Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Chronicle Affair (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Chronicle Affair (A Short Romantic Story) (1074 Views)

Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chronicle Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mom and daughter become my submissives
This started about six months ago with Sara, Mom and I meeting for coffee three times before she agreed that she and her 18-year-old daughter would visit me together and begin the process of becoming my subs.

Mom is an attractive woman in her 40’s some extra pounds but really very nice. Blonde hair down to her shoulders and standing 5’7”. Nice smile and she identified herself as a sex addict and thought her daughter Jen was following in her footsteps. Seems Sara’s Mom was also a very sexual woman, so Jen following in grandma and mom’s footsteps didn’t seem all that weird.

Sara and I made sure of boundaries for both her and her daughter, but it was clear that they would be joining my scene as subs and would be totally under MY control. When I first talked on the phone with Jen it became clear that she understood and as long as her boundaries and those of her mom’s were respected then yes she looked forward to submitting with Mom.

So the day came for the first time with Sara and her daughter Jen coming to serve their new found friend. It was Friday evening and we had until the end of Saturday afternoon if we all wanted to play and begin the training.

With welcomes out of the way and Jen sitting next to me on the couch and Mom close by in the chair, I asked if we were ready to begin their training as my Mom and daughter subs. Yes in unison and as I had planned I looked at Jen and told her to strip to her waist and show me her tits. Jen did as she was told without hesitation and I got my first glance at her nice young perky 34c tits. I told her to look at her Mom as she did the same thing and that they both would look at the other until I told them different. Sara asked if she was to strip and I said yes.

The full Mom size 48d tits were exposed to her daughter and me. Nice I told them both now play with your own.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/the-chronicle-affair-short-romantic.html
Re: The Chronicle Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
A Short Romantic Story

(1) (Reply)

See Wat Wole Soyinka Looked When He Matriculated At University Of Ibadan At 18yr / The Billionaire's Ransom / A Story I Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.