Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN (25231 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / DSS Yet To Forward Complaint Against Seven Arrested Judges – CJN / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by omenka(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Moreoffaith:
Where are those defender of Corruption United and Wailer FC, the like of Dimicheles, ferdinand, Puyol, Pique and Stone? Abeg na Suarez, Messi and Rinaldo dey forward oo... grin grin grin
Cant you see the show of shame they are putting up here?

Something has really gone wrong with these guys upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by kcnwaigbo: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2016
FG forced us to suspend judges-CJN

http://sunnewsonline.com/fg-forced-us-to-suspend-7-judges-cjn/

I hope you can see another headline of the same news from the sun newspapers!!

1 Like

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by blackpanda: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

It has happened severally the NJC has dismissed lots of judges, the latest in the week the raid happened. If these judges were indicted by the NJC, they would not be on suspension rather they would have been out of the bench by now

Severally?? Pls can u name just 2 or 3 judges that were dismissed? Why say things u dont know- telling lies just to impress no one but yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by kcnwaigbo: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2016
omenka:
Smh.
The only thing in quotation marks is the phrase " evidence on ground " .The reporter clearly omitted the shown.The CJN actually used that phrase " evidence on ground " but no where was it stated that they were shown any such evidence

1 Like

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by Eden007(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2016
omenka:
Smh.
the quote there was for only 'evidence on ground'.

1 Like

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by kcnwaigbo: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2016
blackpanda:

Severally?? Pls can u name just 2 or 3 judges that were dismissed? Why say things u dont know- telling lies just to impress no one but yourself

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/njc-embarks-clean-dismisses-3-alleged-corrupt-judges/

1 Like

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by DropShot: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Behave urself, wat is dis nonesense? shocked
That "nonsense" was a classic lecture for people like you.

His argument is very sound. Learn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by blackpanda: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/njc-embarks-clean-dismisses-3-alleged-corrupt-judges/

My dear u shld really be thoroughly ASHAMED of yourself. Did u even bother to read what u googled before pasting the trash First of all, I told u NJC does not dismiss but rather asks the judges to retire. And you went ahead to google and paste exactly what I said.

Secondly the rubbish you googled is coming after the DSS raid and only after the incompetence and bias of the NJC was exposed

The problem with nigerian youth is they dont read. You are too lazy to even scan through the website that you yourself googled. My friend pls just be quiet!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by odiks: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The CJN did not say he was shown " evidence on ground ".That was not what he said.The reporter is putting words into his mouth

according to him, the NJC took the new stand, “following communications it received from the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice that he was embarking on the prosecution of the affected judicial officers based on the evidence on the ground.”

How exactly does these statement imply what the headline is saying? This is mischief at its best

Watch the video evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRK5QJzdTsg

1 Like

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by odiks: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

This is not a quote from the CJN. This is a reporter's dubious interpretation of this

According to him, the NJC took the new stand, “following communications it received from the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice that he was embarking on the prosecution of the affected judicial officers based on the evidence on the ground

If judges are found guilty by the NJC, there are not suspended but rather dismissed!!!!

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by odiks: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2016
omenka:
Do you know the meaning of putting a writing in quotation marks in a report?? Do you know the implication of doing so when indeed the alleged author of the statement never said those exact words?? Do you know the meaning of libel. Do you think a reporter could be so dumb as to put what the Chief Justice of Nigeria didn't exactly say in quotation marks??

The portion you are quoting were in quotation marks, and that which I quoted were also in quotation marks, but you want people to believe he didn't say the words I quoted EXPLICITLY. Are you sure you are okay

Oh, let me guess, you were at the occasion when the remarks were made, heard him say the portion you quoted but didn't hear him say he was presented with "evidence on ground".

Some of you are simply too darn ignorant to be engaged.

Have a nice day.

Help me show him the video evidence. Tell him to start watching from 1:45 minutes of the video. The guy is terrible

2 Likes

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by odiks: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
FG forced us to suspend judges-CJN

http://sunnewsonline.com/fg-forced-us-to-suspend-7-judges-cjn/

I hope you can see another headline of the same news from the sun newspapers!!

