president, this man is a fantastic politician. At the beginning everyone thought the business man was a joke until he defeated 16 professional politicians to clinch the Republican ticket.
They called him a racist, misogynist, unexperienced man. So many lies of sexual harassment etc.
This man never gave up forged on and defeated one of the most influential families in US History.

What are you saying?

Win which electoral vote na?

Be realistic naaaaa.

She has more chances of winning popular votes than electoral!

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2016
benjibabs:

Trump is the best thing that could happen to US now, believe me (in Trump's voice) grin grin grin Killary, Agama and gang are big disaster( also in Trump's voice).

It's time to make America great again!!!!

If you are a good history student you will not dispute the fact that republicans are synonymous with wars and right from the days of gulf war to 9/11 you will agree that serious terrorist attacks happen whenever the republicans are in power so you can now imagine when a vocal one wins and he has been lashing out at the Muslims and islamic countries saying he will ban them outrightly which is tantamount to asking for war.

I repeat, with this man in power,the end of America has come.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by benjibabs(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Pushas:

Electoral college? What do you think the 215 & 264 numbers stand for? Trump is leading both ways.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Oya na!, I'm tired of waiting
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Decryptor(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2016
It is over! Even if a "Jega" appears from nowhere, Clinton is out! Someone should please hand her the phone to place that call GEJ Style.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by theamadila(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2016
This is simply Epic...
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by 2mNaira: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2016
davodyguy:

20+44=?

OK.Thanks. I must admit I am really unschoolled when it comes to US election.Too many terminologies. Red states,blue states, swing states,electoral votes, popular votes. Do you
mind telling me the relationship between all these and how they determine who finally wins the election?
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by esoboy875(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2016
God help Trump
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Ebukaidoko(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Currently

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by benjibabs(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Toks2008:

If you are a good history student you will not dispute the fact that republicans are synonymous with wars and right from the days of gulf war to 9/11 you will agree that serious terrorist attacks happen whenever the republicans are in power so you can now imagine when a vocal one wins and he has been lashing out at the Muslims and islamic countries saying he will ban them outrightly which is tantamount to asking for war.

I repeat, with this man in power,the end of America has come.
And one thing you are forgetting is the fact that Trump is an outsider (non politician). He is not even playing the 'political correctness' card with the Republicans. So, I don't expect his administration to follow regular republican ways. Trump is the game changer, bro!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2016
benjibabs:

Electoral college? What do you think the 215 & 264 numbers stand for? Trump is leading both ways.
Yeah I know. It as actually happened before in 2000. When George Bush lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. Trump is the New president!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by DjSwaga(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Red revolution...
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by mach7(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2016
lolawilliams:
Too many people lied about who they were voting for
So on-point! Some lied, some simply kept quiet and others claimed to be undecided....meanwhile, their hearts were already decided. So much for the failure of polls, pundits and experts.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2016
freshcvvs:

What are you saying?

Win which electoral vote na?

Be realistic naaaaa.

She has more chances of winning popular votes than electoral!
I know. Trump is the New president! I was just being cautious. It has happened before in 2000 when George Bush lost the popular vote but won the electoral college!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Bollove: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2016
ifyalways:
Who saw this coming? To say I'm shocked is an understatement shocked
we do !!!
I participated in some online polls and Donald led even before d election. Also, d Nairaland poll was a close call. I went with Trump in both poll.

I want Trump in d oval office not because I like him but because He will teach the world a huge lesson and an error we would never want/wish to happen again in the future. If he doesn't happen today, the white folks and the supremacists will always think a Trump is the better deal they never had and they will always yearn for a Trump into the future.

So, let us all try Him ( the new devil) !!!

Also, Hillary is not an alternative and as far as I am concerned, Hilary is also like a Trump . She is only being diplomatic and political with truth but Trump is morafuckingly blunt.

Also, this is the time for third world countries especially in Africa to look within and give herself outstanding development and be self sufficient. This is the time for each country to stand up and be responsible to herself. African leaders are now so lazy that they depend on subventions, donations, gift from Europe/America and they will still mismanage this subventions because more will always come.

With Trump, it will be a new world order championed from mighty America and other country will tag along.

With Trump's ideology, a lot of government across the globe especially Africa will learn the hard way !!!

Trump is a revolution.... No more pampering !!!!

#MyOpinion#

5 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Preator: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2016
mnairaland:

OK.Thanks. I must admit I am really unschoolled when it comes to US election.Too many terminologies. Red states,blue states, swing states,electoral votes, popular votes. Do you
mind telling me the relationship between all these and how they determine who finally wins the election?

each state has a number of electoral votes based on its size(usually its number of rep +senators) if u win the popular votes in that state, the electoral votes get pledged to you. u become president when you have 270 pledged votes
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Davinex(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Braze-up for a november surprise, it's gonna be a nightmare for Trump. The sun will rise in the morning.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Jejelomoekonlo: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2016
*BREAKING NEWS*
*#AmericaDecides*
INEC has declared the American election inconclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by benjibabs(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Pushas:
Yeah I know. It as actually happened before in 2000. When George Bush lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. Trump is the New president!

Oh, I see. But with the current number of 215/264 and Trump's position in the remaining states, if Killary enter her black cape, carry pitch fork and jump on her broom she no fit catch up with me Trump.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Ibcdesigns(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2016
DECLARED. TRUMP WINS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

2 Huge Male Snakes Fighting Over Female Snake Crash Into Australian Man's House / 14-Year-Old Missing Malaysian Boy Found In Crocrodile's Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.