Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) (58172 Views)

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by celebgistz: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Loving and stunning girlfriend of Nigerian singer, Davido, Chioma has shown us what a member of her family looks like and they share an amazing resemblance that has us wowed.

The beauty took to her Insta stories to share photos of a lovely looking lady that for a second, we thought was her not until she then revealed that it is her sister.

Few hours ago, the chef showed us that indeed, they’re blessed with lovely looking females in her family as photos of her sister which she shared took our breaths away.

While we know that her sister shares a striking resemblance with her, we also would like to know more about the beauty and her looks make us feel like she’s someone who’s gonna have an interesting character.

Check out her photos below

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-shares-gorgeous-photos-of-her-look-alike-sister/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by greatman2810: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Oh alright

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mehnn dat mouth go gud in succking dicck cheesy

arrh today nah sunday ooh cry

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by farano(f): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
youngberry001:

Keep on dreaming tongue

7 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by Paulfroshman: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Cool

Wizkid In Tears Blushing After A Lady Said "I Love You Wizkid" On Stage At Onemusicfest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHRPbAbdqgU
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
She dey take style advertise her sister and trust me guys will come for her in big numbers.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin

The babe tap

I no go lie
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hmmm

Finally, I don find my wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Issokay! looking forward to see her brother
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by neweraomo: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
This one am typing Amen and my phone is correcting it to America.
Oh God speak for your servant is ready to listen and obey

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by canalily(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
U don de share photo now! Divido go like her pass u o oh!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by zlantanfan: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Igbo people and family business, everybody gat use the opportunity sell their goods

8 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by bjayx: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Is this suppose to be news

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
One of her big sis. Pikins of yesterday don grow finish.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by lilmax(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
nothing spectacular

first thing I notice in a woman is her back of her ear
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by mytime24(f): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
So angry
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by BuhariDcow: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Not bad looking...
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by tunary(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
canalily:
U don de share photo now! Divido go like her pass u o oh!
You no wan go sch
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by HypocriticalMod: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
That mouth tho, i bet she will be an expert in beejay.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Her sister dey for DAVIDO'S TEAM B

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by wayne4loan: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
sunnysunny69:
She day take style advertise her sister and trust me guys will come for her in big numbers.

lol @big numbers
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by Ripama: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
sunnysunny69:
She day take style advertise her sister and trust me guys will come for her in big numbers.

Guy, u nailed it!

4 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by skallion7(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Story
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
bich
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by josessybj: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Davido hit them both
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by haaryobhami: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
chai if this girl give person bj,fucck it her lips was carved to give bj
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Searching for another Yoruba demon.

kiss the truth!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
She fine pass chichi
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by babeosisi: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please no Yoruba boys biko
Enough of these smooth talking yoruba boys confusing our fine girls

4 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by dreamwords: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Most Yoruba boys like Igbo women
But most Igbo guys don't value afonja women
#bitterkola truth

14 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
youngberry001:

You get....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple / Daddy Freeze Declares Donald Trump America's Next President. / Stella Damasus: “I Don’t Believe In The Duration, I Like Quality Sex''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.