Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention (31558 Views)

Boss Mustapha Visits Femi Adesina (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by lagosrd: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Thief dey greet thief.

Birds of a feather flock together.

In a system where looters are celebrated.
I weep for Nigeria.

Weep for yourself first. Bias creature
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by fakati(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hope your visit is to get him release not to worry very soon you be together with your friend.
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
googlepikins:
how about these two thieves?
Why e come dey pain u like this? the last time I checked, those two mad men were afonjas. Leave afonja's matter for afonjas
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by gidgiddy: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Yorubas generally dont like it when a person is not a Northern a$$licker. They get doubly mad if the person is their fellow Yoruba. So now that Fayose and FFK have turned out to be the biggest critics of Buhari from the South West, more Yorubas are going to call for the heads of both men for not respecting the 'supreme Northern Master'.

Slavery is a terminal disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by biggy26: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Thief dey greet thief.

I weep for Nigeria.

Na your money dem thief? u condemn d guy even before he is judged. Nigerians weep for u.
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by afanide: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Thief dey greet thief.
In a system where looters are celebrated. I weep for Nigeria.

Weap for yourself bro.....
Am sure you are also celebrating Amaechi, Fashola and others.
So u can see why some Nigerians are Hypocrites....
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Amah70: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:
Either of two things:
1. He has gone there to use his thugs to free FFK from detention.

2. He has gone to check how cosy the place is, in preparation for his obvious sojourn
there someday.

cheesy

In Zombie country nowadays can politicians be thrown into long detention without trial by another politician in power. This is not fight against corruption. It is wickedness.

Politics moves around, a revolving door. What if Buhari's successors behave like him and dump him in jail till ...

It is very very easy for a ruling party to contrive charges against politicians of the party which the ruling party sent packing from power.

This is pre World War 2 practice of dictators which Buhari still engages with.
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by IAmOged(f): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Thief dey greet thief.

I weep for Nigeria.

will you just shut your mouth up
no politician is saint even buhari

stop passing judgment on issues you arent even sure of.....

looters should be punished through due process.....but what you see now is power justice which shouldnt be so

oriyeye nimogun....aise lo po...
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Amah70: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
gidgiddy:
Yorubas generally dont like it when a person is not a Northern a$$licker. They get doubly mad if the person is their fellow Yoruba. So now that Fayose and FFK have turned out to be the biggest critics of Buhari from the South West, more Yorubas are going to call for the heads of both men for not respecting the 'supreme Northern Master'.

Come o, I donโ€™t understand this : why do too many Yorubas these days hate any Yoruba that does not lick the ass of the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio?

Who knows why can tell us ooo
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by shegra58: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:
Either of two things:
1. He has gone there to use his thugs to free FFK from detention.

2. He has gone to check how cosy the place is, in preparation for his obvious sojourn
there someday.

cheesy
FFK will return the favour soon undecided
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by IAmOged(f): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
gidgiddy:

you are just an ignorant ipob yoot
blinded by d media,hearsay and false rumor without medicum of truth, about the goodness of the yoruba race....

ooo ja.rara atall...hence ur shallow perspective about the Odua pikins.

#Omoluabi

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
[i][/i] I became a member of NL today and I'm glad about it.
However, over time, I have noticed that when the first person comment on a thread, even if it doesn't make and out of contest, the rest follow suit!!
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by IVORY2009(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
cry

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by agabaI23(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
The only voices from the south.
My favorites Southern politicians.
The two that tyranny in the face.
Where are the other men from the South?
The North is engulfing the South.
You shall not be broken.
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Kennyblues(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
I really dot not why Fayose likes visiting Abuja whenever Baba is not in Abuja...just asking?
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Unbelieveable that FFK can stoop so low to be associated with Fayose.
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by coolplanet: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Thief dey greet thief.

I weep for Nigeria.

Are you a judge or it is just mere them say
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Maximus85(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
The lawyers and judges are scared. If pesin do mistake transfer N10 inside dia account.... Dem go shoooooout.
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Donbosco22: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
tociano009:
FTC

Me too

I Love the guy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by shinel(f): 12:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Thief dey greet thief.

I weep for Nigeria.

What did he stole? Your father's property I guess..even court has no full evidence and not yet found him guilty.

I trust you are an illiterate like your President Buhari president that has no respect for human right.

Very soon it wld be your turn to harassed unduly by security personnel and no one will care to listen to you if you are right or wrong.

That's the level your Daura President is taking the country to..enjoy the ride while it last!!
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by mchenryking0(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2016
One thing I admire in friend is true friendship. How many of us have that sincere desire. Gov Fayose just prove dat to us. To those of us dat are writing anything that comes from their head, they should ask themselves what sacrifice can you carry out 4 ur dat person you called your friend.
As I sign out sincerely ask ursef dis question, did Fayose did wrong by visiting his friend? Ur sincere response ll show u who exactly u re. good morning
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by shamsuRana(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Thief dey greet thief.

I weep for Nigeria.

according to Festus..He came to spy on how the detention centre looks like,coz he will soon be there.
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by emsquare(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmm! I see...
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by DropShot: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
babestella:
Those of you abusing Fayose, have you eaten today? If you think these two men are your problem, then it's either you are insane of you have a generational zombie curse following you from the days of your fore-fathers.

Buhari is not a president, he is simply a vindictive presidential beast of no Nation in democratic attire, he is not fit to run a local government talk more of a country like Nigeria that needs peace, unity and prosperity to have a stable future.

Abuse me if you like, I don't give a f**ck, it doesn't put food on your table and I'm not bothered. Bring it on if you are a dullard. Lol
Ol boy, the thing really pain you oooo!!!!

You're exhibiting frustration. It can lead to depression if not watched!

Thank me later. grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by bams2999(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
how can we allow thief to enjoy
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by 400billionman: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Thief dey greet thief.

I weep for Nigeria.

If Fani Kayode were your dad, your comment will be different..
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
kikake:
Buhari and Vendetta. This is worse than in 1983.

Wearing the mask of anti corruption to use government to oppress your political opponents and personal enemies.

Detention without trial is a trade mark of deplorable leaders.
Okay, when you finish wailing, let me know.
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by maasoap(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
400billionman:

If Fani Kayode were your dad, your comment will be different..
That's still boils down to corrupt mentality of an average Nigerian.
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by maasoap(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
shinel:

What did he stole? Your father's property I guess..even court has no full evidence and not yet found him guilty.

I trust you are an illiterate like your President Buhari president that has no respect for human right.

Very soon it wld be your turn to harassed unduly by security personnel and no one will care to listen to you if you are right or wrong.

That's the level your Daura President is taking the country to..enjoy the ride while it last!!
Hmmm! Even from the f nairalander? We're in serious trouble in this country
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by Oyekunle200: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
kikake:
Buhari and Vendetta. This is worse than in 1983.

Wearing the mask of anti corruption to use government to oppress your political opponents and personal enemies.

Detention without trial is a trade mark of deplorable leaders.
, den wait 4 ur turn
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by 400billionman: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
maasoap:

That's still boils down to corrupt mentality of an average Nigerian.

It boils down to being myopic, sectional, sentimental and disobedence to rule of law.

Dont bother to reply.

If ur president were educated, he will respect court orders.
Re: Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention by maasoap(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
400billionman:

It boils down to being myopic, sectional, sentimental and disobedence to rule of law.

Dont bother to reply.

If ur president were educated, he will respect court orders.
I meant that your comment which I quoted earlier still boils down corrupt mentality of an average Nigeria. It means that there is possibility of being a potential corrupt gene in your make up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade / Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens / Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.