Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. (916 Views)

The World's Biggest Carmaker Is Shutting Down In Europe / Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price / Meet SOFIA, World's Biggest Flying Observatory With A Flight Cost Of N35.9M/Hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by maaglie(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2016
i just saw these amazing photos of world biggest ship that i like to share with you. It was more lika a planet, i wonder were technology is taking us to.

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by SweetyZinta(f): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2016
when is it coming to tin-can Island?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by maaglie(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2016
smiley

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by Elkay3: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2016
SweetyZinta:
when is it coming to tin-can Island?
Tin-can where? U wan make the port overflowed?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2016
I'm more interested in knowing who funded the project?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by SweetyZinta(f): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2016
Elkay3:

Tin-can where? U wan make the port overflowed?

lol, don't you wish your country well?
@least they will make money through tourism because everyone will go there just for sight seeing

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by Elkay3: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2016
SweetyZinta:

lol, don't you wish your country well?
@least they will make money through tourism because everyone will go there just for sight seeing
I wish so. But it will run aground before it gets to tin-can because of the size and the water level. If that happens, the ship's keel will scrap and propeller will be stuck. Tourism lost.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by SweetyZinta(f): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Elkay3:

I wish so. But it will run aground before it gets to tin-can because of the size and the water level. If that happens, the ship's keel will scrap and propeller will be stuck. Tourism lost.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin issorite

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by Elkay3: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2016
SweetyZinta:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin issorite
Why not create an idea of a superb tourist site? I can count on you, or shouldn't I?
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by favourmic(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Omg I pray the ship don't end it's way like Titanic

Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by BestySam(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is massive.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by Benjom(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
That's awesome.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by pacino2626: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is technology.
Re: Unbelievable Photos Of World Biggest Ship. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Give it to a Blackman to manage then come back tomorrow for results.....

U will get a LOCAL CANOE in 24hrs.

(1) (Reply)

Testimony On My New Car&agent / SOLD OUT m / I Need A 4x4 Jeep To Rent; 20k Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.