Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,883 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

She Slept With A Snake And Then, The Vet Tell Her Something Shocking - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / She Slept With A Snake And Then, The Vet Tell Her Something Shocking (617 Views)

Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) / She Slept With Her Snake And Then The Vet Told Her Something Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Slept With A Snake And Then, The Vet Tell Her Something Shocking by chrisxxx(m): 5:11am On Nov 08, 2016
In the middle ages, there was a woman who lived in India who has a pet, python, a snake which she loved it a lot.

The snake of 4 meters just stopped eating. After several weeks her worried landlady tried to feed it, offering it everything which one snake could wish to strangle and eat, the desperate woman took it to the vet.

After listening the whole story and torment of the landlady, the vet asked her: “Does your snake sleep with you at night, wrap around you or spread out throughout its length?
Surprisingly, with a lot of hope answered: “Yes! Yes! It does it every day and that makes me sad, because I see that it seeks something from me, and I couldn’t make it feel better”.

The vet with the worried tone in the breath replied: “Madam, your python is not sick, it is preparing to eat you”.

“Every time, creeping and “hugging” you, wrapping around your body, it was checking your size in order to measure how a great meal you are and how it must be before the attack. And yes, it does not eat, in order to have enough space to digest you easily because it drowns you and swallows you.

The moral and message of the story is: You have to identify the snakes around you and their true intention. Just because someone is close to you, “hug” you and kiss you often, it does not mean that their intentions are good.
Source: health online central.com
Re: She Slept With A Snake And Then, The Vet Tell Her Something Shocking by Teacher1776(m): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2016
Weird things happen to weird people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppies / A Year And Two Month's Old Male Gsd Available For Urgent Sale. / Beautiful Rottweiler Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.