Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria (17451 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by ccollins(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
2nioshine:

Your mavro grows to cover the first 14days immediately you pledge to provide help and will only begins to grow again after the first 14days i.e the releasing date. so wait till on the 21st because the growth you seek has already reflected.
Try to Ph a larger amount and you will see the obvious increase that buttresses my point

Like some one said look for a group and join. Or ask your guilder if need be.
I know, it's only still on 2000 I ph yesterday, I thought it grows every Tuesday and Thursday
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by kingviny: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Let me explain this concept thus:- BANK VS MMM

Lets say a bank called Gk Bank starts its money circulating business with 1 million. (which they call banking)

It lends out the money at 30% interest to Borrower A, so that when the borrower repays back, GK Bank will now have 1.3 million

Another borrower B collects the 1.3 million and pays 30% interest to return around 1.7 million ...

Another borrower C collects the 1.7 million and pays 30% interest to return around 2.2 million ...

and so on ...

In the scenerio above, the only beneficiary in this process is the bank! Borrowers A,B and C have all had to work their bum bum out to enrich GK Bank by around 1.2 million ( 2.2 million - 1.0 million) to be given the chance to utilize the Bank's asset (1 million)

Lets look at the case of MMM

Lets say the pioneer in Nigeria offers help of 1 million to someone anywhere on earth in the MMM network

Thereafter, New MMM member A pays the pioneer his 1 million plus a well done interest of 300 thousand (30%) so that the pioneer is now 300 thousand richer!

New MMM member B joins and pays the new MMM member A back his 1.3 million plus 30% so that MMM member A now collects around 1.7 million

New MMM member C pays the new MMM member B back his 1.7 million plus 30% so that MMM member B can now collect around 2.2 million etc

In the scenerio above, the beneficiaries in this process are (1)the Pioneer, (2) MMM member A and (3) MMM member B. MMM member C would just have to wait for his turn.

So in the case of the Banks vs the People, in terms of benefit, MMM is the winner!

But in terms of liability, what will happen? .....

For The Banks

* They are regulated by CBN and insured by NDIC so in terms of putting in money and taking it out, the bank is very safe. But in terms of empowerment, the bank is useless but rather exploitative.

For MMM

* It is not regulated or insured. If you put in your money and you are the last before the bubble burst (MORE PEOPLE ASKING AND LESS PEOPLE GIVING), then OYO (On Your Own) is your case!
but so long as old people are re-joining and new members too are joining, the system will continue to make people give testimonies by fire by force!

SO FOLKS, An expose on the pros and cons has just been given concerning the subject matter. the ball is now in your court.

The End.

12 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Ay04z(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
lol just coming out of my ban bkoz of +I've comment on mmm...let me just keep quiet till dis negative rumour reach front page....hmmm make I quickly goan pH in the other room......mmm recession slayer.
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by hahn(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pavore9:
I am just indifferent to MMM. This may trigger panic withdrawal.

Why is it so hard for people to see and understand what wealth is built?

And is it so hard to create a business that brings 30% in profit monthly? undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by fucklil: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
Is there any mmm whatsapp group pls
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Pavore9: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
hahn:

Why is it so hard for people to see and understand what wealth is built?

And is it so hard to create a business that brings 30% in profit monthly? undecided

I engage by the side what yields way more than, l sell for $3.20 what the production cost in Lagos in addition to the shipping cost totals N300 thus the reason l don't get spiked up by the 30%. Even if am in Nigeria and l invest N100,000 in an agro venture am certain of earning not less than N500K after 4 months. Knowledge helps one navigate better!
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by hahn(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pavore9:

I engage by the side what yields way more than, l sell for $3.20 what the production cost in Lagos in addition to the shipping cost totals N300 thus the reason l don't get spiked up by the 30%. Even if am in Nigeria and l invest N100,000 in an agro venture am certain of earning not less than N500K after 4 months. Knowledge helps one navigate better!

Wow. Cool

Same here though. But not agro wink
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by DrayZee: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
chocolateme:
What
I thought they told masses to be creative and find means of survival and not wait for civil employment opportunities.
Now they have landed MMM and the same government is complaining.

