Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Garri Processing Factory - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Garri Processing Factory (1303 Views)

GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / In View (pics): Small Scale Garri Processing Factory At Ijebu Igbo / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri Processing Factory by Yabiola26(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please I need the farmer gurus in the house to guide me on how to go about garri processing factory and everything involved in order to be able to supply garri to all and sundry...Though I have some guys who have little idea about it but I still need some gurus to help with any modern ways of making hitch free garri grin thanks for your time
Re: Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Garriguy is ur man
Yabiola26:
Please I need the farmer gurus in the house to guide me on how to go about garri processing factory and everything involved in order to be able to supply garri to all and sundry...Though I have some guys who have little idea about it but I still need some gurus to help with any modern ways of making hitch free garri grin thanks for your time
Re: Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Garriguy is ur man. Try chatting him up
Yabiola26:
Re: Garri Processing Factory by Nicogen4us(f): 4:02am On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=Yabiola26 post=50872598]Please I need the farmer gurus in the house to guide me on how to go about garri processing factory and everything involved in order to be able to supply garri to all and sundry...Though I have some guys who have little idea about it but I still need some gurus to help with any modern ways of making hitch free garri grin thanks for your time [/quote
Contact Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Centre for your mentorship on processing to packaging without dirts and sand under hygienic condition.
Re: Garri Processing Factory by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Yabiola26:

Call me bro
Re: Garri Processing Factory by garriguy: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Emempaul:
Garriguy is ur man. Try chatting him up
thanks man.. U're appreciated
Re: Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
ABOUT THE CASSAVA INITIATIVE COOPERATIVE

Since the advent of the previous govt, The outlook for the
agricultural sector started having a positive outlook and cassava the
once neglected crop became a hot cake.

But also came the middlemen who
position themselves to reap off the famers with poor pricing, hence
the need arose for a "strong voice" - a cooperative

The aim of the cooperative is to be able to aid ourselves not to be at
the mercies of market men and women as well as middlemen who think that they can increase or crash prices at their will.

For these reasons, the cooperative will be all about:-

1. Organising ourselves as cassava farmers

2. Picking areas in which we as a cooperative can help each other in
the form of marketing and processing

3. As a united voice approach govt agencies like BOI, BOA, FMARD and
even international donor agencies for grants, credit facilities with single digits interest rates and even interventions dat enable we farmers grow and make profits

4. Also approach industries dat can serve as our financier for huge projects that can favour both parties

5. Put resources together to setup SME dat in turn processes our cassava into finished goods thereby effectively freeing ourselves from
the grip of middlemen and entering into the finished goods market both locally
and internationally

6. Monthly or quarterly meetings to discuss natters affecting us as a cooperative as related to the current realities of the nation

7. We are no longer looking to just sell fresh tubers cos now with the aid of the cooperative we can fund ourselves to build a local processing factory to process our produce effectively cutting off middlemen

So how can we be part of

THE CASSAVA INITIATIVE COOPERATIVE

1. Have at least an acre with the ongoing 2017 cassava farming season

2. Be an active member by attending meetings

3. Pickup ur forms at any of our designated points or representative

(temporary office):-

FINMBA FARMS LTD. Off idiroko border road oko-eiye after custom check point Ogun state.

REPRESENTATIVES:

1. Mr Solomon
Meiran and environs

2. Mr David
Abule Egba and
environs

3. Mr. Mba
Lekki / Idiroko border
and environs

4. Mr Odewale
Victoria island and
environs

5. Alhaji Oyeleke
Ojo and environs

6. Mr Emem Paul
Owode and environs

The launch of the

CASSAVA INITIATIVE COOPERATIVE

Will be taking place on the 1st of April 2017

Venue:
FINMBA FARMS LTD.

Off idiroko border road oko-eye after custom check point Ogun state.

Time: 10:00 am

Attend this cassava revolution and be part of this opportunity
STANDARD IMPACT GROUP
Re: Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Update

yellow dry Delta Garri from Ogun state
24 paint rubber @ 20,000
18 paint rubber @ 16000

ijebu Garri and ordinary white Garri from Ogun state
22 paint rubber @ 15k

Place ur orders now

WhatsApp number 09064443828
Re: Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2017
Current price of commodity from around Owode market/idiroko axis 19/05/17

1. Foreign rice (agric& aroso,) 14000

2. 25liter palm oil 11.5k

3. 25liter g/oil 12.7k

**4. 22 paint rubber Garri ijebu 18k

**5. 24 paint rubber Garri ijebu 20.5k

**6. 22 paint rubber Garri egba 18k

**7. 24 paint rubber Garri egba 20.5k

**8. 18 paint rubber Garri Igbo (yellow) 18k

**9. 24.5 paint rubber Garri Igbo 22k

10. P/oil 10litre keg 4.5k

** have 500 bag and nylon
1000 my fees included

Valid as at today 21th May 2017 but have no control over the next four days

delivery now available to Ibadan Lagos PH calabar Akwa-Ibom

for further information call or WhatsApp me on 09064443828

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Hiring Labor, Check Out The Mechanism To Make Your Farming Faster / Abuja Farmers Can We Meet Here! / What's The Name Of These Fruits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.