Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) (51057 Views)

How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo / How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by elotajohn1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
donofdons:
Ethiopia LGA wey get plenty small, small girls wey day very sweet shocked shocked :onaim den de do this kind thing.and i was planning to go there in december and enjoy all those fine fine groundnut and orange sellers wey just full the place shocked shocked shocked.
make ritualists just leave that place oo make i fit just de my upstairs hotel de sight them call them, buy all their wares and enjoy their small sweet body and suck double barrel shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by blingxx(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
shegra58:
omo ale oloripelebe bi sibi tuwo,,na Afonja no b Ofonja kiss

this dude most be from ibadan grin
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by july66: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
omanifrank:
This Was Share By one Of the assistant media aids To Delta State Governor, Okeoghene Anthony

PAINFUL DEATH,

STRANGE THING HAPPEN LAST NIGHT IN EDEKE STREET -KOKORI COMMUNITY IN ETHIOPE EAST LGA, DELTA STATE. .

A resident of the said town above who is a boy called ODIRIVERERE AKA TINAPA who has HUNCHBACK was killed by Unknown ritualist last night,for reasons best know to them.

may his soul rest in peace.

Quite cynical
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by Ojady(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
RIP young man... It is sad and pathetic, howbeit, he no longer has to endure the harsh realities of his physical condition in one of the worst places on earth to be born, raised and live... Nigeria as an entity is sick, majority of her supposed leaders are worryingly unwell and, the majority of people, are mentally socially unbalanced... If you cannot beat them, unable to join them, then please... LEAVE THEM... better to enter Ghana with full body and mind intact than to be have your life snuffed out such as this
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by AreaFada2: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Samogbo1:
Barbaric!

This is achaic n a superstitious believe to assume that a [b]postural defect [/b]caused by untreated TB or sm other natural deficiencies has a mystical power to invoke money into d pockets of lazy wicked men.
Africa/Nigeria is truly doomed...

I hate being an African talk more of a Nigerian...

So you think those ritualists know anatomy, bah?

It is just superstition as you said. And ignorance wrapped up in a bag of greed. shocked

Even if they were told the cause, they'd still believe the cause does not matter. As long as the witch doctor says it will work.

By the way, superstition is not limited to Africans. People in many continents believe sex with a virgin can cure AIDS and in many parts of Asia, some men believe that the bone of wild cats like Tiger, Jaguar & so are excellent aphrodisiac.

In parts of China, an aborted foetus is cooked whole as a pot of peppersoup. Considered to be rejuvenating. Google it up if you do not believe.

But you do not see Asians coming to denounce Asia or regret being Asians.
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by orunto27: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
So when a Yoruba Actor threatens, in Camouflage, to hit your mouth, Nigeria should have a system to stop such terrorism. Such terrorism happens when the DSS, a dept of state security, colludes with Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen, Police etc to distort the Peace of the society.
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by orunto27: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don't trivialize this. May The God of Nigeria send Satan right now to kill the killers and all irresponsible Officials that can be directly or indirectly connected to this crime, IJN AMEN!!!
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by orunto27: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Me, I like Buhari but will never stop delivering my Message to make him a Democrat
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
cry crypoor innocent boy
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by shotster50(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
This has to be the most barbaric and thoughtless crimes committed... There is no such thing as blood money but Africans don't hear...
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by slyrone(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Samogbo1:
Barbaric!

This is achaic n a superstitious believe to assume that a postural defect caused by untreated TB or sm other natural deficiencies has a mystical power to invoke money into d pockets of lazy wicked men.

Bros it's not superstition, it actually works. I don't condone or support such barbaric act tho but it works
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by munas: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rucheen:
Pathetic! but hunch back is a postural defect what are they taking there. is it the ruptured bone. jusk being curious

Its maily cause by tuberculosis
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by LLKJSays(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
SHOCKING! SENSELESS!! SHAMELESS HEINOUS MURDEROUS,Mofo KILLERS!
MAY THEY NEVER know PEACE OR CONTENTMENT IN THIS LIFE AND BEYOND.

Legally,the perpetrators of this SAVAGE IGNORANT MURDER,MUST be Hunted down,
Arrested,and duly PROSECUTED FOR THE MURDER OF Dear/innocent TINAPA and WHEN
FOUND GUILTY and Convicted for Murder,Must really be made to Suffer Slow Painful Death.

