Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

(P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread (9876 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / 7 Major Reasons Why Nigerian Fresh Graduate Find It Hard To Get A Job / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
I just applied now and I was Sent an assessment link in which I finished now. Waiting for next stage which should be the online Aptitude Test. Let's discuss and share idea here Best of Luck in our application.
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by beshiman(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
lekan2rhyme:
I just applied now and I was Sent an assessment link in which I finished now.
Waiting for next stage which should be the online Aptitude Test.
Let's discuss and share idea here
Best of Luck in our application.

Could you please share how you applied?
Thank you.
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
https://jobs.pgcareers.com/job/-/-/936/5367680?ss=paid

That's the Link for the Internship Position
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by beshiman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
lekan2rhyme:
https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=IME00000307

That's the Link for the Internship Position

Wow!

Thanks for this.
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Emmaesty(f): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Present.
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by emmyojo22(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
just applied too
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by nmreports: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lovely.
Sometimes I just comment so as to notify some of my lovely followers.
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Emmaesty(f): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
nmreports:
Lovely.
Sometimes I just comment so as to notify some of my lovely followers.
One of your lovely followers is here grin grin grin
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by ebbie9ja(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
lekan2rhyme:
I just applied now and I was Sent an assessment link in which I finished now.
Waiting for next stage which should be the online Aptitude Test.
Let's discuss and share idea here
Best of Luck in our application.

Please, what's the assessment like?
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Emmaesty(f): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
ebbie9ja:

Please, what's the assessment like?
Personality test
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by nmreports: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Emmaesty:
One of your lovely followers is here grin grin grin

grin grin grin See your yansh @ dp.
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Emmaesty(f): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
nmreports:

grin grin grin See your yansh @ dp.
I like it like that grin cheesy grin
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by chrysanthus07: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Please what of those that are done with service, can we still apply for the internship role.
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Emmaesty(f): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2016
chrysanthus07:
Please what of those that are done with service, can we still apply for the internship role.
It's for those awaiting service but you can try sha. There's no harm in applying
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2016
I've just been sent invitation for P&G Reasoning Test at Ikeja by next week Tuesday. Is there anyone here that have gotten invitation also?
What are the questions to expect and the pattern?
Anyone with the Complete Past questions should pls send it to my mail
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Emmaesty(f): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
lekan2rhyme:
I've just been sent invitation for P&G Reasoning Test at Ikeja by next week Tuesday. Is there anyone here that have gotten invitation also?
What are the questions to expect and the pattern?
Anyone with the Complete Past questions should pls send it to my mail lekan2rhyme@gmail.com
I got the mail too
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by youngice(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
We watching

1 Like

Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Pencholi3: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
The assessment where they ask that you continue on the computer,is it a continuation of the personality assessment or the online test?
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by eduresearch: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
dont always wait for jobs to be posted always visit www.myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng for daily job updates
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by cutemiss: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone have likely questions?
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Oluwapresley(m): 12:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Emmaesty:
I like it like that grin cheesy grin

Hi Emmaesty. How you doing?
please, do u mind putting me through the processes involved in the P&G intern recruitment? Please. thanks
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Smartjob1(f): 12:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Good observation OP.

For those still looking for that dream job? Want to recruit easily? Tired of sending CVs to different people all the time (job gambling)? Tired of making thev wrong recruitment? Join the world's smartest recruitment/job network www.bejite.com. Find jobs, recruit job seekers, interns, find business mentors and partners easily. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Battywonder(m): 1:08am On Aug 15, 2017
Pencholi3:
The assessment where they ask that you continue on the computer,is it a continuation of the personality assessment or the online test?
Hello. Have you applied for the internship? I'm still having difficulty applying and I wouldn't mind you putting me through..
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by playcharles(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
The online assessment is cool ... about 80 to 100 personality questions. And
30 reasoning question you can't go back to pick ur answer ... each questions is about 2 minutes or so to choose the right answer. Will strongly advice you use a laptop.

1 Like

Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Emmaesty(f): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oluwapresley:

Hi Emmaesty. How you doing?
please, do u mind putting me through the processes involved in the P&G intern recruitment? Please. thanks
I don't think I went through it
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by lowander(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bro Diz link is saying d job offer has closed...
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Oluwapresley(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emmaesty:
I don't think I went through it
Oh, I thought u did based on replies on this thread. Thanks thoughsmileysmiley
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Oluwapresley(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
playcharles:
The online assessment is cool ... about 80 to 100 personality questions. And
30 reasoning question you can't go back to pick ur answer ... each questions is about 2 minutes or so to choose the right answer. Will strongly advice you use a laptop.

Bro, please, how were the questions like; tough?
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by playcharles(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oluwapresley:

Bro, please, how were the questions like; tough?
What you applying for I guess will determine your questions... what I picked is brand management... my questions were mostly on Logic based reasoning and figural reasoning as well. not really though. But just do your best... and make sure you answer all questions even if you are not sure.
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Oluwapresley(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
playcharles:

What you applying for I guess will determine your questions... what I picked is brand management... my questions were mostly on Logic based reasoning and figural reasoning as well. not really though. But just do your best... and make sure you answer all questions even if you are not sure.

Thanks, bro!!!! thankssmiley
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by playcharles(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oluwapresley:

Thanks, bro!!!! thankssmiley

But before the assessment test which is 30 reasoning questions, you will need to do the personality test which is about 70 to 90 questions.
Re: (P&G) 2017 Fresh Graduate Internship Applicants Discussion Thread by Oluwapresley(m): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
playcharles:

But before the assessment test which is 30 reasoning questions, you will need to do the personality test which is about 70 to 90 questions.

thanks, bro. I should get it tomorrow. been on medication for some days now.

which browser did u use? the info I got says only 3 browsers supports the assessment; safari, internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox.

I appreciate the infosmiley thankssmiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banking Jobs!!! / Nigeria Police Begin Screening Of 210,150 Candidates July / Is It Compulsary To Submit Cover Letter With Cv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.