Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo (27308 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photo / Emeka Ike Celebrates His Daughter Andrea's 8th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by odomanis: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Yeyegist:
The actress and producer who is known for always vacationing during her birthday is currently in Paris for this year's birthday where she shared this gorgeous shot as she turned a year older today. Happy birthday to her

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/nollywood-actress-chika-ike-celebrates.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMig1MZln0j/?hl=en

I am very angry at the rate at which our musicians and actors and actresses run overseas to celebrate the slightest event in their lives. I happened to be one of those who campaigned for all of us to support and patronise our Nigerian films and music. We succeeding in doing that and they have become rich and famous. Now instead of them to join us in the act and gospel of supporting our own to help them grow, they prefer to run outside to help them grow even bigger. What happens to event centres in Nigeria? What happens to holiday resorts in Nigeria, event planners, photographers, tourist centres and sites etc. Why cant she celebrate her birthday here so that other sectors can grow as well.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by Kingsley1000(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2016
sex object ...see laps
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2016
31 or 41? hmmmmmmm.... girls with fake age
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by assana: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Christane:
HBD to u WULLNP nd more dick to ur pussy ..amen
undecided
Christane:
HBD to u WULLNP nd more dick to ur pussy ..amen
must you say rubbish
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by Edetedu5(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Happy Birthday CHICHI
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by imperialQueen(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
HBD sweetheart....
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by lelvin(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Happy birthday my former crush
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by bejick(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
I was think she is 20years so she is up to 31 years nawa oo to God be the glory.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by InMyOpinion(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
One pretty Nigerian act...happy birthday
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by Catastrophe1: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
The only thing I admire is her boobs
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by Agbanagba1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Football age !!! She no be small girl.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by fumeex(f): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Happy born day .LLNP
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo by bliitz: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
[/sup][sup] grin[code][/code][i][/i]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Cameron Okoye's 8th Birthday Party / Tonto Dikeh Shares Beautiful Christmas Photos / 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.