Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday (58554 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Teespice:

nne eh.

the matter tire person.

but then na the reality we dey na.

how have you been?
Hehehehehe!!!

Indeed!!

I dey nne except the weather.. It has been dealing with me embarassed..

You? How's our new work going?
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by Teespice(f): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Hehehehehe!!!

Indeed!!

I dey nne except the weather.. It has been dealing with me embarassed..

You? How's our new work going?

the weather is harsher down here. I can't even leave my house without lip balm.

work has been going on smoothly. soo happy at the way things are going. on the flip side I no longer have time for myself.
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Teespice:

the weather is harsher down here. I can't even leave my house without lip balm.

work has been going on smoothly. soo happy at the way things are going. on the flip side I no longer have time for myself.
True @ harsher down there grin; Northern states with extremity.

Great news!!

Indeed @ not having time for yourself though it's more honorable than been idle..
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by Teespice(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

True @ harsher down there grin; Northern states with extremity.

Great news!!

Indeed @ not having time for yourself though it's more honorable than been idle..

abi na.

better to be busy than complain of idleness.

How's preparation for NYSC?
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Teespice:

abi na.

better to be busy than complain of idleness.

How's preparation for NYSC?
Yes oo, my dear..

We are on it; the fear of call up letter is already building grin..
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by Teespice(f): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Yes oo, my dear..
We are on it; the fear of call up letter is already building grin..
nothing to fear my darling.
everything will definitely fall into place.
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Teespice:

nothing to fear my darling.

everything will definitely fall into place.
Blessings grin!!

It definitely will. I have you to always ask questions wink.
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by clefstone(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
safarigirl:

Rita Dominic

Genevieve Nnaji

Bimbo Akintola

Linda Ikeji

These are unmarried celebs, living rich, and nobody is accusing them of sleeping around for it. Have you ever heard Rita has a sugar daddy? People that know know, and people writing epistles don't know. Don't stretch your neck out for a stranger simply because she shares your gender.

You can only vouch foe yourself.

Atiku was fvckin Genevieve around 2010
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by LordBaelish: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
pretydiva:
i made a comment, I didn't shove it down ur smelling ass 2 concur. As if u don fit buy wheel barrow tyre 4 ur entire life. Smello.. ignorant dunce

empty barrels... biatch please, have a life first before spewing all this crap
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yes I've heard it severally and when no one is accusing them of sleeping around, they are mocking them for being single.
You can't deny that you don't see them being mocked for their single status. Be in denial all you want, it doesn't change the fact that most Nigerians including you (why else would be acting ignorant of this) are uncomfortable with feminine success hence they say whatever they can to diminish the woman's achievements whenever possible.

If you can't stick your neck out for a stranger because you don't know them, it also makes sense to not accuse them of something you're not sure of since you obviously don't know them.

Makes sense?

safarigirl:

Rita Dominic

Genevieve Nnaji

Bimbo Akintola

Linda Ikeji

These are unmarried celebs, living rich, and nobody is accusing them of sleeping around for it. Have you ever heard Rita has a sugar daddy? People that know know, and people writing epistles don't know. Don't stretch your neck out for a stranger simply because she shares your gender.

You can only vouch foe yourself.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by pretydiva(f): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
LordBaelish:

empty barrels... biatch please, have a life first before spewing all this crap
look at dis nitwit, don't ve ur time. Now run along imp
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by LordBaelish: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
pretydiva:
look at dis nitwit, don't ve ur time. Now run along imp

says the human caricature.... smh
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by ROZZAYY(f): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
metallisc:

answer me make i buy one give you sharp sharp! what's your favourite colour? cool wink
lol, orange it is
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by pretydiva(f): 5:15am On Nov 10, 2016
LordBaelish:

says the human caricature.... smh
bros zombie I hail u.
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by xcesspaschal(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
what a car
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by thelish(f): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=pocohantas post=50887873]

You probably haven't been following e-money's threads. They even call that one ritualist, drug pusher...etc.
Let's say most Nigerians are generally envious of wealth, it's worst when it's a female.[/quot

The only person dat called him ritualist was attacked. They just hate wealthy women.
At least some were saying God of E_money should be their God. lol
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by thelish(f): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Realhommie:
People do ask and just so you know, E-money does get more sticks than anyone else.

It's not a crime to want to know what she does actually. Everyone knows she's a top Nollywood act and she's got a few endorsement here and there. But then, she lives a flamboyant life, when you do that and always make ur private life public people will ask questions.

I'm not saying anything but please note that in life theres more to everything than meets the eyes.

no prob
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by Realhommie(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
thelish:

no prob
Sure.
Re: Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday by ccffwx: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
I really respect you for this. Girls are making it legitimately. Whoever is not happy that they are becoming successful can actually destroy themselves. Nobody cares.
cococandy:
Nigerians are really hateful and antagonistic of female success. If you don't have proof that she's into anything unwholesome to make her money, just shut your putrid mouth and leave the girl alone.

You guys are are so stinking evil. Gosh. Even when you have proof that the lady is making money legally, you resort to mocking her single status. The only way a woman can be respected with money is when she's married, so that your sexist selves can justify the money by attributing it to the man. Ignorant things. None of you thought that maybe she has a side business or endorsements that she doesn't make noise about? Why must the first thing that comes to your minds be prostitution?

Disgusting angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.