Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,683 members, 7,844,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. (58211 Views)

Teni Poses Like 'America's Next Top Model' (Photos & Video) / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" / Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. by naturalme16193: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Just arrived Your plain and pattern Ankara for just a token delivery nation wide both wholesale and retail call whatsapp 08169803014

Re: Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Why do apefricans comment on things that don't concern them?! If you're not American citizens, then you have no business commenting on our elections that you don't vote in! You lack the IQ to understand the nuances in US politics.

When i saw this racist comment i looked at the handle expecting to see Smith Wesson or a complete english name.I was shocked to see Chinonso Dike.
I hope you dont have a Nigerian heritage because if you do,im sorry for you and who ever gave birth to you.
For you to call Nigerians apes is so shocking as it is sickening.You are either mentally challenged or suffering from a rare form of delusion.
Whatever are you doing registered in a nigerian forum?
I would advice you to "arrange yourself"or else i would make you leave this forum in shame cos I'm drawing my punches here.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. by madjune(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Damn you Freeze.

I hate you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. by Ugosample(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
so freeze was right afterall
Re: Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. by Ugosample(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
babakb:
I pray Clinton wins so that america and its evils allies be brought to their knees, women are weak and no one can ever change that.

Like how Margaret Thatcher was weak

Or how Merkel was weak

Or the former president of South Korea was weak

Or even the former president of Argentna

Misogynist Arrow, go and sit down somewhere with your cave man mentality
Re: Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. by macaranta(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
obontami:

Keep dreaming.

Hilary clinton my sweetheart got this. Don't sweat it breh. grin
. lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. by Yen2naira: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nice!
Re: Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. by 175(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

You obviously mean your father is awesomely stupid. I concur.

I'm the law here. ..I'm gonna hide your comment and may ban you. Just watch out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. by Ekaka1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
bonjovi12:

When i saw this racist comment i looked at the handle expecting to see Smith Wesson or a complete english name.I was shocked to see Chinonso Dike.
I hope you dont have a Nigerian heritage because if you do,im sorry for you and who ever gave birth to you.
For you to call Nigerians apes is so shocking as it is sickening.You are either mentally challenged or suffering from a rare form of delusion.
Whatever are you doing registered in a nigerian forum?
I would advice you to "arrange yourself"or else i would make you leave this forum in shame cos I'm drawing my punches here.
He's probably one of those undocumented Nigerian wannabe Americans

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. by Hellrazor101: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng for low prices as low as #3,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Eke Acquires American Citizenship (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Becomes A British Citizen / Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.