Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,650 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Review And Critic Dis Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review And Critic Dis Blog (491 Views)

Entireweb Affiliate Review And Payment Proofs (ppc Affiliate Program) / Submit Your Sites Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks / Place Your Woocommerce Site Or Affiliate Marketing Site For Review And Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review And Critic Dis Blog by Zicomanie(m): 3:50am On Nov 08, 2016
webmasters in the house please I want you to help me out with my blog's design, cos I want to apply for AdSense, so any correction will be welcomed. thanks
http://www.omonaijanews.com
Re: Review And Critic Dis Blog by ProsperUSA: 4:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Zicomanie:
webmasters in the house please I want you to help me out with my blog's design, cos I want to apply for AdSense, so any correction will be welcomed. thanks
http://www.omonaijanews.com
So you opened your blog for the purpose of making money via adsense right? That's where you have started failing boy.

Open your blog for the passion you have in your chosen niche/blogging. Your passion is the only thing that will keep you going through the ROUGH WAVEs of owning and keeping a blog. If you have great passion for it, money will follow later. That's how Linda is where she is today.

Meanwhile check out my signature below and see how you can drive traffic to your new blog because as it is now, your blog is no where in traffic. Best of luck.
Re: Review And Critic Dis Blog by Zicomanie(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2016
At least yu are meant to look before you leap, The blog is over a year now, so if i plan on monetising it now, i dont think it is bad. thanks dou, The thread meant constructive critics n urs ain't way near that.
ProsperUSA:

So you opened your blog for the purpose of making money via adsense right? That's where you have started failing boy.

Open your blog for the passion you have in your chosen niche/blogging. Your passion is the only thing that will keep you going through the ROUGH WAVEs of owning and keeping a blog. If you have great passion for it, money will follow later. That's how Linda is where she is today.

Meanwhile check out my signature below and see how you can drive traffic to your new blog because as it is now, your blog is no where in traffic. Best of luck.
Re: Review And Critic Dis Blog by kvngDavid(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2016
Bros u dnt hv much traffic yet and your blog design is wack I hv a nice theme if u want and I hope you are using wordpress. Contact me davidoladele80@yahoo.com
Re: Review And Critic Dis Blog by Zicomanie(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2016
thanks I use blogger sha. But the wack design is what I don't get
kvngDavid:
Bros u dnt hv much traffic yet and your blog design is wack I hv a nice theme if u want and I hope you are using wordpress. Contact me davidoladele80@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Ict Offers And Awesome Video Editing / In Need Of A Blogger Template Customization / How To Add Sumo Me To Your Blogger Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.