Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos (61013 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by ajalawole(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Inside football field gan self.. Did those people really make sense
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
TimeManager:
go buy some sense at aba market, it's sell cheap there.
Kiss the truth!
What truth, nonsense comments embarassed
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by TimeManager(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Towncrier007:

[s]Not ragtags but Abokis and senior Almajiris, these are the closest people to the president [/s]
just as iPods miscreants were to Gej.
Kiss the truth!
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by jmoore(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
I love that pitch. Wanna play on it. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Badtman(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Eranko ni buhari
iwo nko
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by officialfestus(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
richidinho:
Edo Witchcraft fall my hand grin

i thought they work day and night?
sheybi....those witches and wizards they fuckup :-D
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by TimeManager(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by TimeManager(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:
What truth, nonsense comments embarassed
you've lost your senses a long time ago.Beg for forgiveness. Beg the truth!
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by ArabMopol(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
all this luxury at the expense of tax payer... Fulani's and mismanagement are 5/6
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Towncrier007(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
TimeManager:
just as iPods miscreants were to Gej. Kiss the truth!
I sexed the truth, am not even an Ibo person am an Idoma boy.

1 Like

Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by obailala(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:
First and foremost, this is huge threat to national security...secondly how can the pilot be eating on the presidential seat....thirdly these national assets are supposed to be protected by security agents in uniform not some ragtag civilians. angry

But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
I thought I was the only one who saw that, the pilot eating party jollow rice with a bottle of Ragolis water on the seat. Or is that a newspaper? grin grin

How on earth did these guys get that close to the chopper?

1 Like

Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Ihumezvin85(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Diariss God oooooh...
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by theGistsonline: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tinydick:
Seen....our able presido cool
he's not able!! He's a dick head!

1 Like

Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by eezeribe(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Those choppers look many years behind their newer models.
You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post once
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by ionsman: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
BrutalJab:
Going by road would have been better so as to see the bad legacies Oshi omo ole and his foolish administration are leaving behind.

Bad roads everywhere hence the reason he advised the Dullard to travel by air to iyamoh.

Oshiomole didn't build or touch any single structure in AAU but went ahead to build a private university in his hometown.

No single road was touched.

Awon ole oshi!

No single road was touched where?
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by mengho(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
That's some serious security breach, some one needs to get fired ASAP. why are you showing d presidents helicopter to millitants & Boko haram.
Now if DSS nap dis blogger, you fefol will say d fresident is wicked
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by ItzHoludex(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
dis one is strong
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by tdayof(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:
First and foremost, this is huge threat to national security...secondly how can the pilot be eating on the presidential seat....thirdly these national assets are supposed to be protected by security agents in uniform not some ragtag civilians. angry

Smh.. Check the pictures again. I can only see bottle water and a newspaper.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
but I don't see him-i mean bubu in the chopper
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
tdayof:

Smh.. Check the pictures again. I can only see bottle water and a newspaper.

Look again, tray of swallow food wrapped with nylon.

BTW, is that how to seat as Pilot/Captain? On the Presidents' seat.

Nonsense
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by pheesayor(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
y'all should leave the aircrafts and admire the beautiful football pitch, lovely

1 Like

Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by ehissi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:

Have you checked #TheOtherRoom...grin
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by SeanDada1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:

You just bare my thoughts.... These airmen aren't properly kitted; see loose clothing! That's what you get when you choose a dullard as president. He doesn't care about Nigerians talk less of the safety and security of those working around him.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by rowlyboy: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
10kPictures:
Check the Photos below.

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/meet-the-choppers-used-by-president-buhari-for-edo-visit-photos
I DONT KNOW HOW THIS WILL TAKE NIGERIA OUT OF RECESSION.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by yinkslinks(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
I drove throught that road to abuja yesterday, it was a mess. i was wondering how buhari will pass there.
BrutalJab:
Going by road would have been better so as to see the bad legacies Oshi omo ole and his foolish administration are leaving behind.

Bad roads everywhere hence the reason he advised the Dullard to travel by air to iyamoh.

Oshiomole didn't build or touch any single structure in AAU but went ahead to build a private university in his hometown.

No single road was touched.

Awon ole oshi!
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by horlakunle25(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
richidinho:
Edo Witchcraft fall my hand grin

i thought they work day and night?
I swear dat gadget suppose explode up there b4 it land
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by willibounce1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:

Where is the pilot eating?
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by amanze15(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
hope they service am sha, we can never tell undecided
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by bouncin04(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm

Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by nickxtra(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
O boy, see my Brother standing with these choppers. Comrade Sixtus, representing Abusites welli welli.

By the way, Vivian, where did you get these pictures from?
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Gwazah(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:

I bet u don't know what u are talking about, security personnel in that arena is beyond what u think, quote me anywhere. To conclude with, those guys u have seen are not civilian.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by odogwubiafra: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Instead of going by road so that he will feel the plight of the good people of Edo state, he decided to go by helicopter. Rubbish president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.