Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses (43770 Views)

A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State / Nysc Debunks Reports Claiming A Corp Member Was Killed In Bayelsa / Corper Lawal Auwal Kontagora Shot Dead In Kaduna While Visiting Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by itskings1: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2016
U
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by kings09(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2016
Cos they r still booking space
FreeSpirited:
Why has nobody liked any post or comment on this thread?......
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by importexpert(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2016
jh
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by obembet(f): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2016
if its from that side of Nigeria.. I don't count them as Human being oo

1 Like

Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by rusher14: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Life imprisonment with the added punishment of multiple videos of the girl sleeping with another man. This must be shown to him morning, noon and night.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by kings09(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2016
Leave dis cucumber thing alone. It's so stale. If na ur sis de involved, wld u be spreading links like u r doing?
itskings1:
CHAI NA SO THEM WASTE THIS GUY LIFE

watch Part 3 Of Miss anambra Cucumber video here
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by FreeSpirited: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2016
kings09:
Cos they r still booking space
So the hussle for space is real....never knew
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2016
Goodness Me! Why didn't he warn the guy to stay away from the girl? Why killing him? This is Disheartening embarassed... you gonna smear ur Ass dude,Pls jail him undecided
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by amazingspiderma: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2016
I am really shocked that no one is asking about how the suspects got guns in the first place.

And the police would not talk about it.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Akkotto: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2016
You gat sound mind
midehi2:
hmmm, all for just 5 mins madness
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by millhouse: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Fear North

1 Like

Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by sallylet(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2016
At dis era of ours people still kill bcoz of gals ...

1 Like

Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by terrezo2002(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2016
There's no peace for the wicked
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by chiefojiji(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2016
not just because of a girl.

the devil is so cunning! he used Eve to kill Adam arrest my case
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by kings09(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2016
Na so I see am too but up till date, I don't still get wat rewards r bn given for Ftc n front page battles
FreeSpirited:
So the hussle for space is real....never knew
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by moshould(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2016
wetin toto go cause for this world !!!! if e happen finish, d toto self no go fit stand am....rubbish hole wey dey smell...

1 Like

Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by sirfee(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2016
angry dem dey mad because of a lady they committed this evil act
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by francisduru: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2016
Killing for the Puhssy... Na wah oh

1 Like

Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Gkemz: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2016
Na woman toto sent him to 6feet below. When you come to another man's home, try not to mess with his wife/girl, his dignity. Maybe he was warned beforehand but u know sometimes toto fit cloud men's sense of reasoning. Anyway the lady will attend his burial with another dude 'coz these hoes ain't loyal.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Lasskeey: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2016

Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Handsomecole(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2016
School in Malaysia safe and sound, die in Nigeria brutally, all because of one girl, probably a small girl again, worst of it all "might" be Awusa for that matter.

Anyway I feel sorry for him, may God have mercy on his soul. As for the murders they should be paid back in their own coin.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by shaqhead: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2016
sisisioge:
What a waste...an unpleasant one at that!

Young boys pls hear o, pls resist the temptation to be silly because of a girl. There's are several of them roaming the earth. If you kill yourself because of one, several thousands will walk on your grave. The one that says no to you today might just be doing you a huge favour...her no might be your redemption.

Think about this young man's life cut short because of a girl...think about the chain reaction it would cause. Think about his loved ones, think about the repercussions on his killers and even the girl, think about the dreams cut short, think about the effect on the society at large. Just think wide before you act wildly...life is too short to have so much sorrows.
Chain reactions...hmm...Your words are so so deep only d discerning can fathom...God bless u!
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by nicerichard05: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2016
kindly vote for this story titled 'The Burden of Proof ' for the ETISALAT Prize for Flash Fiction( 2016)
Click the link below and like the story. thanks
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php
The Burden of Proof by IMOKHA
The gavel of the Judge hit the table with a bang and almost immediately Law Enforcement agents surrounded Kunle forming a protective ring around him. His mother like some others in the court room was crying. The case of the Drug Pusher who volunteered to expose the Drug Barons had been very tasking for the Drug Law Agency to crack. The Judge had sentenced the three drug barons to life imprisonment. The prosecution relied so much on Kunle’s testimony to build their case. Relief was an understatement for them.
The voice of Mrs. Belema Gregson, the Attorney-General of the Federation still echoed in Kunle’s head. “Kunle, I will make you an offer. You are a bright young man and the fact that the Malaysian Government agreed to release you to us as a test case is a divine call for you to help us end this problem once and for all.” Kunle nodded. “Help me prove that you are innocent”. Who could have thought that Malaysia would agree to release Kunle to the Nigerian Government? He could still picture the face of the Immigration official at Kuala Lumpur Airport when the colour of the body scanner turned red. “Step aside Sir” That was the beginning of the torture.
The Newspaper headlines were practically screaming ‘Nigerian First Class Graduate caught with drugs at Malaysia Airport’. Mrs. Belema Gregson knew that this was one Nigerian Citizen that should not be allowed to be executed in Malaysia. What would make a First Class graduate carry drugs to Malaysia? Her motherly instincts propelled her more that her being a lawyer and with her power as the Attorney –General of the Federation, she was going to save this young Man, Kunle Ola from the hangman in Malaysia. And she did.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by touchmoney: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2016
even the girl won't accept to date or even marry you now
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by kabanayol9(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2016
Advice to all serving and incoming corp members, abstaining for a year won't kill you, better still date ur fellow Corp member or invite your girlfriend ova or you go, it ain't worth it.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by touchmoney: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2016
amazingspiderma:
I am really shocked that no one is asking about how the suspects got guns in the first place.

And the police would not talk about it.

malali and ungaw dosa are full of criminals
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Esetim(f): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2016
This is so terrible. Killing a human because of a girl that may not even like you. Smh sad
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by kizyalex10(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Cadamlk:
Some people can be so foolish. undecided Why go to such extreme of killing your fellow man because of a girl?

- You kill the the guy you lose girl.

-You go to jail or die by hanging the or you are on the run, girl marries someone else.

-You die,you watch from heaven see another man bleep her.

At the end ,you the killer turn out to be the loser.

An old man once told me that a girl is mine when she's in my house,the moment she steps out ,she belongs to someone else.So i dont get riled up to a stupid extent cos of a girl.
watch from heaven?u make me laugh,even Satan will deny him visa to hell.he will be given matches nd fuel to open his own hell fire.mtcheeew.some guys stupid shaa.now another guy go dey hammer hher

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC / Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.