Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano (1156 Views)

FG Evil Plan Against IPOB Exposed.. / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / Govt Plan Against The Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by joearinze(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Ohaneze group threans Kano over killing of Igbo woman

– Some suspected killers of an Igbo woman in Kano state for alleged blasphemy were recently released by a magistrate court
– The Igbos are blowing hot threatening to use all means available to ensure justice is done in relation to the killing of Mrs Aghahime
The Igbos in the south-east are seriously angry with Hausa people and they have threatened to shut down the entire Kano city following the release of the suspected killers of an Igbo woman, Mrs Bridget Aghahime.
The group accused the Kano state government of encouraging the release of the suspects. The alleged killers of the woman A magistrate court in Kano recently released the alleged killer of the woman. The killers had alleged that the woman committed blasphemy.
Angered by the development, the Ohanaeze Youth council worldwide, said it was ready to shut down the city of Kano has threatened to shut down the city of Kano except justice was fully done on the matter. In a statement signed by the group’s national secretary and public relations officer, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike and Hon Obinna Adibe, the Ohanaeze insisted that a magistrate court had no jurisdiction over the matter. Vanguard reports that the group insisted that the court does not have the power to order the release of the suspects without the support of the Kano state government. Ohaneze described the release of the suspects as capable of encouraging hoodlums to commit more atrocities against Ndigbo living in the state. The group asked Igbos living in Kano to come out en-mass on Friday, November 11, 2016 to protest against the judgment. The protest is to be led by the national president of the group, Mazi Okechukwu isiguzoro as the organisation said it had resolved to employ all lawful means to ensure that the killers are brought to justice.
The group called on Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state to urge his Kano state counterpart to ensure that Agbahiwe’s killers faced justice as well as ensure the protection of lives and properties of non-indigenes living in the city. The statement said: “We appeal to the Chairman of the APC Governors’ Forum, Owelle Rochas Okorocha to urge his Kano state counterpart, Alhaji Umar Ganduje to ensure the protection of lives and properties of Ndigbo. “The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Lamido Sanusi and other Arewa leaders should intervene. We warn that if such thing happened again, we will hold Arewa leaders responsible.”
Read more: https://www.naij.com/1039212-tension-angry-igbos-threaten-shut-kano-killing.html

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by Eastactivist: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2016
Good move

Justice is not given is taken

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by Justycxx(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Abeg stop o, dis nysc people post me go north. If dey kill me there ah go kill una. So una kuku use una head

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Justycxx:
Abeg stop o, dis nysc people post me go north. If dey kill me there ah go kill una. So una kuku use una head

Redeploy ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by joearinze(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2016
DDeliverer:

Redeploy ASAP

the schools that mobilize students there should be Closed Down --NUC-- TAKE NOTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2016
Why would they release the killer of that innocent igbo woman?
#oneNigeriaMyFoot

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by limeta(f): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2016
That,s just the way it is
Somethings will never change.

tupac
Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by jumper524(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2016
theres one thing in life i want people to understand many christain igbos nd yorubas have been living in kano for years without any problem and they go about thier religious activities without any problem. we need to cultivate the activity of respecting people we live with. am an f,c,t indigene, i went to c.o.e minna for a year at that time i stayed in sango. an area that is most close to the schools the area boys there have a reputition of dealing with students when ever they f,up bt they never tried that with me infact there was a time i slapped a boy from the area nd the other guys suported me. i was able to achieve this feet b-cos i took them as my brothers spend time with them and associated with them. one key thing that got me closed to them was the fact that i played football with them and also watched it with them we were like families i never saw my seld different from them.
Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2016
jumper524:
theres one thing in life i want people to understand many christain igbos nd yorubas have been living in kano for years without any problem and they go about thier religious activities without any problem. we need to cultivate the activity of respecting people we live with. am an f,c,t indigene, i went to c.o.e minna for a year at that time i stayed in sango. an area that is most close to the schools the area boys there have a reputition of dealing with students when ever they f,up bt they never tried that with me infact there was a time i slapped a boy from the area nd the other guys suported me. i was able to achieve this feet b-cos i took them as my brothers spend time with them and associated with them. one key thing that got me closed to them was the fact that i played football with them and also watched it with them we were like families i never saw my seld different from them.

What exactly is your point?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by Eastactivist: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2016
Justycxx:

Oga calm down,you too dey fear ni, it depends on which area of the north they post you. But hope is not those volatile regions.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by jumper524(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2016
DDeliverer:

What exactly is your point?
my point exactly is than we learn to love respect and associate ourself with people we live with
Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2016
Let them just shut Kano down for only 2 days. Let these abokis feel it

1 Like

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by 90xtr09r: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2016
jumper524:
my point exactly is than we learn to love respect and associate ourself with people we live with

That message of yours should be delivered to your cantankerous folks in the North and South-West.

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- Sultan of Sokoto, Nov 23 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html

1 Like

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by BabaRamota1980: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2016
jumper524:

hey, go and sit in the corner and let adults talk. Dont open ya mouth again unless you first ask and obtain permission to speak. cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by jumper524(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

hey, go and sit in the corner and let adults talk. Dont open ya mouth again unless you first ask and obtain permission to speak. cool

grow up bro uv'e been in this forum since january u should be above this nonsense ur doing
Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2016
jumper524:

And the people we live with should kill us when they like kwo? So much for ONE NIGERiA..
Igbos are too peace loving else kano would be shutdown for one week..

Allow these people have their Biafra, you will not...Let them live without fear in their Nigeria, you still will not..If this issue is allowed to sleep just like that, it would lead to more killings of ndi igbo...and we cannot accept that na

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Reveal Plan Against Kano by PentiumProf: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Zoogeria is a country of the insane
The zoo claims that the constitution is the supreme law of the land but tthe sharia law governs part of the zoo
If the sharia law says you are a goat then you are one
I can't wait to celebrate trumps win

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Vows To Run For Second Term In 2019 / Now It Is Clear That Buhari's Regime Now Is Worse Than That Of 1984,Wat Do We Do / Couples Having Different Political Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.