Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics (2311 Views)

Breaking News: President Muhammad Buhari Will Travel Out Again For Medical Treat / Another Picture Of President Muhammad Buhari In London Has Resurfaced / President Muhammad Buhari Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by spandid: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Please someone should help me tell Oshiomhole stop copying..
#change begin with me

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/caption-this-photo-of-president-buhari.html?m=1#more

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by spandid: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
tongue
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Luckylife(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Opharhe: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lol.
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by GenbIoodykiller: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Buhari is a pedophile terrorist monkey see as he surround himself with those innocent girls

Oshiomole is a scallywag
apc is a useless worthless party
Nonsense!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by porshuch: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
Buhari is a pedophile terrorist monkey see as he surround himself with those innocent girls

Oshiomole is a scallywag
Nonsense!!!
is that all?

Oya get mob and come and mob this vomit

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by GenbIoodykiller: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
[s]
porshuch:
is that all?

Oya get mob and come and mob this vomit
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by DozieInc(m): 12:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Is he studying for WAEC?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by AsoRockz01(m): 12:37am On Nov 08, 2016
Two of them will fail that maths test both the copier and the copiee.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 08, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

Oshiomole is a scallywag
Nonsense!!!

So it's u that is not a terrorist fa?
By posting this inflammable lie on your group that Buhari daughter said she must continue killing christains. You Ipob members went as far as posting a source. See Source

http://www.mbmediablog.com/2016/10/29/zahra-buhari-killing-will-keep-going-on-christians-will-die-until-they-turn-muslim-biafran-is-just-a-dream-political-oppositions-must-follow-my-daddys-rule/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

After source u went as far as posting it on your group see link...

https://mobile./1676074335959962?view=permalink&id=1834947673405960&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6349226630870417359%3Amf_story_key.1834947673405960%3Atl_objid.1834947673405960

Then who is more deceitful and disastrous... Just be thanking God that Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, OAM4J does not take my post to front page or else una nyash for don open finish...

Any person that quote me to support IPOD lie thunder go faya am

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Samtob90(m): 5:38am On Nov 08, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

Oshiomole is a scallywag
Nonsense!!!
I know you have problem but my only concern is to pray for you

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by ajbf: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by ajbabs(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2016
I can't laugh oo
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by NextGovernor(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2016
That awkward time when you are copying from a dullard and he is still covering his book.... Same case here. lol
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2016
Very funny but this is the reality of our present government. Blind leading the blind : a clueless president leading zombies.
A commander in chief who though promised to lead the war from the front yet hasn't stepped his foot on battle ground, thought it wiser to comission classrooms instead of paying his last respect to gallant soldiers fallen in battle.
Nigeria is done for, aswear down!
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Caseless: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2016
Sai Baba ! I love you !
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by googlepikins: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2016
[size=20pt]Guys don't be deceived, he's only posing for a picture. Cos am sure Buhari can't write his name.[/size]
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2016
Wait!!!!!!!!
Na the same BUHARI Weh get F9 for Mathematics.....na him Oshiomole dey copy from...? grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by DropShot: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

Oshiomole is a scallywag
Nonsense!!!
Frustration kills faster than you might think.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by diegwu01: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
googlepikins:
[size=20pt]Guys don't be deceived, he's only posing for a picture. Cos am sure Buhari can't write his name.[/size]
You wey sabi write you Name, where you don reach?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Ikigia: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Troll spotted......lol
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2016
Buhari de serious as if him know wetin him de write and Adam just de look like say him don see better answer. if na exam both the copiee and the copier go fail even Adam go copy Buhari reg number join.
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

So it's u that is not a terrorist fa?
By posting this inflammable lie on your group that Buhari daughter said she must continue killing christains. You Ipob members went as far as posting a source. See Source

http://www.mbmediablog.com/2016/10/29/zahra-buhari-killing-will-keep-going-on-christians-will-die-until-they-turn-muslim-biafran-is-just-a-dream-political-oppositions-must-follow-my-daddys-rule/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

After source u went as far as posting it on your group see link...

https://mobile./1676074335959962?view=permalink&id=1834947673405960&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6349226630870417359%3Amf_story_key.1834947673405960%3Atl_objid.1834947673405960

Then who is more deceitful and disastrous... Just be thanking God that Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, OAM4J does not take my post to front page or else una nyash for don open finish...

Any person that quote me to support IPOD lie thunder go faya am
As in!! The lie is just stupid! They did not even use their brains to think of a proper lie grin
But the majority of iPods are gullible, so they'll believe anything as long as its hatred
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by emeijeh(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2016
Copy copy uncle!

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Nonsense!!!

Yhu know them when yhu see them. Akamu

Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by GenbIoodykiller: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2016
[s]
DropShot:

Frustration kills faster than you might think.

grin grin grin grin
[/s]
zombiesm kills more than ebola
Re: Photo: Oshiomhole Trying To Copy President Muhammad Already Solved Mathematics by Oahray: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Lol. Reminds me of secondary school. Picture moments when you all have to act like the most mature students on earth. They must have selected them beforehand and even rehearsed sitting positions and poise. Anyone with a tiny stain on her dress gets dropped.

After the photo session, bragging rights cool

#PresidentEnterMyClass
#ThatIsNowMySeat

(1) (Reply)

If Buhari Does Not Die In Office, Then I Am Not A Man Of God’ – Nigerian Pastor / Anambra Boycott: Police IG Drops Another Bombshell, Warns IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Igede Cross River Man Speaks Truth About Their History, Igbo and Biafra Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.