Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election (41668 Views)

North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by laprince(m): 3:03am On Nov 09, 2016
Keneking:
Rigging ti take ova; for the first time, Nigerians and Africans would do anything to allow Hillary win.

Case is now closed. Trump has confirmed the greatest fear. Nigerians have taken ova the process.

This really got me.
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Doctor0071(m): 3:16am On Nov 09, 2016
In nigeria here we vote inside sun and suffer our self and after them enter, them forget us chop our money
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 09, 2016
thesicilian:
They'll go abroad and see the right thing, but as soon as they land in Nigeria their brains reset automatically to factory settings.

Chei!!! See yabbing!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by LockDown69(m): 4:17am On Nov 09, 2016
See their muntulah faces, de no go learn anything, na so they go collect their Estacode come back naija. angry
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Bjgirl1: 5:21am On Nov 09, 2016
These people no be Nigerians jor, Nigerians are cute..
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by emi14: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2016
They are under American observations and monitor for corruption and rigging. Americas are even scared of them. Yeye idiots who cannot observe common local council election. Inconclusive election doesn't exist in America. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Doug07034780891(m): 5:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Just look at polling stations like 5-star hotels. Chai..
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by tomaudu(m): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by horlakunle25(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2016
basilo102:

Austin is the capital of Texas. Its different from Houston
hmmmmmm!! I hear u oooo!! As I neva been there b4.
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Tedassie(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Venice789:
awon mugu 100%
kiss
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by JegaQuin: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Why is the cowboy GEJ not invited as an observer?I guess he's some e-warrior hero...abi na only African countries dey see am as hero? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Esiturua(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2016
What are those Nigerians doing there? Monitoring which election? The one that is free of corruption even without foreign observers. If Trump[size=8pt][/size] catch them enhhh cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Esiturua(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Abeg tell PMB to send as a matter of urgency the next available flight to bring those Nigerians back before Ezekwesilly will form another group of bring back our election observers
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Esiturua(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2016
WHEN TRUMP HEAD THAT NIGERIANS ARE MONITORING ELECTION IN US

Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Esiturua(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2016
HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS WITH JUST 1K
If you are interested please call or Whatapp me at 07037783086

Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by MilesLamar(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Dts Good
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by fortunejum: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2016
ChilledPill:
Hmmmm but mean while.... I need answer for this....
Na you
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Boyooosa(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2016
ChilledPill:
Hmmmm but mean while....
I need answer for this....
YOU!

Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by emsquare(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2016
okay
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by Bestbeelieve: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
thesicilian:
They'll go abroad and see the right thing, but as soon as they land in Nigeria their brains reset automatically to factory settings.
what are they observing please
Re: Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
donphilopus:
Hillary Clinton all the way!
all the way to her matrimonial home?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.