Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State (18119 Views)

Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State / A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos) / A Five Years Old Girl Pregnant In Jos,plateau State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State by Ishilove: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2016
DUNKA:
She was sighted yesterday evening in the Zarmaganda /Sparkling Junction Area of Dadin kowa together with a boy. Please residents of that area should kindly be on the look out in case she is seen there as the Mother is suicidal because of this now
Immediately you said she left home without permission I knew she had gone to be with a boyfriend.

I don't know what's wrong with all these thoughtless teens who give their parents heartache.

Her own daughter will do same to her. It's not a curse. It's karma.
Re: Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State by ShaqFu: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Immediately you said she left home without permission I knew she had gone to be with a boyfriend.

I don't know what's wrong with all these thoughtless teens who give their parents heartache.

Her own daughter will do same to her. It's not a curse. It's karma.

Upbringing. It's all about upbringing.
Re: Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State by DUNKA(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Where was she found? Why did she go off grid?
The girl is not talking yet but the mother wants to get to the root as she was seen with a riff Raff
Re: Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
DUNKA:
The girl is not talking yet but the mother wants to get to the root as she was seen with a riff Raff
Seems she is uncontrollable. Oniranu jatijati

Thank God she is okay sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland / How To Spot Fake Bank Alert From The Real One. / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.