Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) (45073 Views)

'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says / Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) / Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by theGistsonline: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
ebosie11:
Veteran Nollywood actor chief Zebrudaya Okorigwe Nwogbo today 8/11/2016 paid a visit to UNCLE TUNDE ALABI at the Hospital whose foot is amputated due to complications of diabetes.The good news is Uncle Tunde is recovering gradually, many thanks to kind hearted Nigerians who have supported him no matter how little. God bless you all....Uncle Tunde says.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/veteran-actor-zebrudaya-visits-tunde.html
God bless this man!
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by francisduru: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Zebrudaya! E don tey ohh, Abeg those your old skull film still dey I wan watch am again. I was a young Lad then.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by papaT5(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
May God grant Tunde Alabi speedy recovery. Chief Zebrudaya okorigbe Nwogbo alias 4.30, how are Claus, Ginringory, Jegede nd ur lovely Ovularia? Miss u so much
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by tyle(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dreal11247:
Zebrudaya Okoroigwe Nwogbo alias '4/30'
His Royal Palm wine Powerless. Do not be forget it.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by ritvin(f): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
zeburudaya:
O yes, I am wish Tunde Alabi a speedy recovery n'aha Jesus! He may have lost a foot but Chinekenna God will always be there to direct him in the path of ndi ezi omume.
And I am also thank you all that are supportful him in prayers and in gifts.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
correct jare, it tells that u are not a pinkin sorr y Pinging generation.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by otemanuduno: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dreal11247:
Where are Clarus, Jegede and Ovularia?
Jegede is dead.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by micmond: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Came:
Zebrudaya, it has tey ooooo....
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by yinkslinks(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nigeria kill dreams. see how dirty the hospital looks like. please my advice to nigerians is to seek better life abroad if they can.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by moshino(m): 3:04am On Nov 09, 2016
kingobozy:
Oh my!!! Amputation can be a deadly ordeal, learning to adjust can be very tough and accepting one's present predicament can be quite difficult.

You speak out of ignorance. How/Why is it a 'deadly ordeal' as you stated? Amputees can have a very normal and productive life, even better than non-amputees. Google 'Oscar Pistorius', and 'Prosthesis'.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by aalangel(f): 4:02am On Nov 09, 2016
ebosie11:
Veteran Nollywood actor chief Zebrudaya Okorigwe Nwogbo today 8/11/2016 paid a visit to UNCLE TUNDE ALABI at the Hospital whose foot is amputated due to complications of diabetes.The good news is Uncle Tunde is recovering gradually, many thanks to kind hearted Nigerians who have supported him no matter how little. God bless you all....Uncle Tunde says.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/veteran-actor-zebrudaya-visits-tunde.html

You don't know his real name?? Is this how to write News?
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by elotajohn1(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
So alias 4/30 sef don abandon Igboland?

Na who con remain for that region when sons of the soil dey pick race commot?

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Eyor1(m): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Greengory
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by emsquare(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2016
okay
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by kingobozy: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2016
moshino:

You speak out of ignorance. How/Why is it a 'deadly ordeal' as you stated? Amputees can have a very normal and productive life, even better than non-amputees. Google 'Oscar Pistorius', and 'Prosthesis'.
Listen to yourself. There is nothing normal in not having your body parts complete.
I I'm not saying amputees never amount to anything all I'm saying is that they will not find it easy adjusting.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Ifymma(f): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2016
zeburudaya:
O yes, I am wish Tunde Alabi a speedy recovery n'aha Jesus! He may have lost a foot but Chinekenna God will always be there to direct him in the path of ndi ezi omume.
And I am also thank you all that are supportful him in prayers and in gifts.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

In Zebrudaya's voice
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by moshino(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
kingobozy:

Listen to yourself. There is nothing normal in not having your body parts complete.
I I'm not saying amputees never amount to anything all I'm saying is that they will not find it easy adjusting.

You said it is a "DEADLY ORDEAL", explain how it is a "DEADLY ORDEAL". Besides, amputees can live a very normal and productive life, some more even productive than non-amputees. Obviously you do not know that because of your limited exposure and lack of depth of knowledge about amputees.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by kingobozy: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
moshino:

You said it is a "DEADLY ORDEAL", explain how it is a "DEADLY ORDEAL". Besides, amputees can live a very normal and productive life, some more even productive than non-amputees. Obviously you do not know that because of your limited exposure and lack of depth of knowledge about amputees.

Mr moshino I have an uncle whose right leg was also amputated due do diabetics. So I have first hand experience of what I'm talking about.
Do yoy know what it means to live your life without your hands or limps? Especially when you were not born that way ? Doing every thing becomes an herculean task.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by moshino(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
kingobozy:

Mr moshino I have an uncle whose right leg was also amputated due do diabetics. So I have first hand experience of what I'm talking about.
Do yoy know what it means to live your life without your hands or [b]limps[/b]? Especially when you were not born that way ? Doing every thing becomes an herculean task.

You do NOT have "first hand experience", your uncle does. And I know exactly what it feels like to have the experience of going through amputation of a limb, the phantom pain, the rehabilitation, the process of getting the right prosthesis and getting used to it, then living your life normally after all that process. It is difficult, just like many things in life, but it's NOT a "DEADLY ORDEAL" as you said.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by kingobozy: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
moshino:

You do NOT have "first hand experience", your uncle does. And I know exactly what it feels like to have the experience of going through amputation of a limb, the phantom pain, the rehabilitation, the process of getting the right prosthesis and getting used to it, then living your life normally after all that process. It is difficult, just like many things in life, but it's NOT a "DEADLY ORDEAL" as you said.
Ok now I get you. I think the bone of contention here is the fact that I used the phrase " DEADLY ORDEAL".
I'm sorry if you find that offensive or inaccurate. I take it back and you are right I really don't have a first hand experience after all.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by moshino(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
kingobozy:

Ok now I get you. I think the bone of contention here is the fact that I used the phrase " DEADLY ORDEAL".
I'm sorry if you find that offensive or inaccurate. I take it back and you are right I really don't have a first hand experience after all.

No worries bro, just getting some clarity across. Respect to you!
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Justiceleague1: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
divicode:
While the children, immature folks are busy fighting themselves over tribalism and ethnicity on the cyber-way, may God bless people like Zebrudaya building bridges across ethnic divides.
I hope these children running around on nairaland can take a learning from this

did u not type "FLAT HEAD" on the Ekweremadu handshake post? Afonja,charity,our elders say,begins at home.
Remove the log on ur eye so u can see well to remove the beam on ur neighbour's eye. cool

1 Like

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Justiceleague1:

did u not type "FLAT HEAD" on the Ekweremadu handshake post? Afonja,charity,our elders say,begins at home.
Remove the log on ur eye so u can see well to remove the beam on ur neighbour's eye. cool

Does flatt headd refers to your tribe? Why not try to find out where I am from? I may be an Igbo man but I owe you no explanation for that as it does not infer my tribe or yours.
Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by Justiceleague1: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
divicode:

Does flatt headd refers to your tribe? Why not try to find out where I am from? I may be an Igbo man but I owe you no explanation for that as it does not infer my tribe or yours.
hypocrism grin

1 Like

Re: Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) by seoxpert(m): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2017
It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia To Work At Ebola Center In US (She's A Nurse) / Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG / Funmi Iyanda Needs More Alcohol Or More Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.