Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Miss Nig Int'l Africa, Amoo Zainab Celebrates Her Birthday In A Heartfelt Way. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nig Int'l Africa, Amoo Zainab Celebrates Her Birthday In A Heartfelt Way. (841 Views)

Alexreports Set To Wed Esther Eze: Ned Nwoko, Zainab Bagudu, Tony Nwulu React / Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nig Int'l Africa, Amoo Zainab Celebrates Her Birthday In A Heartfelt Way. by Aywire(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Few weeks ago while having a discussion with a friend and the first runner up of the prestigious Mr and Miss Nigeria International beauty pageant 2016 - Miss Amoo Zainab Opeyemi, I asked her about her birthday which was few weeks away, and where she would like to turn up so that we can pop something (bottoms up, you now, that kind thing), she stared at me with a warm smile and said,
"Actually, i have been thinking Ayo. I will love to spend it with those that have no reason to look forward to a birthday, those that will remember for 5 life times for giving them a reason to smile"

Today, 8 November, 2016, has finally come, and the vibrant beauty queen turned up indeed, not at a club but at the very heart of ebute meta - the home for the destitute, she stormed the heartbreaking environment with a lot of gifts ad donations to the home. Residence of the home gathered around her and rained prayers upon the queen for remembering them. It was indeed a touching sight to behold as she mingled and played freely with the kids, i could only wonder, i couldnt take off my glasses to prevent anyone from seeing my tears filled eyes. today, I will like to say forgive me almighty God if i have ever been ungrateful in anyway through my words, actions or thoughts. Today, i will like to say i am very happy for your mercy in my life, it is not like i am better, it is by your grace only I have totally forgotten that some people still live this way.

In celebration of the birthday of an angel on earth, Miss Amoo Zainab - Miss Nigeria International Africa 2016 and the support from the entire crew at brendance and crusaders limited, we paid a visit to the home for the destitute, oko baba. What i witnessed changed my view about life. Thank you lord for helping us to help others, only you deserve all the glory. God bless the celebrant and strengthen her with wisdom to do more for humanity. see pictures below...

Re: Miss Nig Int'l Africa, Amoo Zainab Celebrates Her Birthday In A Heartfelt Way. by Aywire(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
she was having so much fun with kids, she made us spend an extra hour beyond our schedule, and the kids loved her charm too they didnt want her to leave...

Re: Miss Nig Int'l Africa, Amoo Zainab Celebrates Her Birthday In A Heartfelt Way. by Airforce1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Congrats

But why always cartons of INDOMIE?
Re: Miss Nig Int'l Africa, Amoo Zainab Celebrates Her Birthday In A Heartfelt Way. by Aywire(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
She wasnt alone too, she was accompanied by handsome Me - CEO, Wireless Impact Media, Editor - Poise and Class Magazine, Media - Brendance and Crusaders Limited.. also on the train was Miss Silver Ezenezi - Miss Nigeria International 2016, Mr Micheal Mba - Business Manager, brendance and Crusaders limited, Mr Prebai - Media Director - Brendance and Crusader Limited and a family member.

Re: Miss Nig Int'l Africa, Amoo Zainab Celebrates Her Birthday In A Heartfelt Way. by Aywire(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:
[b]Congrats

But why always cartons of INDOMIE?

Its easy to share and cook i guess... i can say that nothing you give those people can ever be enough, but at the same time, nothing is too small, they will appreciate even one sachet of #10 milk. our government has alot to repair in this country
Re: Miss Nig Int'l Africa, Amoo Zainab Celebrates Her Birthday In A Heartfelt Way. by coolbreezy01: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm... Nice of her at least to clear the name of beauty pageants... But is that a watermelon am seeing there...Who's thinking what am thinking??
Re: Miss Nig Int'l Africa, Amoo Zainab Celebrates Her Birthday In A Heartfelt Way. by Aywire(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Hmmm... Nice of her at least to clear the name of beauty pageants... But is that a watermelon am seeing there...Who's thinking what am thinking??

baba, only you dey think am oh!!! haba... lol

(1) (Reply)

Rahama Indimi Alleges That Ex-husband Muhammad Babangida Tried To Abduct Their k / Media Personality Noble Igwe Reacts, Says He Used His Office Rent For MMM / What Tecno Can Never Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.