Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,489 members, 7,865,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos (15961 Views)

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Blenvado:
Pls what are they planning to do at that open water-log space beside the Nkpogu bridge leading all the way to the eastern by-pass as if you are heading to Ogunabali axis?
I heard he wants to build a shopping mall there.

That space is on point for that.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2016
chidi4eze:
Pay six months salary and stop all this public stunt

Its 8 months bro.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
I heard he wants to build a shopping mall there.

That space is on point for that.

After the sand fill will the land belong to Ikwerre or Okrika?
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2016
fran6co:
that's my governor, thou he is really working
bt pls Mr governor spread this laudable development stride to places like Ahoada Nd co.
What's the Ahoada L.G.A chairman doing with his allocation?. grin
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Wike our working giant..

Ride on the lion of Ikwerre-land!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Philtrik(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Abagworo:

After the sand fill will the land belong to Ikwerre or Okrika?
That Area belongs to Ikwerre people na, is it not the land opposite Oke Avenue by Ogbunabali?.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2016
tax payer money to construct bridge over canal....
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by decasey(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2016
godin:
Trump has won. Our celebration will now be at Abeokuta where Wole Soyinka will tear his Green CARD.
yes my brother.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by computer0810(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
SuperBlack:
Have Rochas paid his own 1year and 6months Salary?
some1 is complaining about sumtin and u r bringing another state issue, una be brothers nah....sorry the time u will ask Rochas will come but face Wike for nw
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by fran6co(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
What's the Ahoada L.G.A chairman doing with his allocation?. grin
wat we hv is caretaker chairman.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Abagworo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
That Area belongs to Ikwerre people na, is it not the land opposite Oke Avenue by Ogbunabali?.

Hahaha should belong to Orogbum but I am not sure as that area has always been like a buffer zone which the stronger family always claim.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hygist:
Governor Wike inspects the ongoing construction of the Second Nkpogu Bridge/Road and the Port
Harcourt Pleasure Park today photos below, i think he is the talk na do gov.
lalasticlala

http://www.hygist.com/2016/11/gov-wike-inspects-ongoing-construction.html
oya buhari come to ph and use your useless sss and fake kutuption efcc to rig elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hygist:
Governor Wike inspects the ongoing construction of the Second Nkpogu Bridge/Road and the Port
Harcourt Pleasure Park today photos below, i think he is the talk na do gov.
lalasticlala

http://www.hygist.com/2016/11/gov-wike-inspects-ongoing-construction.html
the best governor
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
ojmaroni247:
Wicked wike grin
we wish he is as wicked as your zoo buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by SuperBlack: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
computer0810:
some1 is complaining about sumtin and u r bringing another state issue, una be brothers nah....sorry the time u will ask Rochas will come but face Wike for nw
All Join my brother. When you are brushing your teeth you also wash your month along.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by highness24(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos by 1Kaycee1(m): 12:13am On Nov 10, 2016
uchej11:
well done
uchej11:
well done
uchej11:
well done
Trusted data plan? Seriously!!!?? So, scamming people is what you do for a living? Hope your family members especially your mother knows what you do for a living.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Denies Joining APC To Work For Tinubu / Forex Crisis: Marketers Propose ₦‎720/Litre, Suspend Fuel Imports / Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.