Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Advise For All Muslims On Nairaland - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advise For All Muslims On Nairaland (641 Views)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / An Open Letter To All Muslims / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise For All Muslims On Nairaland by Dfearless1(m): 3:25am On Mar 04, 2010
Assalam alaykum waramatullah wabaraka tuhu. All praises and adoration is due to Allah, the Lord of this World and Master of the Day of Judgement. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the noble Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W), his progeny and all the people that believe in him till eternity(AMEN).
Am really surprised and at the same time elevated that ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS Section is at the average been frequently(almost 87%) visited by the CHRISTIANS,PAGANS,ATHEIST etc than the MUSLIMS themselves and these is a very good omen to propagate the messages of ISLAM to them. But to my displeasure we are having few MUSLIMS who are ready to do the tasks. Remember we are in a generation where INTERNET is been used to black-list and brain washed the people. So I thereby implore you all to live up to the task and invite your Scholarly friends,families and Ustazs to join this Site and contribute their quota to the day-to-day everly Questions that awaits replies. I doff my cap for the Elderly,Scholarly and Unbiased mind of Ustaz Olabowale(May Almighty Allah endow him with good and up-right Children) that will be able to propagate ISLAM than him. It will not be polite if the presence of MUJAHIDEENS like
Abuzola(Abu Zola), Muhsin for his frequent Hadeeths and the only active and constant female alimat(May the Creator of all creatures provide her with a good and religiously sound husband like Khalifah UMAR{Rodiallahu anhu}) just to mention a few.
Remember that Allah says in the Glorious Qur'an that we(MUSLIMS) are a group that enjoin people to do good deeds and forbade evils.
May ALLAH accepts this as an Act of Ibaadah(AMEN).
Re: Advise For All Muslims On Nairaland by chakula: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2010
That's good advise,but remember a single or pair of muslim which are knowledgable and also possess courage and capability can easily defeated the crowd of unbelievers,because they depend on nothing but lies.

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Am Now A Muslim" – Imo Traditional Ruler / Open Letter To Mod' Maclatunji / The Island Of Dajjal - The Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.