Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

My First Crazy Experience (A Short Romantic Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Crazy Experience (A Short Romantic Story (4103 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Crazy Experience (A Short Romantic Story by Oshikoyafrank(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
I had my first taste of sexual freedom courtesy of my mother, since her separation from my father two days to my fourteenth birthday, she almost always had young, yummy looking men warming her bed.

She would ship me to uncles and aunts house so she can safely entertain her many men friends. Neighbours and families gossiped about her but she did not mind. It was when a bit of that gossip filtered into my ears that I started to understand what was really going on. Still, there was still so much to learn.

I remember the first time I saw what my mum was enjoying first hand. She was unable to ship me off during the weekend as usual so she told me to make sure to stay in my room for most of the weekend. I was told to stay quiet and invisible. I kept my word. That evening, I heard her enter with a man whose voice I recognised. He was one of my school teachers. I was in JSS3 at the time and he taught me a few subjects.

I recognised his voice as soon as I heard it, mainly because I had this huge crush on him. Hearing him enter our home and giggled all the way to the bedroom with my mother evoked this intense jealousy in me. She must have met him during one of the PTA meetings or Open Days at my school. I was not sure exactly when but I did not like this one bit.

I stewed and raged in my bedroom as I heard their giggles turn into something more intense and sexual. She was moaning as he did things to her and my jealousy gave way to rage which gave way to an obsession for revenge.

I bided my time. All night, I waited for my chance and shortly after midnight, I got it. I heard him leave the bedroom to head for the bathroom.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/my-first-crazy-experience-short.html
Re: My First Crazy Experience (A Short Romantic Story by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: My First Crazy Experience (A Short Romantic Story by Oshikoyafrank(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
support d story with your comment's
Re: My First Crazy Experience (A Short Romantic Story by Oshikoyafrank(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Hope You Enjoyed it

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Must Die By Toyin Oginni / What/which phrase,quote,saying,sentence....strikes you? / Joromi (A Yoruba Folktale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.