Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos (44755 Views)

Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) / Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by praxs(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
Ogogoro man tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by dayleke: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2016
NICE,
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by sylva1(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Where is the wisdom as your monika suggests??
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by LecciGucci: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2016
B
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2016
adaksbullet:
Mine earth his whit his fam cry rip fine gilr cry cry

Uncle, she's still alivesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by biggz82: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2016
She didn't tell use d kind of cancer if it's breast or blood etc. Thank God she can smile again
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2016
Another AUDACITY of RECKLESSNESS and STUPIDITY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Always read before you engage your brain and open you mouth either in words or in voice undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Namdeenero(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2016
adaksbullet:
Bro wetin be your own? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Greenbullet(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2016
good ,she survived.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by nairaman66(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Lol! You funny die.. You wan kill this earth strong babe??
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by chinedu91(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2016
glory to God
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2016
adaksbullet:
Olodo. . She dinnuh die undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by nifemi25(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

this is what happened when all you are after was first to comment and never bother to read the content . olodo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by abrahamzy: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
u funny oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by emenem: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Mumu, John thomas like you. Na you kill her. Abeg go back to primary 2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by damayor001(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
Ogbomosho weed at work.... #smh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by oluxy(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

: grin
She's still alive.
Are u sure u did not attend night school that u don't c d context but only d pix.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by joeace2020(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

You just wan create awareness

anyway if you do music and like some beats, check out my works....https://www.nairaland.com/3453147/looking-beats-come-here
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by davibid: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2016
Commenting without reading

tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

tellwisdom days in school

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by afeezzezo: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Are you okay at all
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by repogirl(f): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
lmao! Nairalanders will kill people before their time, chai! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Adisodelight22(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm! The awesome God really love u. Don't ever desist from praising him,cos u re 0.99% among people who had survived it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by kings09(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2016
After u ll blame govt for failing ur exams. Read b4 u comment. Nawa oo.
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by mgumm: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2016
pls can sum1 tel me d diffrnc btw d two pics? i swr as for me i didnt c any

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by alizma: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
na so bad luck full your house reach?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by midolian(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by heniford2: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
the power of weed grin
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
the power of weed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by justFEARLESS(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

You got everyone talking...
love that.

I sense you wrote that intentionally #Sharpguy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by veragold2804(f): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
please read all over again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by olutosfem(f): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
Babu wisdom I tell you fa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Benjom(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

The 'Wisdom' in your moniker na fake one. In fact, you need some lashes for being the most quoted Nairalander this morning. Oya, dey count the lashes...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkiru Obasi: Survivor Of Lebanon Explosion Calls For Help From Nigeria / Formalin: Why You Should Reduce Eating Frozen Turkeys And Chickens / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.