Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria (17465 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
RichPlanet:

You are saying this because you are not a webmaster. To shot down MMM is way too easy and simple. Shot down their website and the game will be over. It is as simple as that.
Monkey.so you would just press a switch and boom their website would be shut down abi?go and read more about websites and how they operate baby boy

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by ehibaby(f): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
nnamdiosu:

OK. that's not an issue. most times it happens that the marvo page needs to be refreshed for marvos to appear. justa caching issue.
1. Does other marvos appear and this one doesnt? if other marvos appear and this order doesnt, simply log out and login /refresh marvo page about 3 times. I fit still doesn't appear, then delete that order and redo PH.

2. Ensure you are not on temporary ban

3. lastly contact support and they will get bk to u in about 2 days time.

regards
no need to cancel the order,my mavro act that way,usually comes up on tuesday and thursday,if you want to see the amount you have go to get help and get to the point of inputting figure,youll see your figure
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by RichPlanet: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
bonjovi12:

Monkey.so you would just press a switch and boom their website would be shut down abi?go and read more about websites and how they operate baby boy
Grow up brother. Can't you make your point without being insultive?
Well like I said before, you are not a webmaster otherwise you wouldn't be saying what you are saying. You think shoting down a website is hard or difficult?
Were you not aware when Niger Delta Advenger's website was shot down because they were posting news about their activities and they opened another one the next day? Was it NDA that shot down their website by their selves and openned another one?

Now, let me tell you. Shotting down a website is very simple and easy. All that FG need to do is to contact their host company with support of other powers that be, their host will have no option than to withrow their services. Another option is to contact their domain registrar that and it will be suspended.

I don't need to read about website because I know how it is done. I'm a webmaster.
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by lobito007(m): 2:37am On Nov 10, 2016
rosalieene:

don't be scared
nothing will happen
Even with the mobilization of EFCC against MMM??
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 3:05am On Nov 10, 2016
bonjovi12:

Shutting down the site is impossible. The mmm servers are not even in Nigeria. Don't panic.lots of us old mmm guys are not even worried.I provided help of 1million Naira today in spite of all the brouhaha. I will leave it there for the full 30days.no dulling. Let's continue to do what we have always been doing
hehehehehe that's really cool... I just hope they really can't do anything about it
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 3:25am On Nov 10, 2016
lobito007:
Even with the mobilization of EFCC against MMM??
mmm does not have a shop or office The battle of life maybe for everyone, but those that conquer their fears and dare big things are called achievers.
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by lobito007(m): 3:57am On Nov 10, 2016
rosalieene:

mmm does not have a shop or office
The battle of life maybe
for everyone, but those that conquer their fears
and dare big things are called achievers.
Nice quote. I have done the transfer already.

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Rockway: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2016
MMM, can not be shut down like that. Millions of Nigerians are not feeling the economic recession because of MMM, President know it full well that He is not capable of paying workers their full wages but MMM helps those workers to meet their personal primary objective. Nigeria Government should have a rethink. About 95% of Nigerians are poor. All most everybody depend on the same government for survival, and the money is not circulated to the grass root cause of high level of corruption in the system. MMM will stay.

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Rockway: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2016
I have seen a fellow Nigerian who have nothing as of July 2015, is now an up coming millionaire because of MMM, He's into Livestock/poultry production. HE'S paying tax to Abia State Government cause of the business. Let do this Mathematics now; how many banks, companies, industries, Clinics etc do we have in this country? Ok, how many branches do they have in Nigeria? Yet unemployment rate is too high, the country (NIGERIA) is burrowing money from others nation because of all of US. MMM has being introduce to reduce the rate of poverty /corruption in the Country, whereby every hands are on desk. I pay tax, you pay tax; multiple it by millions of Nigerians paying their tax into FG account because they are establish through MMM. How can Mr. President borrow money again? MMM will stay.

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Hello. Can you answer these questions :

1) I opened an mmm account and later deleted it. Can that account be reactivated?

2) Can i operate two different profiles on mmm i.e different emails, account number and phone numbers under different guiders?
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by toluxa1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
#IStandWithMMM is trending on twitter... go and add your voice!

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Mrbllymer: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters. EFCC Tells National Assembly

SHARE ON:FacebookTwitter Google + Tumblr Linked In

There are indications that EFCC may not be able to go after MMM promoters as they see them as people going about their own personal and private business which is not illegal. According to report from a source in EFCC, MMM is not an unlawful business as such we cannot go after the promoters of MMM. Our questions to the National Assembly is ” What are we going to charge the promoters of MMM for? What law have they violated? What money has the system stolen?. All these and many more are questions that we need to consider before taking any actions. MMM does not have any office in the country where we can go and ask for details about their activities. So our hands are tight.

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by lobito007(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Guys, after I uploaded my proof of payment today, the circle turned half-green. I have also notified the beneficiary. When does it become fully green?
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Holiyo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
It appears the government of any country doesn't want their citizens to become rich overnight. Similar thing occur in US, the US government has filed an allegation against Coinbase (The highest bitcoin wallet in the world) to shut it down and therefore advice customers to stay off. Due to people's interest in bitcoin, the value of dollar to a bitcoin has increased to $700+ per bitcoin which before at its early stage it was $0.6 per bitcoin. Hmm...! It means that government doesn't want rich citizens in their country. Na wah oh...!
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by LadyOmaDine(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Check my signature
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Bahddo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Oahray:
it's not about defeating government moves, it's about sustainability. With every 30% interest gotten, a there is a deficit pile up that's invisible. I don't expect you to see the sense in it.

If three persons put 100k each, they are expecting 130k each. They have used the 300k to PH to others. Now they expect 390k total.

3 other guys come with 100k each, but they need extra 90k, so a 4th guy comes up with the 90k. The first 3 guys GH and leave with their 130k each. How we have 4 guys in the picture. 3 of them put 100k each and expect 130k each. The 4th guy put 90k and expects 117k. The grand total is now 507k.

The 4 of them GH. 3 new guys PH of 100k each, but it's only 300k, a little more than half. 2 more guys PH 100k each. It's now 500k but they need extra 7k. A 6th man brings the 7k. Now we have 5 guys who expect 130k each, and one guy who expects 9.1k. New grand total is now 659.1k.

The next persons bring 100k each again, but this time we need 6 of them and an extra man with the 59.1k.
When they GH, the total is now 856.83k.

Next we need 8 persons with 100k and a 9th person with 56.83k to balance the books.

You can continue the thought experiment on your own. From 3 to 4 to 5 to 6... The number of persons needed to keep the system working keep increasing. Even if they all put in the same money, we need more persons to provide help with each cycle. That's the wonder 30%, it's still unresolved in the system and getting worse. Who do you think would eventually pay for it?

The people that match you, do you know them? Those you get matched to, do you know them? To think you guys are so confident in the system.

Even if every Nigerian were to join, eventually we'd still need more persons. What happens when more persons can't join because everyone has joined and there are no extra persons to cover the invisible 30% deficit that has accumulated over time?

A crash. It may take months, it may not survive the year, it may take years, but at some point in the future it would crash. It's inevitable. MMM isn't scam, but it's enriching a few smart ones with the money of the stupid majority, an unsustainable system piling up heartache for its eventual victims. You can hate me for saying it, na you sabi. Just try to not be a victim when it happens.
You are right. It's obvious now.
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by gooddynews(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mmm is paying 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank / See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse / Revocation Of Licenses: NDIC Assures Depositors Of Speedy Payment Of Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.