Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing (6608 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Let us cut to the chase, and not mice words !

Jesus said, "As my Father sent me, so send I you, "

It is the will of the Father/God that all that comes to the Messiah is healed, delivered and blessed. All these things are part and parcel of God's promises, This is the unified GOSPEL !

The Gospel is not what FAKE pastors are serving their innocent congregations. FAKE pastors only have words to give to the suffering at a very high financial cost.

Who would prefer a course on the theory of Cooking over a practical Cooking course ?

Who would prefer a 5 year course on the theory of Motor Mechanics over a five year practical course ?

Who would prefer a three year degree in Theology/ theory over a 3 year practical course in healing, deliverance and blessing ?

Jesus gave his disciples a practical course in healing, deliverance and blessing.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia ,

This is obviously not a reply to my comment. Try again...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
JMAN05:

This is obviously not a reply to my comment. Try again...
Lol haaaaa ha hic rolling on the ground, stomach is aching with laughter. Forgive me for laughing out loud at your mention.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Many false prophets shall rise in d last days working diverse signs n wonders....keep deceiving yourself
Here we see Jesus Christ tell Atheists/Satanists and fake pastors the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of His miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival in Israel, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How do this man know this, having never learned?

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, the doctrine you hear is not mine, but the true God that sent me.

Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always the WORKS that please Him. (Restoring the lives of suffering people.)

Joh 8:38 I speak and do the WORKS which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Only the WORKS/miracles bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Jews are unable to believe verifiable evidence of the miracles/WORKS of the mighty Jesus !

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the Jewish temple in Solomon's porch.

Joh 10:24 Then the Jews came round about him, and said to him, How long do you make us to doubt? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.

Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and you believed not: the miraculous miracles/ WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Joh 10:26 But you wont believe, because you are not of the true God, as I said unto you.

Joh 10:37 If I don’t do the miracles/ WORKS of my Father, don’t believe me.

Therefore if a disciple/pastor/minister dont do miracles/WORKS, DONT believe that he is truly anointed to hold that sacred position.
He is a FAKE !

Joh 10:38 But if I do, though you are unable to believe me, believe the WORKS: so that that you may know, and believe, that the true God is in me, and I in Him.

Because Jesus said directly to the all disciples/pastors/ministers, "As the father sent me, so send I you." Congregations must demand the full living gospel that Jesus promised.

Congregations world-wide are waking up to the deception of their own pastors, thanks to the FACTS freely available 24HRS PER DAY ON Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The Jews are unable to believe verifiable evidence of the miracles/WORKS of the mighty Jesus !

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the Jewish temple in Solomon's porch.

Joh 10:24 Then the Jews came round about him, and said to him, How long do you make us to doubt? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.

Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and you believed not: the miraculous miracles/ WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Joh 10:26 But you wont believe, because you are not of the true God, as I said unto you.

Joh 10:37 If I don’t do the miracles/ WORKS of my Father, don’t believe me.

Therefore if a disciple/pastor/minister dont do miracles/WORKS, DONT believe that he is truly anointed to hold that sacred position.
He is a FAKE !

Joh 10:38 But if I do, though you are unable to believe me, believe the WORKS: so that that you may know, and believe, that the true God is in me, and I in Him.

Because Jesus said directly to the all disciples/pastors/ministers, "As the father sent me, so send I you." Congregations must demand the full living gospel that Jesus promised.

Congregations world-wide are waking up to the deception of their own pastors, thanks to the FACTS freely available 24HRS PER DAY ON Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
Why is the holy Prophet TB Joshua the most scorned pastor in the world ?
Well, Jesus said to his disciple that they suffer much. The people hate God.

There are two immediate effects that came from the raising of Lazarus, The first one is that it brought new and verifiable evidence for believing that Jesus is truly the Son of God.

The second one is that it enlarged the hit-list of the chief priests. They planned to kill Jesus but now they added Lazarus to their list to be killed later so as to stop the evidence of “Jesus as the resurrection.”

Joh 11:4 When Jesus heard that Lazarus was dead, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

Joh 11:14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Joh 11:15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the purpose that you may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

Even today, the awesome evidence of Jesus promise to "Make our burdens light" is clear as daylight in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, that no terminal disease is much for Jesus to Heal. Also that no Demon is too powerful and no blessing too impossible.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Here we see why even today many people will refuse to confess in public that Jesus is who He said He is. We are afraid of what people will think, we desire to be accepted by men rather than God. True, it is hard in this evil world but it was the same two thousand years ago.

Joh 12:42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
Joh 12:43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
Joh 12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believe in me, believes not in me, but in him that sent me. (God)
Joh 12:45 And he that sees me, sees him that sent me. (God)
Joh 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that who ever believes in me should not live in darkness.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
The awesome promises of Jesus to all TRUE disciple/pastors/ministers also reveal their own responsibility to do the Works/Miracles for the benefit of the people that Jesus loves so much.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Joh 14:8 Philip said to him, Lord, show us the Father, and it be enough for us.
Joh 14:9 Jesus said to him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen the Father; and why do you ask then, Show us the Father?
Joh 14:10 Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak to you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwells in me, he does the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS/Miracles that I do shall he will do also; and more WORKS/Miracles than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.
Re: Why Is It Impossible For Prophet TB Joshua To Use Demonic Power To Do Healing by ScienceWatch: 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Why is the holy Prophet TB Joshua the most scorned pastor in the world ?
Well, Jesus said to his disciple that they suffer much. The people hate God.

There are two immediate effects that came from the raising of Lazarus, The first one is that it brought new and verifiable evidence for believing that Jesus is truly the Son of God.

The second one is that it enlarged the hit-list of the chief priests. They planned to kill Jesus but now they added Lazarus to their list to be killed later so as to stop the evidence of “Jesus as the resurrection.”

Joh 11:4 When Jesus heard that Lazarus was dead, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

Joh 11:14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Joh 11:15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the purpose that you may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

Even today, the awesome evidence of Jesus promise to "Make our burdens light" is clear as daylight in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, that no terminal disease is much for Jesus to Heal. Also that no Demon is too powerful and no blessing too impossible.
SETBACK ARRESTED IN THE HOLY SCOAN CHURCH AS NEW BUSINESS SPRINGS TO GLORIOUS HEIGHTS

Mrs Angela Enrietti was Managing Director of a company which was hit by the winds of hardship. Knowing that she could not handle the problem with her human intelligence, she called on her mother and asked for the Morning Water.
Her mother came down to SCOAN, Nigeria and received the Morning Water for her daughter and returned to South Africa. Mrs Enrietti and her husband started praying with the Morning Water and committed everything concerning their business into God’s hands.

Within one month of using the Morning Water, things started changing and God granted wisdom to start a granite mining business.
All their debtors suddenly payed up and their business took off smoothly.

Today, their granite mining company exports products to other countries. They have been able to acquire state of the art equipment, including a crane. They lack nothing today and are very happy that God has lifted them up once again.

Testifying further, Mrs Enrietti also narrated how she was saved from a motor accident in a game park after ministering the Morning Water. According to her, even though the car she was driving somersaulted, she sustained no injuries as she saw the man of God pull her out from the wreckage of the car. Thanking God in company of her mother, she advised people to believe in God and His ability to heal, deliver and bring breakthrough in their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awesome Free E- Books Available / Repairing The Altar Of God In Your Life / Thoughts, Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, And Etc. For Deepsight And Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.