Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Please I Need Advise Urgently!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Advise Urgently!!! (644 Views)

Please I Need Advise On Any Lucrative Vocational Skill To Learn / Expirenced People I Need Your Advise Urgently!! / Starting Out Small Business With 500k Need Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise Urgently!!! by darbeelicous(f): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
At work, my boss is very annoying and has being on my neck for sometime nw (PS. My boss is a female jst like i am, so it's NOT that kind of annoying) she is so bossy, proud, arrogant and full of herself........................ Owk, the thing is we've had issues before, and have not being in good terms, then all of a sudden she comes and introduces me to a business proposal, its very attractive though, but I'm not sure if i can really do it with her......... Please I just need your opinion if I should still be mindful of her personality and turn it down or forget about our differences and risk and go on with it.
Re: Please I Need Advise Urgently!!! by Ademat7(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
darbeelicous:
At work, my boss is very annoying and has being on my neck for sometime nw (PS. My boss is a female jst like i am, so it's NOT that kind of annoying) she is so bossy, proud, arrogant and full of herself........................ Owk, the thing is we've had issues before, and have not being in good terms, then all of a sudden she comes and introduces me to a business proposal, its very attractive though, but I'm not sure if i can really do it with her......... Please I just need your opinion if I should still be mindful of her personality and turn it down or forget about our differences and risk and go on with it.
Is the Biz proposal part of ur job?
If yes do it,if otherwise #self employment or investment just think well because partnership is not easy
Re: Please I Need Advise Urgently!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2016
every body has his/her own character so I will advice u to overlook those traits cos truly u don't knw who you will meet next thank God you where able to knw her kind of person which gives u an edge so u should act smart find ways to boycott her attitude and grab the opportunity since it sure will bring forth gud tidings.... most especially pray for direction and God favour you will be happy at the end

(1) (Reply)

Mid-life Career Crises. Please Help! / Training/employment Oppurtunity In 2107 / 100 People Only, Promo Ends Automatically After One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.