Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses (43769 Views)

A Nairalander CDS Group Prison's and School Visitation In Kontagora, Niger State / Nysc Debunks Reports Claiming A Corp Member Was Killed In Bayelsa / Corper Lawal Auwal Kontagora Shot Dead In Kaduna While Visiting Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by ensamy(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2016
One guy dead and the other sentenced 25 yrs in jail and the girl moves on with her life.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by glossy6(f): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2016
The self righteous tribes are just cycling the thread without making comments. If it was one Ifeanyi you will see them masturbating big time on this thread.

mtcheww
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by chikkay200: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2016
favoryte33:
I'd rather live with goats than commune with humans worst than animals.

And yet here you are on a "human" platform. Becoming a natural recluse is not really the answer - finding and flushing out these moronic vermins is the best thing for us all. I hope they get a punishment that fits the crime.
I hope his family get the strength to get over this. RIP Lawal.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Fidelismaria: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
May his soul rest in peace but dis corpers sef no dey hear word make dem no near dose indigene hoe dem no go hear word
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
chikkay200:

And yet here you are on a "human" platform. Becoming a natural recluse is not really the answer - finding and flushing out these moronic vermins is the best thing for us all. I hope they get a punishment that fits the crime.
I hope his family get the strength to get over this. RIP Lawal.
What is dis one saying? I am reffering to d people u term as "moronic vermins",implying dat i'd rather live with goats dan commune with them. Are u clear on dis one?
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Jermat20(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Something must kill a man but pray you don't die because of woman matter
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by babajero(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
The ratio to die in the northern part of Nigeria within 24 hours is 99% in 100.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Tanimola26: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Cadamlk:
Some people can be so foolish. undecided Why go to such extreme of killing your fellow man because of a girl?

- You kill the the guy you lose girl.

-You go to jail or die by hanging the or you are on the run, girl marries someone else.

-You die,you watch from heaven see another man bleep her.

At the end ,you the killer turn out to be the loser.

An old man once told me that a girl is mine when she's in my house,the moment she steps out ,she belongs to someone else.So i dont get riled up to a stupid extent cos of a girl.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by 400billionman: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
SEE stupidity.

One dead.

The other in prison.

Another guy will date the girl..

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Gerrie(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
finalbosss1:
The suspect arrested in connection with the murder of a serving NYSC member, Lawal Kontangora in Kaduna State, confessed that they killed him because of a girl.

Adamu Jibril, 22, who made the confession while speaking with newsmen in Kaduna, said his friend, Aminu Bahago approached him to help him confront a man he suspected to be dating a girl he had interest in.

"He said I should come and accompany him to the guy and I told him I wouldn’t want us to waste time there because I don’t want to be out for long in the night. He went in, carried a gun and a knife and gave me the knife. When we got to the place he showed me the guy from a distance, as we approached the car he knocked on the door of the car as it was locked. The guy then opened the car and Aminu sat in front with him and the guy asked us what we want from him before Aminu started reminding him that he is dating his girl friend, then Aminu drew him out of the car and Aminu told me that I should stab the guy with the knife, I stabbed the guy at the back and after stabbing him, Aminu shot the guy with the gun on his leg."

LIB recalls that Jibrin was arrested on November 2nd by the State Intelligence Bureau (SIB). Six loaded cartridges, two knives, two cutlasses, a double barrel and one Samsung phone was recovered in his room.

The deceased returned to Nigeria after completing his studies in Malaysia, to do the compulsory one year NYSC programme before he was murdered in Malali, Kaduna North Local Government Area, on Monday, October 17.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/photos-nysc-member-lawal-kontagora-was.html

Thanks be to God for answered prayers
Rest on my brother and friend. embarassed

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210933885451598&id=1487092308
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Kaycee625(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
wow nawa oooo,
this reminds me of my days of serving in kaduna, i thank God i lived inside NDA barracks cos i straffed kd girls shege,including muslims dat wear likab , what gave me d morale was d fact dat i stayed in the barracks,
sometimes i made foolish movements, there was even a time i was frolicking with a muslim gal at IBBI, those who know there, knows its a muslim dominated area, it was a risk, i thank God for keeping me safe
RIP to the dead
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Boring: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Guys never learn because of some smelling toto. undecided

Plenty fish in the river undecided undecided
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
TINALETC3:
Heartless humans, u Slaughter humans like goat, sometimes I wonder y sum pple sell dia conscience 2 d devil undecided
hmmmmm... pvssy is d cause
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by MarieSucre(f): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
reechest:
cryfear woman
What did the woman do?
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
this happened in my neighborhood ooo. chaii, this is sad, just because of a gal.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by chiomzy86(f): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Cadamlk:
Some people can be so foolish. undecided Why go to such extreme of killing your fellow man because of a girl?

- You kill the guy, you lose girl.

-You go to jail or die by hanging the or you are on the run, girl marries someone else.

An old man once told me that a girl is mine when she's in my house,the moment she steps out ,she belongs to someone else.So i dont get riled up to a stupid extent cos of a girl.

I don't believe ur last paragraph it should be a man is urs wen he's in the house with u,the moment he steps out he not belongs to babes..r.I.p to d dead shaa
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by Cadamlk: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
chiomzy86:

I don't believe ur last paragraph
My write up was culled from experience
it should be a man is urs wen he's in the house with u,the moment he steps out he not belongs to babes

Well,that is ladies perspective of my statement. So it goes either ways. wink
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by gozzlin: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Cadamlk:

- You kill the guy, you lose girl.

A killer watching from heaven? Are you alright? grin
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by tetengi4life(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members.
There is more in service than what some may think. if you wish to do a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake, then you may need some tutorials and free materials (project applicatopn letters, solicitation letters, project analysis etc) to guid you. its all in this thread fee of charge and i shall always be there to guide you. thanks and all the best https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

below is proof of my awards/commendation from the state governor and we are looking forward to the presidential awards

Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by nuelyoyo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
pretydiva:
Killed ur fellow man because of pus.sy, when there r many fishes in d ocean..smh
you look so much like Linda Ikeji.
Re: Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses by ArcToyin(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
ArabMopol:
abeg why are they still alive enjoying this fresh air meanwhile if woman no kill you, you will die a natural death
I sometimes wonder if am still alive with this
everyday news of death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC / Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.