Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ghen Ghen❗ I Don’t Want Peace To Reign In PDP – Jimoh Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghen Ghen❗ I Don’t Want Peace To Reign In PDP – Jimoh Ibrahim (711 Views)

Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group / Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah / Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghen Ghen❗ I Don’t Want Peace To Reign In PDP – Jimoh Ibrahim by Sivao(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim, the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ondo State has vowed not to participate in any reconciliation move to fix the party’s lingering crisis.
Speaking with Journalists on Monday in Akure, Jimoh Ibrahim affirmed that he was not going to ‘prostrate or beg anybody’ before he becomes the State Governor.

He said: “I am not going to prostrate or beg anybody before I become the governor. I will only beg the electorate.
So, take it from me: I’m not going even to have any type of meeting with anybody that is recalcitrant to this ambition. It is not a do or die affair.

“I need to take away injustice; we cannot afford to have a senatorial district producing [the] governor for 16 years [in a row].

That is complete injustice, and we would never allow thatto happen in Ondo State. I don’t need toback Mimiko at this time, I am Jimoh Ibrahim and I can sue him after he leaves office and if I have a petition against him I can write it after he leaves office”.

VISIT theheadlinerng.com NOW❗❗
VISIT theheadlinerng.com NOW❗❗
Re: Ghen Ghen❗ I Don’t Want Peace To Reign In PDP – Jimoh Ibrahim by ufuosman(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Superstory ..... I only pity those people dt are killing them self because of PDP, APC nd AD in ondo state..... Dis people don't deserve fighting for, dey hv children,in-laws nd relations let those ones fight for them.. Ondo youth wise up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghen Ghen❗ I Don’t Want Peace To Reign In PDP – Jimoh Ibrahim by Sivao(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
ufuosman:
Superstory ..... I only pity those people dt are killing them self because of PDP, APC nd AD in ondo state..... Dis people don't deserve fighting for, dey hv children,in-laws nd relations let those ones fight for them.. Ondo youth wise up!!!
abi oooo! its fools that fight because of political differences.....

(1) (Reply)

14 Popular Political Parties In Nigeria And Acronyms. / Lessons From Ondo Election 2016 / Rivers APC Tells Gov. Wike: Return The N2bn Rivers Money You Donated To Ondo PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.