Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? (735 Views)

Who Could The 7 Pdp Governors That Ororocha Wa Stalking About Be? / Ryan Klug, Man Who Murdered Adaobi Obih In U.S Nabbed / Ibru’s Daughter Jailed For Stalking Rio Ferdinand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? by babapupa: 2:04am On Oct 31, 2009

This story is only getting more bizarre as time goes on. The first stalkerish run in occurred when Uzomah was arrested after he allegedly tried to get into a car with Seacrest as he left an event at Children’s Hospital of Orange County. When security stepped in, a fight broke out. One of Seacrest’s security people was nearly choked out before they were able to subdue Uzomah.

The man was taken in for “suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon or force likely to cause great bodily injury.” Officers found a switchblade on him at the time of his arrest.

In that instance, Seacrest was able to drive away before Uzomah got to him. He eventually pleaded guilty to three misdemeanors, and was put on probation and forbidden to come near the TV / radio personality.

So much for following the terms of your probation! TMZ now reports that the same man may have entered the E! building in LA today looking for Ryan. Luckily security knew about the man and alerted authorities. Now we’re learning that the man has in fact been arrested by LAPD, and was taken away in the back of a police car (see video below).

It doesn’t sound like probation is going to cut it for this guy. For whatever reason, he seems hell-bent on getting to his victim. I’d say he needs a psych-evaluation too, eh?

What do you think, is Chidi Uzomah Ryan Seacrest’s biggest fan or a dangerous stalker? Give us your thoughts below.

Also, check out photos and video related to the incident below.

http://www.rightcelebrity.com/?p=7164
Re: A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? by SEFAGO(m): 3:38am On Oct 31, 2009
lol, i saw this today and i could telll by the guy's name that he is nigerian
Re: A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? by AloyEmeka6: 3:42am On Oct 31, 2009
Re: A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? by blackspade(m): 4:49am On Oct 31, 2009
Just saw this on the nightly news. I only saw a glimpse of his face, but not the name. Had no idea he was Nigerian!! shocked

Side note: has anyone else noticed how naijas in LA have been in the news so much lately? I think the cons of our growing population here are starting to show. cry

Nigerian medicare fraudsters: http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/22/organized-crimes-new-target-medicare-and-medicaid/

Nigerian arsonist: http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-station-fire-person-of-interest,0,5381368.story

Soon we will rival London for number of bad headline. undecided
Re: A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? by AloyEmeka6: 4:55am On Oct 31, 2009
blackspade:

Just saw this on the nightly news. I only saw a glimpse of his face, but not the name. Had no idea he was Nigerian!!  shocked

Side note: has anyone else noticed how naijas in LA have been in the news so much lately? I think the cons of our growing population here are starting to show. cry

Nigerian medicare fraudsters: http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/22/organized-crimes-new-target-medicare-and-medicaid/

Nigerian arsonist: http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-station-fire-person-of-interest,0,5381368.story

Soon we will rival London for number of bad headline. undecided

The medicare own was the pastor posted here some time ago. The arson case looks like racism to me. Nigerian typically do not commit such silly crimes that will not produce anything for the him or her but trouble. Can you tell me why that guy will set fire to a bush?.

"During our investigation of the Station Fire, we received tips from the public that there was a male black transient that was seen for several months prior to the fire going up and down Angeles Crest Highway," Gallagher said in a news conference Monday

If you read the story, witnesses said they saw a black man walking around there for SEVERAL MONTHS prior to the fire. Imagine the nonsense and he was arrested for it.
Re: A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? by blackspade(m): 5:18am On Oct 31, 2009
^ You are right, we typically do not commit these type of crimes, but this guy was already determined to be mentally unstable- even his family acknowledged it. Please don't be so quick to use the race card. undecided
Re: A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:23am On Oct 31, 2009
The bobo must be high on crack or meth, why in gods name would anyone in there right mind stalk Ryan Seacrest. angry
Re: A Nigerian Stalking Ryan Seacrest? Why? by posakosa(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2009
This nigga doesn't look 25----he looks 37

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Pulls The Rug From Under Soludo: Ngige or Soludo?? / Yar’adua’s Amnesty Has Failed – N’ Delta Leaders / ‘I Use Livestock Farming As Cover , I’m A Robber’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.