Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,292 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Rhema For Living Devotional - The Church And The Law Of Moses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhema For Living Devotional - The Church And The Law Of Moses (301 Views)

It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - The Church And The Law Of Moses by Ken4Christ: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Tuesday, November 8th.
The Church and The Old Testament Laws - 3

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live". (Exodus 22:18).

The text above is the basis of the current forms of prayers in most of our Churches today. It is therefore not uncommon to hear people praying for their enemies to die or be destroyed. We will examine this forms of prayer under the search light of the New Testament revelation that Jesus brought.

We have proven beyond doubt that the Church of Christ is not subject to the Law of Moses. So, if God wanted witches to be killed now, Jesus would have told us. How many witches did Jesus killed? Now is the day of salvation for everyone, even witches. Even if they don't want to repent, you don't have the legal right to kill or destroy them. You should not kill people that Jesus died for.

In Matthew 5:44, Jesus said, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you". Jesus did not say love your enemies except the witches. Showing them love does not mean you endorse what they do.

Does this mean we should watch helplessly when they attempt to kill us or destroy our destiny? This is the question so many of these folks ask. The real problem is that of ignorance of who they are. The true believers in Christ are indestructible. We have the God life in us now and this life cannot be destroyed. Our Lord Jesus was so conscious of this life that he told those who came to arrest him that they cannot kill him. He laid down his life willingly.

How then are you supposed to deal with witches or stop their evil works? You have the authority to bind them, resist them and destroy their works. You can also cast the demon out of those willing to be delivered.

Vengeance is the exclusive right of God - Romans 12:19. "Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head". (Romans 12:20).

Prayer/Confession: My Father in heaven, I thank you for your mercies that is available even for those involved in witchcraft activities. They cannot stoy me or hinder my progress in life. I hereby bind all the activities of witches arrayed against my life in the name of Jesus. I destroy all their works against me in the mighty name of Jesus.

Further Study: James 1:19-20; Luke 9:26.
Daily Scripture Reading: Hebrews 9-10; Numbers 29-30.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Jesus 1 / Always Look Inward / What Is Your Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.