Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) (50691 Views)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / Orile, Lagos Residents Discover Tunnel Used By Ritualists (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Cerveau(f): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2020
Videos reaching us at ONLY ANIMATED VIDEOS are of a burning police station set on fire by hoodlums in Orile Lagos State.

Is this the new trend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig9Q99GNe7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fo7BBGuy0w

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGj532nD-O3/?igshid=7hqm2h9rfz55

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by AngelicBeing: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2020
sad
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2020
O my God!! This is very bad!!

Burning The police station is Stupidity and Foolishness..
The Protest is to correct the police not to burn the stations ..
Folks in all these Happenings,there is Need for us all to be Live in the Conciousness of our Eternity..
Many youths have Departed since this Course began..
No one is Promised the Next second, Minute or Hour
It is Appointed unto all, once to die, after that the Judgement.
See our Signature to make that Decision..

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Officialgarri: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2020
If we talk, they will say we are anti-people, we are pro-sars... Bla bla bla... Zombie, werey soro soke

We supported the movement from the start, we all wanted SARS to end. The terms were clearly outlined.

Fine, the government looked into it. They attended to the one that could be immediate and countless assurances that the rest are getting fixed.

Ok, the ovation is loud now, can we bow out and embrace dialogue and restrategize?
The influencers who were cashing out said, NO, we want magic to happen overnight.
They said Segalink has cashed out too cheesy

The president gave his speech and addressed everyone. They said, "he's talking in the rubbish ". They don't want his speech..

Then they started with "president must resign "?

A clear indication the protest has been hijacked

Now, hoodlums who have been looking for avenues to unleash mayhem even unprovoked saw opportunities and you expect them not to take it? How dumb can these influencers be?

So who is suffering the damages now? The government or the people?

The same people who rejected the president's speech are asking him to address the people ...
If anyone needs a speech from the president, they should go back and watch the old video....

162 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
This is getting out of hand, I repeat, this is getting out of hand!!!, these are uncalled for undecided undecided undecided

Hmmmm... Government should pls attend to protesting youths and address their concerns

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Focus9(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
V
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Prechgold1180(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
I swear I won't add 2020 to my age because I didn't use it
First nah corona second nah endsarz

Third go be soldiers vs protesters

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Jomasa9972: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
I hope the government won't declare state of emergency and give army or police to shoot. This will get bloody if care is not taken, people are angry.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
This is unfortunate and will discredit the protest

It's things like this that ugly childless old witch called Kestolove wants to see so she can turn around and mock the protest.

But you have all failed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by TechyMm0: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Philistine(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Tinubu warn your boys, you cannot use force to overthrow Buhari's govt, Tinubu desist from this evil act.

9 Likes 3 Shares

it’s high time we call an end to the protest and let’s dialogue with the government
hoodlums are seizing this opportunity to cause havoc nd mayhem

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by MorataFC: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by jW16: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by djflexcy: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Dam
Getting uglier by the day
#EndSars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by paxi6: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Sad, it's a peaceful protest. No need for violence

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Tonimax: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
This is getting out of hand, these hoodlums are getting a field day doing all this..
But where were all the police officers I'm that division when all these were happening self? undecided undecided

And someone will say we have a president in this God forsaken kwantri

Don't be suprised if the officers of that station have a partial hand in that fire

This country sef na disguise

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Coronavirus1: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Benin blood have flow to Lagos
Endsars end police brutality

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by mkoabiola: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
This is no longer peaceful protest we bargained for

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by QuickStandard: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
cool
This is disgraceful and should be frowned at by all well-meaning Nigerians.

Protest doesn't call for the breakdown of law and order.
I'm for law and order.
You shouldn't cause mayhem all in the name of protest.

Now, all the good efforts and intentions of the protest are been swept away, by some stupid people.

I think it's time for the government to step in to curb this stupidity by a handful of individual.

As for me I hands up.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by teacherbim(f): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Is this necessary?

4 Likes

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Yenefer(f): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by WalkerMichael(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
sponsored thugs.
Nigeria don't have a president..umm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by forayfleo(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Nigeria my Country

3 Likes

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Stacyomolola(f): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
They want to paint us bad
A peaceful protest gone bloody
Nigeria is doomed

We still move
#endswat
#endbadgovernance cry cry cry cry

The street is ours, we go no-where until we WIN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I need that Twitter emoji here on NL tongue tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by ATEAMS: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Nawao
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
The battle is not for the chicken hearted
#EndSARS

Nightstalker:
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Funlag: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
sad
Re: Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / Dethroned Lagos Traditional Ruler Sentenced To 15 Years For Faking His Kidnap / Ahoada Traditional Ruler Rapes 16-Year-Old Girl; Family Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.