Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 - Foreign Affairs (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 (102245 Views)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Trump Vs. Iran: It's Not Over (Analysis) / Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by freshcvvs: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Pushas:

I know. Trump is the New president! I was just being cautious. It has happened before in 2000 when George Bush lost the popular vote but won the electoral college!

Not with figures showing!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by valkingsley(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2016
It's now certain, Trump is the new President of The US

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by 2mNaira: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Preator:

each state has a number of electoral votes based on its size(usually its number of rep +senators) if u win the popular votes in that state, the electoral votes get pledged to you. u become president when you have 270 pledged votes

OK.Thanks a lot.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by ayosmiles(m): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2016
There are 7 more states to go and trump is leading in 4 of them. He has only 6 electoral votes to win.

All hail the new king of North America!!!!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
lolawilliams:
Democrats Michelle Obama for President in 2020 grin grin

you see the effects of skipping your medication

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Preator: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Pushas:
Yeah I know. It as actually happened before in 2000. When George Bush lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. Trump is the New president!
how can I explain this sha

** OK, its like two friends with 10 courses
4 6units course and 6 2units course
result for friend A, 6A( all 2units courses) and 4C
friend 2 has 4A( all 6units course) and 6C(the 2units courses)
so friend A will claim he has more As and is thus better but who do you think will have the higher CGPA?
that's the American electoral system

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2016
SirShymexx:

Woke up early to this shyte. grin

Trump has taken FL, OH and should likely win Wisconsin and Michigan.

It's over, yo.

Senate, rep, and POTUS for trump. grin grin grin grin

Back to sleep. wink
You took the L about Brexit.. But you were right about this election (Trump) 100% right grin grin grin
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Amaechi5(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2016
What hillary Clinton campaign Chairman said

Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman, tells the Javits Center to go home:

“I know you’ve been here a long time.

“We’re still counting votes, and every vote should count.

“Several states are still close to call, so we’re not going to have anything more to say tonight.

“Everyone should head home. You should get some sleep. We’ll have more to say tomorrow.

“We are so proud of you, and we are so proud of her. She has done amazing things and she’s not done yet.”

He says they’ll have more tomorrow.

People are now leaving, Donald Trump is already a winner.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Preator: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2016
mnairaland:

OK.Thanks a lot.

aiite, of course the electors may decide not to vote as pledged(called a faithless elector) so Clinton can still win if the electors decide to become faithless.

before Clintonians like me start thinking its possible check the facts below

**faithless electors have never change the results of a presidential election

** 38 states have laws to punish faithless electors

** 4 states have the rights to void votes of faithless electors

so let's welcome the new president-elect Donald chukwu emeka trump

4 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by benjibabs(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Meanwhile in another news, Trump campaign has reached out to Killary campaign to sell them the fireworks they had purchased to celebrate, and at a good discount. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump did and said everything humanly possible to lose this election.. And now he is about to become president elect? Just waohhh shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2016
bettercreature:
And Trump is winning what a surprise
hmmmm
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by lolawilliams(f): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2016
carmag:

you see the effects of skipping your medication
Fool. I dont have your time here.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Preator:

how can I explain this sha

** OK, its like two friends with 10 courses
4 6units course and 6 2units course
result for friend A, 6A( all 2units courses) and 4C
friend 2 has 4A( all 6units course) and 6C(the 2units courses)
so friend A will claim he has more As and is thus better but who do you think will have the higher CGPA?
that's the American electoral system
Bro, I know the American electoral system. I was just being cautious due to what happened in 2000. Trump is president!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by 2mNaira: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Preator:

aiite, of course the electors may decide not to vote as pledged(called a faithless elector) so Clinton can still win if the electors decide to become faithless.

Interedting
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Donald Trumppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Mexyz(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2016
And to think almost all the celebrities in US campaigned for Clinton, in fact Stevie Wonder said and I quote "Trump winning the election is like asking me to drive" . So Stevie I think its possible you can drive, impossibility is nothing when you believe. Congratulations to Trump.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by benjibabs(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Amaechi5:
What hillary Clinton campaign Chairman said

Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman, tells the Javits Center to go home:

“I know you’ve been here a long time.

“We’re still counting votes, and every vote should count.

“Several states are still close to call, so we’re not going to have anything more to say tonight.

“Everyone should head home. You should get some sleep. We’ll have more to say tomorrow.

“We are so proud of you, and we are so proud of her. She has done amazing things and she’s not done yet.”

He says they’ll have more tomorrow.

People are now leaving, Donald Trump is already a winner.

See all of them leaving with their tails between their legs grin grin grin
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by KingZeus(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Pushas:
Hillary Clinton might still win the Electoral college but Trump has won the popular vote.
Even if he does not become president, this man is a fantastic politician. At the beginning everyone thought the business man was a joke until he defeated 16 professional politicians to clinch the Republican ticket.
They called him a racist, misogynist, unexperienced man. So many lies of sexual harassment etc.
This man never gave up forged on and defeated one of the most influential families in US History.
Seems I will be reading a lot of books about this man.

Right?? for someone who has no prior political experience. He has done arguably well!

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Oracle16(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2016
I know majority of Americans are reasonable. I know they would vote Trump to be president. Trump is the right man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by emsquare(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2016
WOW!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Preator:

Lol hahaha @ Donald chukka emeka trump
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Waiting for Wole Soyinka to tear his green card.
Waiting for T.B Joshua to recant his prophecy.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Jay542:

If you know who Americans really are, you'll definitely have seen that coming.
I swear to gawd, Who would have thought? ?

Americans were condemning Trump in open but they were also celebrating him in Secret
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by benjibabs(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Here we go!

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by NDprudent(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2016
lolawilliams:

Fool. I dont have your time here.

Hey!! that was harsh...he was probably joking around.

Cheers!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Jay542(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I swear to gawd, Who would have thought? ?

Americans were condemning Trump in open but they were also celebrating him in Secret
They can sly ehn. No more white house for Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2016
KingZeus:

Right?? for someone who has no prior political experience. He has done arguably well!
Exactly. He defeated the likes of Jeb Bush(George Bush family), Ted Cruz etc
Even when most influential republicans denounced, rejected and failed to endorse him. He pulled himself together and won.
This guy has fantastic business and political skills. He outplayed the media who were against him, he didn't care about celebrities who didn't support him. He utilized his strong oratory skills.
This elections shows the fact that election polls and debates results are highly unreliable and Fake.
If you want to learn how to play "sensible" dirty politics and defeat the status quo, Donald Trump should be your role model!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by TAC22(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump-276
Congratulations President Trump! It's official!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by 2mNaira: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Pushas:
Exactly. He defeated the likes of Jeb Bush(George Bush family), Ted Cruz etc
Even when most influential republicans denounced, rejected and failed to endorse him. He pulled himself together and won.
This guy has fantastic business and political skills. He outplayed the media who were against him, he didn't care about celebrities who didn't support him. He utilized his strong oratory skills.
This elections shows the fact that election polls and debates results are highly unreliable and Fake.
If you want to learn how to play "sensible" dirty politics and defeat the status quo, Donald Trump should be your role model!

This your post is note-worthy.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by valkingsley(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2016
TRUMP!!!

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Confirmed! Donald Trump is the New president!
He has won Wisconsin. He already has 276 electoral. He has surpassed what he needs to win!
Congrats!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

2 Huge Male Snakes Fighting Over Female Snake Crash Into Australian Man's House / 14-Year-Old Missing Malaysian Boy Found In Crocrodile's Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.