Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos (61028 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by shogotermies(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
If this kind of insecurity can happen to the president chopper,how much more we the people of Nigeria.. Geez I rebuke all what is happening in buhari regime,not to happen to me when I become the president...
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by mrpotter(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Were can i buy sense for some people.....must you people complain about everything. If them pursue them...na una go still come here come complain.....
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by ibbjnr(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Going by road would have been better so as to see the bad legacies Oshi omo ole and his foolish administration are leaving behind.

Bad roads everywhere hence the reason he advised the Dullard to travel by air to iyamoh.

Oshiomole didn't build or touch any single structure in AAU but went ahead to build a private university in his hometown.

No single road was touched.

The one he commissioned yesterday and today was built by who? And secondly the 500 capacity Hall in Emuado nd main campus u built them Abi? Going by road would have been better so as to see the bad legacies Oshi omo ole and his foolish administration are leaving behind.

Bad roads everywhere hence the reason he advised the Dullard to travel by air to iyamoh.

Oshiomole didn't build or touch any single structure in AAU but went ahead to build a private university in his hometown.

The one he commissioned yesterday and today was built by who? And secondly the 500 capacity Hall in Emuado nd main campus u built them Abi?
Going by road would have been better so as to see the bad legacies Oshi omo ole and his foolish administration are leaving behind.

The one he commissioned yesterday and today was built by who? And secondly the 500 capacity Hall in Emuado nd main campus u built them Abi?
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by evansjeff(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
BrutalJab:

Awon ole oshi!
why displaying your height of daft.ness in public like this, so you expect a sitting president in Nigeria to travel on land from Benin all the way to Iyamo? even if the road was as free as the air space, he wouldn't dare, all this haters of good things will never cease to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by tarekamos: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Eranko ni buhari

That is how people will call you Eranko when you get to position of authority and unfortunately for people like you, who cannot run your community even as a councillor, you cannot get there because you don't see anything good in others. Watch it, you cannot get there.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by shabakm: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
up Buhari
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by ritux: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
He should have gone by road. I travelled over the weekend and the entire road from Benin via Ekpoma to the village where the school is situated down to Auchi is terribly bad. Shame on APC, PDP, Oshiomole and Mike Onomene the former minister of works who hails from Edo State.

Less I forget, if Bubu can use chopper in Edo State, he should use his chopper from the Villa to the Airport instead of creating unnecessary road blocks and traffic in Abuja just because the President needs to get to the airport.

1 Like

Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Tellemall: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:
First and foremost, this is huge threat to national security...secondly how can the pilot be eating on the presidential seat....thirdly these national assets are supposed to be protected by security agents in uniform not some ragtag civilians. angry

But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

What national security?
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Rseven(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
He shud ve boarded a taxi nw ... If em like make em trek 4rm Abj 2 Edo na em sabi .. Moreover some guys trekked 4 his victory during last yr general election
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Aishamuri: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:
First and foremost, this is huge threat to national security...secondly how can the pilot be eating on the presidential seat....thirdly these national assets are supposed to be protected by security agents in uniform not some ragtag civilians. angry

zoom d pic..d pilot is reading a newspaper and not eating.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by lereinter(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
you can deceive some people at sometime
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by galadima77(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
emmyid:
Lovely!
I wish to b a president one day. So I can drive on convoy and fly on national aircrafts. Accompanied by many soldiers and securities. People wud wanna see me, celebrities wud wanna take pictures with me, I shal save my country from hardship, I shal share the national cake evenly, I shall commit my country into God's hand... So help me God...Amen

All those security no fashion! Some ppl will wanna kill u.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
tarekamos:

That is how people will call you Eranko when you get to position of authority and unfortunately for people like you, who cannot run your community even as a councillor, you cannot get there because you don't see anything good in others. Watch it, you cannot get there.

Get well soon
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by estineola: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
BrutalJab:

Awon ole oshi!

You're so pained!
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by july66: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2016
10kPictures:
Check the Photos below.

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/meet-the-choppers-used-by-president-buhari-for-edo-visit-photos
Funny politicians. They do whatever they like irrespective of what others think. Two universities, Edo state university, Ekpoma & Edo university, Iyamho. They are yet to speak to us about the ownership of Iyamho university. We can't get the truth from Godwin Obaseki. Ize Iyamu probably would have exposed everything the eye can't see now.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by emsquare(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2016
seen
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Celsony: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2016
10kPictures:
Check the Photos below.

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/meet-the-choppers-used-by-president-buhari-for-edo-visit-photos

I am here admiring the football pitch rather than the choppers or whatever you call it, if he like he should have trekked back to Abuja, wetin concern me
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by Celsony: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Keneking:

Man must whack broda... grin
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by BrutalJab: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
evansjeff:
why displaying your height of daft.ness in public like this, so you expect a sitting president in Nigeria to travel on land from Benin all the way to Iyamo? even if the road was as free as the air space, he wouldn't dare, all this haters of good things will never cease to amaze me.

You lack wisdom and your level of stupidity has reached it threshold.

How many hours is Benin to Iyahmo

After he promised to live like a normal citizen.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by BrutalJab: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2016
estineola:

You're so pained!
Why should i be pained
Do they pay me?? Use your sense joor.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by BrutalJab: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2016
ibbjnr:

The one he commissioned yesterday and today was built by who? And secondly the 500 capacity Hall in Emuado nd main campus u built them Abi? Going by road would have been better so as to see the bad legacies Oshi omo ole and his foolish administration are leaving behind.

Pastor Chris hall or the new auditorium built by Tetfund abi the new hall in college which every med lab student contributed to build??

Use your sense before countering me.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by BrutalJab: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2016
ionsman:

No single road was touched where?
The whole Esan land.
Re: The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
next time hire Davidos own! wat nonsense is this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.