Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

What Does Islam Says About Mad People - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Does Islam Says About Mad People (643 Views)

What Islam Says About Pre-marital Medical Examination / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / What Islam Says On Masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Islam Says About Mad People by ourema(f): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
I have observed for some time that in where I live and work there are no moslem that are insane or mentally unbalanced. I have spent all my life in the Southern part of the nation. I have not visited the Northern part of Nigeria. The farthest I have been was Lagos.
So I want to know how moslem regard madness and why is it that all the moslem I have seen so far appear very sane.
Re: What Does Islam Says About Mad People by ourema(f): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
LalasticlAlA you can now delete the thread. I have gotten the information I need. It is just that I have not seen any insane moslem. Thanks to all the moslem as well as other religions group that help to clarify the issue
Re: What Does Islam Says About Mad People by ourema(f): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
ourema:
I have observed for some time that in where I live and work there are no moslem that are insane or mentally unbalanced. I have spent all my life in the Southern part of the nation. I have not visited the Northern part of Nigeria. The farthest I have been was Lagos.
So I want to know how moslem regard madness and why is it that all the moslem I have seen so far appear very sane.
Re: What Does Islam Says About Mad People by Empiree: 12:10am On Nov 09, 2016
ourema:
"Mad" is a form of mental disorder in such a way that the person cannot do or say things properly, maybe rarely. Hence someone in that state of insanity does not have capacity to distinguish right and wrong or recognize consequences of his/her actions. Islam does not hold such people responsible until they return to normal. And if they should die in that state of insanity, their judgement lies with God.

The Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Pen has been lifted from three: from the sleeper until he awakens, from the child until he reaches puberty and [size=16pt]from the insane person until he comes to his senses.”[/size] Narrated by Abu Dawood (4403).

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Says About Mad People by tintingz(m): 2:26am On Nov 09, 2016
ourema:
@bolded how do you know there are no Muslims who are mentality unbalance? Have you talk to an insane person before or know his/her background?

Madness(insanity) is not immune to anybody, insanity is a disorder from the brain, a behavioral indifference towards societal.

Insanity comes with hallucinating, delusion, violence(not every insane person go violent tho, you will see them sane but they are mentality unbalance.)

In fact scientists believe all humans have personal mental disorder.

I don't really attach much on "spiritual attacks" to insanity.

(1) (Reply)

Advise For All Muslims On Nairaland / Shahaadah / Maryam Namazie On "Islamism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.