Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN (25204 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / DSS Yet To Forward Complaint Against Seven Arrested Judges – CJN / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by gbengaizzHe: 12:05am On Nov 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
I have read the whole speech as published here and yet did not see where the CJN said they were confronted with any evidence. This headline is dubious to say the least

You are a full and u lack wisdom.. so u shall perish
Re: We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN by maiquel: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
gbengaizzHe:

You are a full and u lack wisdom.. so u shall perish
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / NNPC Spends ₦1.35bn Annually On 36 Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.