Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (59558 Views)

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Nimblemind(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2016
In as much as i want hilary to win, one part of me would want to see what this prophets (wey no fit predict bet9ja for boys) would say if otherwise happen... Shior!

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Saule: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2016
And it shall come to pass....... [b][/b]
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Rilwayne001: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2016
See his head like guava angry

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by yungkc(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2016
all dis bizzy body prophets erywere...y dont american prophets prophesy for us..mind ur business young man
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Ahmadgani(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2016

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by EMMYB0Y(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2016
photocopy. .. why u no talk am since last week... u dey copy TB Joshua
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Peterpanny: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Na wa hunger day that prophet ministry.
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by basadenet: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why una nor predict am 4 Years ago? undecided

Even my 2 year old nephew knows Hilary is gonna be the next president of America..

How would a 2yr old minor 2yr old knows who will win the election. My guy, it is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2016
Make all these prophets dey give us weekend games now

Click LIKE if you agree with me

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by ybalogs(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2016
I don predict am since she won the party's primary and you're just seeing it now. make these people just stop deceiving us with "God revealed" jooor. Will any sane person vote for Trump with all his unguided utterances?
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by LorDBolton(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2016
Thisnut:
Trump spent $67.9M to defeat 14 other contestants in the GOP primaries, amongst are senators and governors from the swing state and a former governor who is a son and brother of a past president
While,
Hilary spent $334.9M to defeat just one senator from the smallest state in the U.S.
To be honest, whom between these two can manage a country better?

*thumbs up*

Everyone knows china is bankrolling clintons compaign just like they did with her husband in return she will sign the TPP deal

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by emi14: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2016
This doesn't need any kind of prophecy. Statically Clinton Hilary is leading. America is not comfortable with Trump's alliance with Putin. Putin is too intelligence and will definitely out-smart Trump , subsequently crash or reduce American's dominance and influence in the world. His policy will definitely cost America the status of super world power.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by ybalogs(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2016
What if God vex come make Trump win with the lies these so called men of God keep telling against Him?
Please Baba God,don't listen to these gamblers,we want Hillary,not because she's the best for the position but cos Trump will be a nightmare if elected.so help Us God.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2016
Thank You Jesus. I know God will never forsake his own.. Trump is going down finally and Hillary is taking over that presidential post... Clinton all the way. #imwithher
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Jamiubond009(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2016
See as the prophet resemble Hillary Clinton estranged husband.
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by freshcvvs: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2016
So Hilary spending double of what Trump has spent just to win an election?

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

Oga o... infact this is funny.. Trump should be spending more and not the other way round... sounds like something is wrong somewhere!
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Smellymouth: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
basadenet:

How would a 2yr old minor 2yr old knows who will win the election. My guy, it is not possible.

Ahn- Ahn.. It's just an exaggeration..
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by bettercreature(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Delicious22:
If you like prophesy from now till eternity, Trump will be victorious.

#Last minute prophet.
I'll give you 50.000 naira if Trump wins this election
If you have been following the election you will realise its impossible for Trump to get 270 electoral college votes needed to be the next president

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by freshcvvs: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
LorDBolton:

*thumbs up*

Everyone knows china is bankrolling clintons compaign just like they did with her husband in return she will sign the TPP deal

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

This is really worrisome for an incumbent party.
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by philos(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why una nor predict am 4 Years ago? undecided

Even my 2 year old nephew knows Hilary is gonna be the next president of America..

That is what our Christian religion has degenerated to. Cheap popularity seeking hungry elements, calling themselves pastors. I blame the media houses that publicize their watery comments.

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by emi14: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Thisnut:
Trump spent $67.9M to defeat 14 other contestants in the GOP primaries, amongst are senators and governors from the swing state and a former governor who is a son and brother of a past president
While,
Hilary spent $334.9M to defeat just one senator from the smallest state in the U.S.

Clinton is more informed about world politics and American interest as a secretary of states and formal 1st Lady. Regarding what it cost her to emerge as a presidential candidate representing democrats, genders is another hurdle for her which Trump naturally averted. Trump made alot of premature comments that even his Republican party condemned. May God help us because whenever America sinize the world catch cold.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2016
UR ANALYSIS IS POOR..U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IT SPOKE ONLY ABOUT THE FRAME WORK..RESPECT TO UR KNOWLEDGE..NOW LET ME ANSWER YOU.THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE CAME FOR TRUMP BEFORE WAS BECAUSE NATURALLY PEOPLE LIKE NEW THINGS/ADVENTURES ETC..EVEN IN OUR EVERYDAY LIFE..IS WHY PEOPLE FLIRT,TAKE SELFIES AT NEW LOCATIONS,FLAUNT NEWLY ACQUIRED STUFFS AND TRUMP HAD NO POLITICAL PEDIGREE AS IT WERE..CLINTON ON THE OTHER HAND IS AN HOUSEHOLD NAME..MANY PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE THEIR RESENTMENT FOR HER CAMP..BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME FURTHER PLEASE READ ALL TRUMP'S PROMISES TO AMERICA WHICH WILL EVENTUALLY AFFECTS THE WORLD ATLARGE IF YOU LIKE OR NOT..BUT THE BOTTOMLINE IS THIS WHOEVER EMERGES WINNER I DON'T CARE..AM TOO BUSY FOCUSING ON MY DESTINATION I WILL NEED ALL THE CONCENTRATION I NEED.
Thisnut:
While,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Whomiblac(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2016
deb303:
see this people o...how many foreign pastor are predicting what will happen in Nigeria?...Nigerian Pastors and their over sabi sabi...wetin concern them concern America?...Nigeria is at State yet they behave like they are Blind

u wey open eye, they tel u say na Nigerian pastor? Comot d big dick wey dey ur eyes b4 u comot d biro wey dey the pastors eyes... Nanzence
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by emi14: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2016
emi14:

Clinton is more informed about world politics and American interest as a secretary of states and formal 1st Lady. Regarding what it cost her to emerge as a presidential candidate representing democrats, genders is another hurdle for her which Trump naturally averted. Trump made alot of premature comments that even his Republican party condemned. May God help us because whenever America sneezes the world catches cold.
Thisnut:
While,

Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by nairaman66(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Thisnut:
While,

Your grandma! She didn't spend any money in putting your brain on the right track! No insult.
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2016
See Sure games wey Una surppoes the predict give boys to win big, Na election wey no consign Una Na em Una dey chook eye
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2016
He waited until the very last minute to make his useless prediction undecided
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Doctor0071(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2016
That's what God say, hmmmm,
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Maj196(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2016
Tell us wat we dnt knw
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by Delicious22: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2016
bettercreature:
I'll give you 50.000 naira if Trump wins this election
If you have been following the election you will realise its impossible for Trump to get 270 electoral college votes needed to be the next president
Lol, really? 50k if Trump win? Bros, make i send you my account details? grin

God don push u come my side this morning. cheesy
Re: Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" by goingape2: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2016
Mrop:
Just a day after Prophet TB Joshua predicted that Hillary Clinton will win the November 8, 2016 US Presidential election, another powerful Zambian prophet has predicted who will win the election today Prophet Isaac Amata who is very popular in his country said that according to what God told him, Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States of America.

Below Is what he wrote :

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/another-prophet-predicts-who-will-win.html?m=0

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / FG Frowns As States Reopen Mosques, Churches / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.