But i am praying for MMM members shaa.
It shall be well with MMM. I will stick to my Meridian Life Support network.. will soon qualify for a car.. just 3months into it.
Nice. How did you get so many referrals?
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by chocolateme(f): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
DrayZee:

Nice. How did you get so many referrals?
i am always working and talking to people.. you a Meridian member?
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
buhari and his clueless cabinet should mind their bhsiness and find a way of getting us out this mess of an economy they ve gotten into.... MMM pays, MMM is even sincere at least they keep to their words but buhari government is full of deciet and lies

6 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by DrayZee: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
chocolateme:
i am always working and talking to people.. you a Meridian member?
Someone was supposed to register me under her. But she has been dulling, telling me to wait.
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by kajoula(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
[size=18pt]FG of Nigeria will never do what is right...
CREATE EMPLOYMENT sad ...NA LIE
Na to poke nose for her citizens enjoyment.

I wonder why old people with weak brains decide and force things on our troat.[/size]

They never cater for our fundamental needs so they should leave Nigerians alone with MMM.
attest individual decide on what to do with their money. peroid

4 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by chocolateme(f): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
DrayZee:

Someone was supposed to register me under her. But she has been dulling, telling me to wait.
that word wait doesn't work with me.. timing is my watchword
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by hopeforcharles(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
They can't because it's not a Nigerian based or hosted website, who will they arrest? The office or the the guilders? Or is it me? See this jokers oh

7 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by DrayZee: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
chocolateme:
that word wait doesn't work with me.. timing is my watchword
Alright. Enjoy your rewards.
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by chocolateme(f): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
DrayZee:

Alright. Enjoy your rewards.
if your patience runs out.. reach me here again ok? Thanks
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by vicben27(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
ccollins:
please how do I check if my money is growing. I provided help of 2000# yesterday and nothing available for withdrawal yet
guy ur funny lol 2k? i believ ur jokin

6 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by DrayZee: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
chocolateme:
if your patience runs out.. reach me here again ok? Thanks
Ok...I will

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by austine4real(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
pls wht does beneficiary means n hw am I going to fund my acct?
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by kajoula(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
ccollins:
I know, it's only still on 2000 I ph yesterday, I thought it grows every Tuesday and Thursday

Wait 30days ..
you will earn 2600 ..
grin MMM clown

7 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Annie939(f): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
FG should not try that nonsense I'm a beneficiary and am proud of mmm
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by chocolateme(f): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
DrayZee:

Ok...I will
uwc.. once you are ready, i will register you quickly.
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Talk2nanro(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oahray:
I pity the last set of persons to invest in MMM before it crashes. They are the ones who would pay for the 30% bonus people are currently flexing.

FG should let it live it's natural lifespan. Whether they shut it down now or it crashes in the future under the weight of it's 30% interest, there would be casualties anyway.

Yes it would eventually crash as the maths do not add up, but people do not care as long as it seems to be working at the moment.
your life will crash faster than MMM

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Talk2nanro(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
ccollins:
this is it
you have not been matched, wait from now to 14 days and you will be. But that your PH is too small oooo

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Talk2nanro(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
ccollins:
hope you understand, I can see my order in dashboard but can't find it in mavro
that is network bro, it happens at times like that. Just keep refreshing it.
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Talk2nanro(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
DrayZee:

i will register you straight away. Add me up on whatsapp 08133334818. No Dulling
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by charlsecy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
ikorodureporta:
The Federal Government of Nigeria has initiated moves to shut down MMM operations in Nigeria.
False news. Period.

Annie939:
FG should not try that nonsense I'm a beneficiary and am proud of mmm
They can't.

Pavore9:
I am just indifferent to MMM. This may trigger panic withdrawal.
It won't. We are already informed. Meanwhile, that's a fake news.
Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Oahray: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Talk2nanro:
your life will crash faster than MMM
I hope you know this curse is for your closest family member smiley

MMM would crash eventually, you don't need two brains to realize that. You are eating the money of those unfortunate enough to put their money last, and acting like the system is your father's property. Enjoy it while it lasts and keep your curses to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by eezeribe(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Long overdue
You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post once

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by simplibaba(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Shut down mmm and watch and see how the youths who are benefiting from this scheme turns out to become criminals in the society.... Have they forgotten that hunger is in the land and mmm is the only scheme putting smiles on the youths face...

Shutdown mmm and we shut down Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Shut Down MMM Operations In Nigeria by Random75: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oahray:
I pity the last set of persons to invest in MMM before it crashes. They are the ones who would pay for the 30% bonus people are currently flexing.

FG should let it live it's natural lifespan. Whether they shut it down now or it crashes in the future under the weight of it's 30% interest, there would be casualties anyway.

Yes it would eventually crash as the maths do not add up, but people do not care as long as it seems to be working at the moment.
SHUT UP Mr Man!!!
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse / Anyaoku Backs Buhari Stance On Naira Devaluation / Air Cargo Exports Up 39% As Nigerians Cash In On Weak Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.