Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,591 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos (44896 Views)

Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) / Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by assana: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
shocked
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
see wahala ooooo na u wan kill her? she won the battle against cancer biko kwa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Handsomecole(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Which RIP?? Oga please read before you vomit
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Where ur boyfriend hungerbad
He has gone to the mountain to pray for money grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ishilove:

He has gone to the mountain to pray for money grin

grin money wey I for use spoil u if to say u gree for me
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by fumbimary(f): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
congrats dear,thank God for your life and I use you as a point of contact for everyone out dere suffering from Cancer. shall also survive it in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Sunglass20(f): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Creamish:

Did u read the content of the thread? Shez still alive..
sorry no vex again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by MunorAnne(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
adaksbullet:
Mine earth his whit his fam cry rip fine gilr cry cry
What planet's this one from?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by pimplucious: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

And ur comment had to come first then u wrote this? Mumu na u kill her?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by pucci(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
@Nnamdisblog is you related to her?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Dandeedadrunk(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Stupid animal.... very soon you'll start blaming govt.... I just feel like slapping u shocked.... ode
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by dominique(f): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gkemz:
Last time i checked, cancer was an incurable disease... so was is a divine hand or just another lady craving for social media attention. If her story is true and the picture not photoshoped, her God is alive.

Certain cancers are curable and can be completely removed through surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy. I'm yet to hear of anyone that completely beat cancer through divine intervention only. Takes months of treatment and therapy. We should not let religious sentiments cloud our reasonin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

grin money wey I for use spoil u if to say u gree for me
Picture of your bank balance or adonbelivit grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Stricker321: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

You need deliverance.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by lifu2016(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
u had to kom dis far to FTC to embarrass the gods?..shame!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by 3moses: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
cancer of what?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by xymmie01: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
telewisdom I feel u..........no b say u wish d gurl dead , u just use d opportunity take gain attention and popularity..........!!! See quotes and comments........, I understand ur own angle..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by wokomabest(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
adaksbullet:
Mine earth his whit his fam cry rip fine gilr cry cry
what is this one saying. They are reprimanding @tellwisdom for his trash and you are here writing your lubbish.receive sense now or never. Ijiot
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by ComradeShegs(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by TRAVEL101(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
Guy you high?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Dinobi77: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
I really thank God nevertheless, she shouldn't just relax thinking its all uhuru. She should go for check up frm tym to tym, take her drugs n follow whatever rule given to her by d docs. My elder sis had it it frm 2012, in 2013/14, after all the treatment was given a clean bill. Unfortunately, 2015,it surfaced again in another breast, she's still going tru chemotherapy now, though looking healthy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by eyinjuege: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
grandlexuz:

Some cancers are actually curable

Hmmm, any cancer that'll show a marked difference from before and after pictures is one kind o.

It usually means its advanced and incurable.
Anyway, there wasn't much of a difference in the pictures other than she had low cut in one, and a wig in another. Her skin isn't much different either.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by eyinjuege: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dinobi77:
I really thank God nevertheless, she shouldn't just relax thinking its all uhuru. She should go for check up frm tym to tym, take her drugs n follow whatever rule given to her by d docs. My elder sis had it it frm 2012, in 2013/14, after all the treatment was given a clean bill. Unfortunately, 2015,it surfaced again in another breast, she's still going tru chemotherapy now, though looking healthy.

Cancer is horrible, and most times always creeps back even when detected early.
I wish your sister well.
Do you have other sisters? They need regular check ups, and if possible check if they carry the breast cancer gene
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Goldienana(f): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
U know what u are doing but God will help u.

Silly!

tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by ancientbanana: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
same to u
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by okangisaiah(f): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Did you go to school or how did you pass your exams?

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
chai see watin OSHOGBO WEED cause angry
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
chai see watin OSHOGBO WEED cause
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by sharon37o8(f): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
chair sorry oh so you follow for view picture only crew
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Ademoore07(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad

Chaiiiii. So illiterates plenty on NL
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Harinholar(f): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Ishilove:
Na hin kill am cheesy
.....Lolsss.....is possible
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by Harinholar(f): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
......First to comment.....#yeye#....see ya life on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man / Young Bowen University Lecturer Dies 2 Days After Giving Birth (pics) / Tribunal Suspend Efe Ovueni For Hugging, Blowing A Kiss At A Colleague In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.