Capital Punishment,will not be enough to punish these murderers! of dear Tinapa,
SIGNIFICANTLY NIGERIANS/AFRICANS Must STOP this Shocking Ritual Killing,
of ALBINO'S HUMP BACK,CRIPPLES and ALL DISABLED or PHYSICALLY,
CHALLENGED Persons they can lay their Killing Hands on.?

i Barrister O.LLKJ Living with Scoliosis,Curvature of my Spine ie Hump Back in English,
offer my services and personal experience to assist in setting up a NATIONAL DISABILITY FUND,
Like Governor Ambode of Lagos has ALREADY DONE.
To Actively Educate,Train,facilitate ALL PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED Nigerians of School Age.

Serious Concerned Readers,Government and N.G.O.
Can get in touch with me:

LLKJAFR@YAHOO.CO.UK

oh! Nigeria, Mother Africa i tire,for this matter,
this means IM NOT SAFE IN DELTA be that now.?

Saddened,Shocked,and Seriously Troubled,i pause for Now..
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by symbianDON(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
donofdons:
Ethiopia LGA
bros na which one be Ethiopia Local Government Area again na?? grin grin
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by noble2faith(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
I DEY Suspect ofonja for dis crime grin
Where were you when God was sharing common sense?
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by orunto27: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
God brought him back to reintroduce WAI, so dogs should not eat dogs under WAI.The Bulk should stop on Buhari s Table. He should make Nigeria a living Heaven for all Nigerians irrespective of tribes.
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by shegra58: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
blingxx:

this dude most be from ibadan grin
I rep both osun and oyo jare grin
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by ChinonsoDike2: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Being Nigerian/African is the biggest curse one can be born with. Bunch of monsters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by olu98: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Kai ipod and rituals angry
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
this is not ritual, there is valuable bone inside d hunchback some people call it gold, God don't let the wicked prevail. rip
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
whiz10:
Just a couple of days ago, a topic on Kyphosis aka hunchback, grazed the front page. I was shocked but took it on a lighter note, that somewhere in Nigeria in the 21st century, some Mephistopheles being think people with hunchback are money machine.

What is money biko? A piece of cotton, which can buy yhu mere material things. . .Probably Give yhu fame etc
Does any of the a fore mention warrant the brutality, do or die perseverance. . .which we chose to give to it? Am not as rich as bill gate, but the happiness, joy, clean conscience, love for humanity and nature which i have, is priceless. . .and won't trade it for mere cotton.

The poorest person on earth, is he/she who got nothing else than money.

manny I sight you dr,after every every onedai you leave all that stuff,money,fame,asset nd die go then what is money that make pple don't allow there fellow human to enjoy that small beautiful sweet lyfe.......
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
pple are so heartless oooo
jux imagine

1 Like

Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by sunshineV(f): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
I believe all dis hunchback pplp don go in2 hidden. Straight hell fire 4d doer
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by Greenbullet(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Na that girl dey make me vex now angry
THEIR TRIBE IS A DISGRACE.

1 Like

Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by glossy6(f): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Soooo saaaaaad. RIP hunched back. May your killers know no peace
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by skales67(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Delta State! The Ogun of the South South!!
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by Joe171(m): 1:10am On Nov 09, 2016
[/email][quote author=frubben post=50865386]Father king of glory!!!!!!!!!! Lord of God!!! Dis wickedness

Lord of who?
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Samogbo1:
Barbaric!

This is achaic n a superstitious believe to assume that a postural defect caused by untreated TB or sm other natural deficiencies has a mystical power to invoke money into d pockets of lazy wicked men.

Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
I DEY Suspect ofonja for dis crime grin
Make i leave you smiling grin cuz you are dummmmb
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by onelife97: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
The most annoying thing inside this evil matter be say na one 419 hold this evil people on ransom say abuke go bring money....and those idiots don kill innocent soul.
Re: Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) by GrowUpBoy: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2018
omanifrank:
This Was Share By one Of the assistant media aids To Delta State Governor, Okeoghene Anthony

PAINFUL DEATH,

STRANGE THING HAPPEN LAST NIGHT IN EDEKE STREET -KOKORI COMMUNITY IN ETHIOPE EAST LGA, DELTA STATE. .

A resident of the said town above who is a boy called ODIRIVERERE AKA TINAPA who has HUNCHBACK was killed by Unknown ritualist last night,for reasons best know to them.

may his soul rest in peace.

It's as painful as a hyena or a lion slowly ripping out a human's spinal cord and entries. So sad, so extremely painful. Lord God almighty please may the killers suffer worst in this life and in hell, amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weed Smoker Almost Ran Mad / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.