Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Top 5 Reasons To Look Good To Owanbeparries - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 5 Reasons To Look Good To Owanbeparries (440 Views)

Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear A Quality Weave / Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons To Look Good To Owanbeparries by OwanbeAdmin: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Party rockers in the house!

I hear there is a party somewhere around and you are all invited.

Now, the big question is, “what do I have to wear”?

Is there any dress code?

I am very sure you know you must look good but have you asked yourself if looking good at a party is worth it?

Indeed it is.

So, what are the reasons why you should look good?

Reasons You Should Look Good

1. Attraction to the opposite sex: There is this saying that nothing is new under the sun; so, the fact that different sexes try to be very

attracting to the opposite sex is not new too. Also, this is like the #1 reason why people attend parties, especially single people. Looking good is

good business. Lol!

2. Easy communication: This is another major reason in the sense that people will want to throng around you just because you are making

a fashion statement. If you appear at a party looking like a hippie, do you think people will want to talk to you? Well, some people might talk to u,

TO MOCK YOU; so, how you dress is how you will be addressed. Remember it is a party, so you have to look your best.

3. Confidence: A person without confidence is considered inferior. The person loses face in the society. So, dress right and boost your

confidence. Feel good about you at all times. Hold your head up high like you have no care in the world. This will bring the first two reasons to

your doorstep in the twinkle of an eye.

4. Levels up your social life: Let me use myself as an example. When I was growing up, I was very shy. Parties were not my thing and it

was difficult seeing me in a crowd. I was always sitting where there was no fun at all. The reason isn’t that I dressed poorly or I was repelled by

people. The reason was that I lacked #3. So, I took the advice of my sister to add more spice to my sense of fashion and try to attend parties and

events. It really helped.

5. Finally, you should look good just for the fun of it: Doing things because you are passionate about it would yield positive results. With this

said, look good and have fun. You need it.

Source: http://owanbeparries.com/2016/11/08/owanbe-parties-top-5-reasons-look-good/

(1) (Reply)

QUESTION!! Which Of This Will You Chose?? / I Need A Client. / Perfumes For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.