See the video

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by kcnwaigbo: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2016
odiks:

See the video

I watched the video and it is just as it was stated in the print media

According to him, the NJC took the new stand, “following communications it received from the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice that he was embarking on the prosecution of the affected judicial officers based on the evidence on the ground

How does this translate to the claim that the NJC was shown any evidence? Am even pissed with you for making me waste my precious MB in watching that

1 Like

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by kcnwaigbo: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2016
T
blackpanda:

My dear u shld really be thoroughly ASHAMED of yourself. Did u even bother to read what u googled before pasting the trash First of all, I told u NJC does not dismiss but rather asks the judges to retire. And you went ahead to google and paste exactly what I said.

Secondly the rubbish you googled is coming after the DSS raid and only after the incompetence and bias of the NJC was exposed

The problem with nigerian youth is they dont read. You are too lazy to even scan through the website that you yourself googled. My friend pls just be quiet!

What do you understand by the term compulsory retirement? Even for some of them it didn't just stop at that.It went ahead to recommend prosecution

1 Like

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by IVORY2009(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:
That "nonsense" was a classic lecture for people like you.
His argument is very sound. Learn!

Sound my foot!

1 Like

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by Moreoffaith(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2016
omenka:
Cant you see the show of shame they are putting up here?

Something has really gone wrong with these guys upstairs.

My brother what these guys need is brain surgery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by pussypounder(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Donald Trump is leading massively in Rivers and AkwaIbom. We are yet to get reports from Ekiti and Lagos.

1 Like

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by lujordan48(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2016
corruption everywhere undecided
Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by 989900D: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

[s]This is not a quote from the CJN. This is a reporter's dubious interpretation of this

If judges are found guilty by the NJC, there are not suspended but rather dismissed!!!![/s]

You have no shame -- not surprising though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by 989900D: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2016
blackpanda:

That Kwaciwhatever guy is some utterly shameless tool, let him be.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by ybalogs(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Is the CJN's hand clean? We're watching as more drama unfolds.
Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by blackpanda: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

T

What do you understand by the term compulsory retirement? Even for some of them it didn't just stop at that.It went ahead to recommend prosecution

Shut up pls. Just stop talking cos u are embarassing yourself. Dismissal and retirement cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, be the same! Go read and update yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by progress69: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Omenka, please you guys should always ignore that troll. Can't you guys see he is always seeking attention? He enjoys it. He knows what is doing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by lightheart(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

I watched the video and it is just as it was stated in the print media

How does this translate to the claim that the NJC was shown any evidence? Am even pissed with you for making me waste my precious MB in watching that

This answers all. I blame those arguing with you.

3 Likes

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by tukdi: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Observing........

Waiting for the day EFCC will invite Buratai, Babachir Lawal and Abba Kyari..
Back from a lovely BAN grin
grin grin grin

How many days ban them give u? grin
And what did you do to deserve it? grin
Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by omenka(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2016
989900D:

That Kwaciwhatever guy is some utterly shameless tool, let him be.
I'm sure most people dont know that is Pa Chukwudi's alt.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by 989900D: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2016
omenka:
I'm sure most people dont know that is Pa Chukwudi's alt.

I guessed as much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2016
tukdi:

grin grin grin

How many days ban them give u? grin
And what did you do to deserve it? grin

Lol Omo a Week oh just because I called someone Zombie grin

2 Likes

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by Mendelssohn(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Maybe you will do better by quoting the exact words of the CJN where he made the claim that is in the headline

Reason your parents spent fortune on you to go to school......so that you won't need to be begging friends to read and interpret for you.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by tukdi: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol Omo a Week oh just because I called someone Zombie grin

grin grin grin

No mind them jarè!

You are welcome!!! grin

1 Like

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by maiquel: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
I have read the whole speech as published here and yet did not see where the CJN said they were confronted with any evidence. This headline is dubious to say the least
And you are sure you're not blind?
Why not go back and read again, and this time with understanding...

2 Likes

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by mayorchelsea(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Please guys, does the NJC have the right to dismiss any judge without the approval of the executive? The NJC at a point blamed the executive in form of state governors for not approving some sanctions against errant judges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Ahmed Is Nigeria Air Force New Commander / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.