Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (59537 Views)

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by gretblue: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2016
I will only take them serious, if they can be precise about their prediction. How many college electoral votes will go for Clinton and how many College electoral votes will Trump get.
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2016
They never predict when their own countries would be out of poverty and backwardness.
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by sogisrael77: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Beware of false prophets
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Ekakamba: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin You been wan apply? grin grin grin
uzuede4:
Guy you no well at all ;DGuy you no well at all
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by jrusky(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Honestly in as much I dont want Trup to win does not mean I'm believing in all these prophesies that has politics undertone. Every sane person know that Trump has gone too far above his boundary in every facet of lives and he is simply a disaster about to explode if he wins. A new Hitler in on the loose again because Trump represent nothing called humanity and I still don't get t why people laugh when he talk he is not funny but foolish old man.

Today will proof the level of their dumbness if they vote Trump in as their president then American lost all the respect I have for them, the world we live in all we need is love and development not a useless talker, money missed road, hate Lord, war monger old fools like Trump.

As I said today will be the day the real American will be expose either they are dumb and stupid or really the real America people talk about about and respect.

I can't understand what is funny in:

Insulting everybody

No respect for women

No respect for non Americans

No respect for any religion

No respect for colour of people skin

No respect for leaders

No respect for humanity

War monger with satanic intention.

Hatred for Islamic world, Hatred for Mexican, Hatred for Black non Americans, Hatred for strangers.

The rebirth of outlaw notorious krus klan terrorist

No respect for Africa

The rebirth of fascism

And yet some greasy brain said oh he is talking and when the goat talks the fools open their teeth and start smiling later when their a s s is on hot pot and Trump trump them mercilessly they will now say oh we never knew it will go this way oh God why do you allow this oh we thought he was joking blablabla
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Pringlez: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
deb303:
see this people o...how many foreign pastor are predicting what will happen in Nigeria?...Nigerian Pastors and their over sabi sabi...wetin concern them concern America?...Nigeria is at State yet they behave like they are Blind

Pls don't be like 'Tellwisdom' read the chat again. it never said Nigerian pastor, but rather Z.......... prophet, if you must know.

Best of luck nxt time
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by buchilino(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
I KEEP WONDERING Y PPLE HATE TRUMP, WHILE HIS VIEWS ON AFRICANS R RIGHT. Y HAVEN'T WHITE, JAPANESE OR INDIAN PROPHET MADE ANY PROPHECIES.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by notoriousbabe: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
he be like sey dis man church memebers no dey pay their tithes,see him neck like that of the mod wey dey always ban me

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Annalise(f): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
firefox4th:
Trump is a better choice although he cannot stop the power shift.

Why is he a better choice?
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by natehis(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
How did you arrive at this figures you are quoting ? when it was reported that Trump spent close to 50m alone in the month of October. You must be their accountant to be following the money spent in the US elections so far.
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by natehis(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thisnut:
Trump spent $67.9M to defeat 14 other contestants in the GOP primaries, amongst are senators and governors from the swing state and a former governor who is a son and brother of a past president
While,
Hilary spent $334.9M to defeat just one senator from the smallest state in the U.S.

To be honest, whom between these two can manage a country better?
But their campaign styles were vastly different. Clinton raised $1.3 billion by the middle of October, while Trump raised just $800 million. Clinton relied on a highly sophisticated data and field operation and many millions in campaign advertising, while Trump relied on large rallies, almost no get-out-the-vote operations and campaign aides who were often novices. Source : TIME
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by nurusystem(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
is not God that told me Hilary clinton will win but devil himself and we dont need TB joshoua to tell us.we are all God sent

an angel of prediction & guessin appear to me that Buhari will win 2019. clinton we narrowly win by 2019 votes only ..aleluypaaaa
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by shotster50(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
African 'prophets' oya ...... its open season now....
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Weah96: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
That prophet is a little hungry. Give the man some bread and water.
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Weah96: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Trump is the only hope at a shred of transparency. If he loses, expect another terrorist group to form in the next 4 years, financed by Killary.

He will lose because he speaks the truth. The powers that be cannot afford honesty in that office. They need someone who can play a scripted role, like an actor or actress. Obama did what he was told, Trump will not because he has a HUGE EGO like a street tout. They won't allow a tout to ruin their business.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by diyaware: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
God please prove that that you have not said anything to the self appointed so called end times and political prophets. Woe to he who says thou says the Lord when the lord has not spoken

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Hotfella(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
The prophet neck be like dat chicken wey no dey grow hair for neck. Scarecrow things.
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by shumuel(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why una nor predict am 4 Years ago? undecided

Even my 2 year old nephew knows Hilary is gonna be the next president of America..

Actually, there has been prophecies of a Female American President years ago, but not by these African men

The prophecies foretold Harnold becoming Governor(which he acheived), A Black President(which has been acheived) and then a Female president(about to), infact it also said Harnold might still return to be president.

Now according to the prophecies which had been embeded in most movies e.g season film 24 e.t.c, showed that the Female would win but would not allow to take office, not until or before two years, she would win the case in court then assume office, so lets wait and see if truely Trump would highjack the office forcefully through scandals, treats e.t.c before the court later ruling in Hilary's favour grin

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2016
how market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2016
euromilion:
I just wish trump to win,just to shame all these Yeye conmen that open their Yeye mouths after watching international media reports/polls and they come out trying to deceive their gullible followers as if they saw it through vision.

Where's that hungry prophet now?
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Rilwayne001: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2016
This God of Israel is fake angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.